• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

* What they've been doing under the cover of covid in NSW Australia *

and I wonder how it would be in the states
We're not enforcing shit, because they're bullshit health orders not LAWS.

This Covid nonsense has been going on for almost two years and we have stayed out of it. We're as sick of it as anyone else.

My job is to enforce the law, not trample people's rights. Somebody should remind the cops in AUS 🤷🏼‍♂️

I don't think you realize how many weapons and how many rounds of ammunition are in civilian hands here.

I also don't think you realize how many civilians here have knowledge and skills that could be extremely dangerous to the government if they decided to put them back in use.
how can you say that? i'm a member of snipers hide and i pay attention to what you guys write :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
DBE1DA4A-0593-4147-BF9E-9F7B591171F6.jpeg

regarding Restaurants and businesses that choose to follow a vaccine or leave mandate, I will try to Never give them a single penny. These fucking businesses are doing the gov’t’s job for them. if these places just said no, then the gov’t would be forced to go full Australia or back off trampling peoples freedoms. The state and local gov’t need to grow a pair as well.

so if this happens in the US and they click delete on your place guns will stop them? you must have an endless supply of ammo i take it.
They are going to start at Army Jerry's place.

Fuck around and find out....

Last week the NSW government corralled 24,000 Yr12 students into a stadium and systematically gave them the first shot of the pfizer vaccine, since then 3 kids have now dropped dead as a direct result of the vaccine, including 1 yesterday that had a massive heart attack.
These kids were forced to have it before they can sit their HSC exams (dunno what the American version is, but this test gives you a total ranking that then dictates which Uni courses you can qualify for)

• Haha
Reactions: Gee Kay
You don't need guns to mount a resistance force. At some level it might go better if you have no guns. Creating random damage to infrastructure should get things rolling. Pull the police force in one direction and strike in another area. It's a target rich environment if you think about it.

Last week the NSW government corralled 24,000 Yr12 students into a stadium and systematically gave them the first shot of the pfizer vaccine, since then 3 kids have now dropped dead as a direct result of the vaccine, including 1 yesterday that had a massive heart attack.
These kids were forced to have it before they can sit their HSC exams (dunno what the American version is, but this test gives you a total ranking that then dictates which Uni courses you can qualify for)
Whats @Bender always saying? Had enough yet?

These kids were forced to have it before they can sit their HSC exams (dunno what the American version is, but this test gives you a total ranking that then dictates which Uni courses you can qualify

ACT/SATS are the equivilents in the USA.

A-Levels in Britain.

I wonder just how they plan to enforce that? Good morning Alexis?
Your smart phone, tablet, home surveillance system etc.

Hell, even the damn TV has a camera and internet in it nowadays...

Fucking smart watches will probably be programmed to detect blood oxygen levels and on a signal if you ever reach reach a normal, healthy, non masked O2 level.