• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

What would be a fair asking price, 6.5 Grendel

Froggy

Private
Minuteman
Jun 26, 2003
Republic Kalifornia
I have a 6.5 Grendel, 24 in Alexander Arms Overwatch upper, Vias muzzle brake, Stag Arms lower, Jard single stage match trigger, Magpul CTR stock, 100 rounds ammo, 50 rounds new Lapua brass, Redding competition die set, 500 small rifle mag primers, 6 lbs powder,
400 123 SMK bullets.

Gun is like new aprox 200 rounds down the tube, shoots .375 .5 moa,

SOLD

Last edited:
I dunno but if you would have put it up for sale about a month ago I would have dropped some coin on it............However if you want to seperate I would possibly be interested in your ammo and bullets pending price....

Pics? Does it have the original AA handguard, or a G10 carbon fiber one, or something else?

The complete upper with the Vais brake should be $900. Midway lists the AA 24" AA Overwatch assembly for $799 with one mag.

Vais brakes start at ~$112.

Complete lower with Jard and CTR should be ~$375

That puts the rifle bare bones at $1275 + whatever value is in the installation of the Jard and lower assembly. The included proof targets of those kinds of groups will only add value and your ability to ask more, with the recipes that printed the loads.

For reloading components, your biggest value is in the 400 123gr SMK's (~$140), 100rds of ammo (~$100 what load), 6 lbs of powder ($150-$180 what kind) and Redding die set ($86 for 2-die, $225 for match bushing die set), then 50 pcs Lapua brass ($30-$40).

In total, you're in at around $1900 of stuff.

If you're willing to part some of that out, I may be interested in the bullets, powder, dies and depending on the aforementioned things, possibly the ammo.

If you're willing to part some of that out, I may be interested in the bullets, powder, dies and depending on the aforementioned things, possibly the ammo.

Thanks,

I'm going to sell this rifle as a package deal, I'm thinking $1500 + shipping and FFL fees would be a fair deal, When I purchased the upper I paid $1150 for it, Alexander Arms had Lothar walther make his 24in Overwatch match barrels back then, this gun is a shooter, It will break clay birds at 600yds all day long.

This rifle sells on Alexander Arms site for $1680 with a fixed stock, Mine has the Magpul CTR, This gun has been sitting in my safe for a while now, anyone interested, I can provide pictures and targets.

I will list in guns for sale in the next couple of days.

Thanks,

I'm going to sell this rifle as a package deal, I'm thinking $1500 + shipping and FFL fees would be a fair deal, When I purchased the upper I paid $1150 for it, Alexander Arms had Lothar walther make his 24in Overwatch match barrels back then, this gun is a shooter, It will break clay birds at 600yds all day long.

This rifle sells on Alexander Arms site for $1680 with a fixed stock, Mine has the Magpul CTR, This gun has been sitting in my safe for a while now, anyone interested, I can provide pictures and targets.

I will list in guns for sale in the next couple of days.

Like I mentioned above if you decide to seperate and not sell as a packaged then let me know. I will take some of the extras off your hands. I would have Probably bit for the price you are throwing out there if I hadn't already got mine upper and lower together