• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Whats up with everyone calling the cops?

Could be that she set him up for harassment because he is gay.

Cops get disorderly conduct calls all the time from businesses. Person comes in , flips shit , store calls cops . Happens all the time around here .

What if you are a Black Log Cabin Republican driving a F350 with NRA, Trump and Pro-Life stickers on it?

Reactions: EdO
What if you are a Black Log Cabin Republican driving a F350 with NRA, Trump and Pro-Life stickers on it?

If that were to happen an SJW is sentenced to hell and another conservative gets his wings and enters the kingdom of heaven.

We could use more of them.

Cops get disorderly conduct calls all the time from businesses. Person comes in , flips shit , store calls cops . Happens all the time around here .

Since "See something Say Something" and the prevalence of cell phones the cop phone rings all day.

Inadvertently cross the highway skip line someone is calling in your plate, Get behind the guy doing sub speed limit in the left lane he will be calling in your plate to say you are an aggressive driver, stop on the side of the road to use your cell phone safely "its a medical emergency....

Watch your neighbor building destructive devices - crickets - "Hey I didnt want to get called alarmist or racist!"

If that were to happen an SJW is sentenced to hell and another conservative gets his wings and enters the kingdom of heaven.

We could use more of them.

They're harder to breed than second generation mules. Lol

Shortly after I moved away from parents, I went into a local Round Table to pick up the pizza I ordered earlier and while I was waiting a customer who was with his family complained that the pitcher of beer was warm when served to them and the guy wasn't really being irate or anything like that. He was just a big guy with a loud voice. He was also complaining about something else. Think it was about the salad bar or something like that, but within like 2 or 3 minutes of this whole ordeal, 2 cops arrive. Apparently complaining is disorderly conduct.

Since "See something Say Something" and the prevalence of cell phones the cop phone rings all day.

Inadvertently cross the highway skip line someone is calling in your plate, Get behind the guy doing sub speed limit in the left lane he will be calling in your plate to say you are an aggressive driver, stop on the side of the road to use your cell phone safely "its a medical emergency....

Watch your neighbor building destructive devices - crickets - "Hey I didnt want to get called alarmist or racist!"

You ain't fucking kidding. When I still worked on security systems and had a truck with a phone number, THREE different motherfuckers called to say I was abusing the HOV lane because I used it to pass slow car. I don't even know how three people had the time to see it, I was in and out.

My buddy does carpet cleaning, has his own truck. The number rings him. He gets calls for ridiculous shit all the time, but he's the type that enjoys it and keeps 'em going for an hour or more. He figures they probably won't be future customers anyway.

As kids we took a dummy hand grenade to a store and tried to get shit stared and couldn't. So yeah, go figure.

You ain't fucking kidding. When I still worked on security systems and had a truck with a phone number, THREE different motherfuckers called to say I was abusing the HOV lane because I used it to pass slow car. I don't even know how three people had the time to see it, I was in and out.

My buddy does carpet cleaning, has his own truck. The number rings him. He gets calls for ridiculous shit all the time, but he's the type that enjoys it and keeps 'em going for an hour or more. He figures they probably won't be future customers anyway.

As kids we took a dummy hand grenade to a store and tried to get shit stared and couldn't. So yeah, go figure.

I think if we have any say in it, we're gonna put "Here, Hold My Beer!" on your stone, you nutbag.

.......what does him voting for trump have to do with anything?.......

"Coupon Carl"

Ah, well, you know that the Trümpfen Sturmabteilung has a secret, Log Cabin component tasked with low intensity harassment of other minorities, right? I swear, I saw it on D.U.!

You have no idea the stupid calls cops get.
We get 911 calls because kids won't get up for school.
We get calls because someone is picking up trash along the highway.
We get calls because someone said something nasty on facebook.

Reactions: deersniper
I've called 911 twice in my life.

Once when I was 3 or 4, and once when my kid was having a seizure.

You have no idea the stupid calls cops get.
We get 911 calls because kids won't get up for school.
We get calls because someone is picking up trash along the highway.
We get calls because someone said something nasty on facebook.

Just like a moderator's In-box.

They just have not learned to call the correct Police. They need to call the I-am-offended or I-can't-get-my-way-Police. The NAZI's called em "Brown Shirts" The Dems call them ANTIFA and BLM. When they learn to call the correct Police, it gets interesting. As the fuse burns...

Reactions: W54/XM-388
I called 911 once, a guy came around behind the restaurant where I worked and tried to stab me. He was drunk and cracked out. The guy told the cops I said I was going to spit in his pizza, said he was just protecting his food. I deliver for the same restaurant again 10 years later. I deliver to that guy about once a month, pretty good tipper. I never have spit in his food.

Aside from that I call daily to report stray cats looking at me funny, birds not respecting air space and property rights, clouds that are shaped like weiners, squirrels attempting to squat in trees in the park, people parked legally on public roads ways, people in air planes trying to look in my windows....:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Its almost like an "organizer" is organizing this shit.

Most likely it is an organized push, basically they are trying to push the narrative that if you are one of the "special" class of people with darker skin, you can do anything you want, no regard for law or being decent citizens or any regard for anything but their own selfish desires.

Then if you call them out on it, such as suggest that there are rules against panhandling for good reasons & go get a permit or, we need to verify you aren't using fraudulent coupons or are not a trespasser, they and all their SJW will attack you in full force for daring to ask someone a different skin color shade than you to follow the law.

This is part of their communist destruction of society. It works so well because the vile suits that run corporate america are their willing hatchet men to do the oppression the government is not allowed to do.

Why do we need to follow the laws they want passed when everybody else not only doesn't have to follow the law, but if you suggest they do, you get attacked and your life destroyed?

Reactions: supercorndogs
Shit like this has been going on for ages, the media just determined it would start publicizing it in their latest SJW campaign. They've realized their constant bashing of the police had backlash, so now they're going after people calling the police with their clever nicknames and drawing racist conclusions where that most likely isn't the case in the first place, bashing people on global television for 24 hours and leaving their lives in shambles in the end. If it continues, the Ferguson Effect will return due to a dramatic reduction in reporting of more serious crimes, and lawlessness will increase at the expense of our citizenry.

In a world where there's plenty of real and deadly serious racism to report on, it's a mockery and a sham that they pick these incidents to be where they make their headlines from. It's journalistic laziness and fear that causes that, because to root out real racism it takes time and skill to investigate it and the guts to call out those committing it. Journalism used to be a cool and noble profession, now it's writing five paragraphs or doing a three minute spot about the latest trending hashtag on Twitter to get in on the viral nature of web hits, of course provided it fits their not-so-hidden political agenda.

If "Clark Kent" was created today, he'd probably be a firefighter instead of a slime ball reporter, and Peter Parker would be a parkour star on YouTube.

If "Clark Kent" was created today, he'd probably be a firefighter instead of a slime ball reporter, and Peter Parker would be a parkour star on YouTube.

He'd more likely be some skinny jean wearing, urban lumber jack metrosexual, or some other ghey shit like that...

Reactions: sled_mack

I for one would not call on my neighbor for building destructive devices.

Unfortunately, our society has been subliminally conditioned to be individuals.
These empowered individuals, cannot and will not take a stand for righteousness, and will only speak up or step up to someone when they feel that their individual sickness is being attacked.
They sit at home with their two moms, watching cop shows ,Jerry springer and cnn.
The media conditions their mindless souls that integrity, discipline and strength are for the government agencies.
It is a shame.
People's minds are so scattered and mushy, they cannot act on their own, unless it is an over the top reaction.
And ,with the ease of impersonal communication, it is only getting worse.
From a billy bob thornton movie,"i dont know daddy, life keeps getting easier, and people keep getting crazier"

Unfortunately, our society has been subliminally conditioned to be individuals.
These empowered individuals, cannot and will not take a stand for righteousness, and will only speak up or step up to someone when they feel that their individual sickness is being attacked.
They sit at home with their two moms, watching cop shows ,Jerry springer and cnn.
The media conditions their mindless souls that integrity, discipline and strength are for the government agencies.
It is a shame.
People's minds are so scattered and mushy, they cannot act on their own, unless it is an over the top reaction.
And ,with the ease of impersonal communication, it is only getting worse.
From a billy bob thornton movie,"i dont know daddy, life keeps getting easier, and people keep getting crazier"

I prefer to consider myself an individual.

The Constitution is meant to protect the freedom of the individual.

I get what your meaning though in the context that we are losing our "E Pluribus Unum".

We used to be a team of individuals with the common good of the Country at heart.

Now its all about tear the country apart.

Reactions: Bender
Roger...copy.
We are a county divided.
Worse than ever.
Just a few of us get it.

I prefer to consider myself an individual.

The Constitution is meant to protect the freedom of the individual.

I get what your meaning though in the context that we are losing our "E Pluribus Unum".

We used to be a team of individuals with the common good of the Country at heart.

Now its all about tear the country apart.
If one considers himself as an individual,
I wonder, has he no family?
Has he no team?
Has he no compadres or co-workers?
If we are to succeed in life,
We must become a leader , teacher , mentor or guide.
At this point we are no longer an individual.

Which reminds me of something my little (4'8") Chinese grandmother told me once...

"There are three great people in life. The poet, the teacher and the warrior. The power to create, the power to preserve, and the power to destroy. If you truly want to become great, you must be proficient at all three."

For some reason, that has always stuck with me (I think I was like 8 or something when she told me that one summer).

Which reminds me of something my little (4'8") Chinese grandmother told me once...

"There are three great people in life. The poet, the teacher and the warrior. The power to create, the power to preserve, and the power to destroy. If you truly want to become great, you must be proficient at all three."

For some reason, that has always stuck with me (I think I was like 8 or something when she told me that one summer).

I would call such "a capable person".

They used to be honored - Teddy Roosevelt, Ernest Hemingway, Kipling, Siegfried Sassoon, T.E. Lawrence, George Patton, would be the western embodiment of such.

Included in the education of the privileged were "the classics" of literature, a sense of noblesse oblige', and instruction in riding, fencing and marksmanship.

It was called "well rounded".

We have eschewed that for "one trick ponies".

Last edited:
If one considers himself as an individual,
I wonder, has he no family?
Has he no team?
Has he no compadres or co-workers?
If we are to succeed in life,
We must become a leader , teacher , mentor or guide.
At this point we are no longer an individual.

My point being we dont force upon the individual the will of the commune.

It is the choice of each to engage or disengage from society.

The individual is free to do as he pleases up to the point his desire harms or threatens the freedom of another.