• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

I'll be able to start setting grade tomorrow, plastic and weed mat are out of that mess. The last bit of it was the worse. No probs. Here's some pics almost done.
20191121_164637.jpg
20191121_164557.jpg

Tough on that new MIchelin. Happened to me a few years ago on a new tire.
Had to get new tires because I had a complete tread block punched out by something on the highway. Had 42k on those tires so best bet was replace all 4 since it was not repairable

@TACC

In certain others know more, but many states that allow rifles for deer hunting, require it to be a straight wall cartridge.
More or less, this answers that. Winchester says is close to the 30-30 in performance.

Would be fun to hunt deer with in a 16” AR in the woods.
Where I am from on IA I can think of many woods it would be a handy gun/cartridge combo.

Here in CO shots are further and we always have wind.
plus we can use any 6mm and up with 1000 ft lbs of energy.
We’re a straight wall state and those are selling like hot cakes.
I’m a little intrigued by that cartridge but am already stocked up on straight walls but you always need a new rifle...or pistol...or scope...or.:giggle:
I even alternate so none of the rifles or pistols feel slighted.

View attachment 7188977View attachment 7188978

My boy came with me this morning and the cat followed. Seen some deer, but nothing worth pulling the trigger on yet.
You like that buddy heater? Got one for the blind but haven’t sat in there this season yet. Need to try it out but don’t think it would work well in my climber so will have to get out to the blind soon.

You like that buddy heater? Got one for the blind but haven’t sat in there this season yet. Need to try it out but don’t think it would work well in my climber so will have to get out to the blind soon.
They work great. I know people that use them in a 2 person ladder stands with the surround.

It’s the Fusion system. Basically the next thing after the Proline 21 from Collins. You nailed it on that.

It’s the Fusion system. Basically the next thing after the Proline 21 from Collins. You nailed it on that.
Ah, Fusion. Couldn’t think of what they called it. That’s touch screen I believe? What type of aircraft?

20191123_154701.jpg
Helped my grandmother move this morning. On the way home we stopped at the park. Went too fast on the merri-go-round he came off.
He was fine wanted to go slid again.
Went to the old steal slid. He didn't wait for daddy.... shot off the end about 3 ft. Said ouch and we went back to the purple slide.

Ah, Fusion. Couldn’t think of what they called it. That’s touch screen I believe? What type of aircraft?

Yes it is touch screen. If you know the proline 21 it’s pretty easy to transition into. I really am enjoying flying it. We’ve got a CJ3 that it’s installed into. What are you flying?

Reactions: Badfinger
Yes it is touch screen. If you know the proline 21 it’s pretty easy to transition into. I really am enjoying flying it. We’ve got a CJ3 that it’s installed into. What are you flying?
CL30 with the advanced avionics suite ? as Bombardier likes to call it. A step behind what you’re looking at...
4C98A660-6BAC-45BF-93F5-84BD58BE2B70.jpeg
4C98A660-6BAC-45BF-93F5-84BD58BE2B70.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s cool! Those engines are really great! Tons of power for their size! We were overspeeding (as you can see in the picture) at 430 if we left the power up in the max cruise detent!

That looks like the old PL21. What are y’all going to do for ADSB? They had that in ours but just before I started they had the fusion installed. It’s really a slick system!

Shooters have been scarce this year.
We had a nice tall and wide 7, but the neighbor's kid hit him with the ML, but they've yet to find him.

I'll keep watching out this kitchen window. It's been productive in years past.

IMG_20191123_165919.jpg

Spent yesterday morning doing various chores around the place.
Mowed grass and chewed up leaves along the road frontage, cleaned up some fallen trees and branches, rode and cleared my woods trails of obstructions, and shuffled a few rocks around for use in various places.

IMG_20191123_130033.jpg

Shooters have been scarce this year.
We had a nice tall and wide 7, but the neighbor's kid hit him with the ML, but they've yet to find him.

I'll keep watching out this kitchen window. It's been productive in years past.

View attachment 7189405

Spent yesterday morning doing various chores around the place.
Mowed grass and chewed up leaves along the road frontage, cleaned up some fallen trees and branches, rode and cleared my woods trails of obstructions, and shuffled a few rocks around for use in various places.

View attachment 7189409

did you turn in your ARs yet?