• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Walked in to my creek bottom food plot today to check the feeder. Decided that a long distance check was sufficient.

1621912027819.png

Rear bags are like holsters. You’ll have a box full of them until you find the one you like. Typically I have Miss Lori sew it up, but thought I’d try it myself tonight. Functional, but ugly as sin. This bag has been stitched up more times than Evil Knievel.
AFA47E79-DA07-456F-9303-7F6CDED4408F.jpeg

We finally got some rain on Monday and Tuesday and also got my irrigation repaired. It's been a really dry spring but hopefully between the rain and irrigation, things will work out.

3E9A0839.jpg

It's great having the quail hang around, but bittersweet because they're only here because my buddy Elvis the Gordon Setter is gone. He's probably doing back flips in his grave, which is just on the other side of where that quail is sitting. I miss him.

3E9A0850.jpg

@Geno C. @tnichols and anyone else with skinny people.
Cleaned out the basement bed room
image.jpg
Jacket says 35 XS on the label
Wrangler pro gear are 32x30 fit more like 32 x 32
The last set of pants don’t say.
But should be 32x 32 .
If anyone wants all 3 shoot me a pm cover shipping and they are yours.
this is what happens when you got to the doctor and start taking thyroid medication !!! On the bright side I get new turkey hunting pants!

We finally got some rain on Monday and Tuesday and also got my irrigation repaired. It's been a really dry spring but hopefully between the rain and irrigation, things will work out.

It's great having the quail hang around, but bittersweet because they're only here because my buddy Elvis the Gordon Setter is gone. He's probably doing back flips in his grave, which is just on the other side of where that quail is sitting. I miss him.

View attachment 7633870
He's there to pay his respects to a worthy opponent.

Great spot to relax and a nice looking left. What's the story on the caution tape and fin on the tree branch?
Too many idiots hit their head on it. Left was good, Pasta Point. Best was Coke's , way bigger and pitching

Reactions: Sgt47
My daughter graduated at Camp Pendleton for Green Side Corpsman. She’s got a bit further to go for FMF Corpsman but she’s got it covered!

Attachments

• 6CD12FAE-330A-43F4-9EB1-8BC535E7DBA2.jpeg
    6CD12FAE-330A-43F4-9EB1-8BC535E7DBA2.jpeg
    94 KB · Views: 111
  • 6BB63FB9-6163-4FD4-BF73-DAB57FF702C3.jpeg
    6BB63FB9-6163-4FD4-BF73-DAB57FF702C3.jpeg
    96.7 KB · Views: 109
Someone forgot to do maintenance....

Now my view is sitting in sky club for 4 more hrs since the plane... no fly fly...

Last edited:
I was helping an elderly neighbor who was concerned something "big" had died around one of their barns. While searching around the farm I found these in one of the old barns/sheds that was almost invisible from the overgrowth. I'm sure they're reproductions but they're pretty cool and the bodies are in very good condition. AND THEY ARE NOT FOR SALE . :ROFLMAO:

image6-XL.jpg

image2-XL.jpg

image4-XL.jpg

image7-XL.jpg