• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

Yeah, west town. I despise just about everything about that town. There has been a couple shootings at that mall and one at east town in the past few years. Perfect example of a place they don't want you carrying but you should.

I always carry
Couldn’t agree more. That’s weird, I always carry there too ??‍♂️

Sorry no pictures I was busy.
Had my son in the red waggon, we started out walking up and down the grandparents drive way.... well he takes after his dad, ended up running up and down the driveway. Him smiling and laughing saying again again. Now watching cars so I can breathe.

IMG_2224.JPG

This gives you an idea how deep the water was in the park

This bastard has consumed 7 people to date that we've confirmed. It's HUGE I'm telling ya !!!!! And Hungry.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

You've got a gun, and a reason......get off your ass and go after it !

This bastard has consumed 7 people to date that we've confirmed. It's HUGE I'm telling ya !!!!! And Hungry.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Very few here would think of a 6-foot-tall man as a giant.

Reactions: RNWRKNP and 1J04
My view has been a close up of really heavy cedar fence posts all day as I stuck them in the ground. It will shortly be of the inside of my eyelids.

My view has been a close up of really heavy cedar fence posts all day as I stuck them in the ground. It will shortly be of the inside of my eyelids.

We’re they treated so you get to smell them for a few days as well?

Not treated though. Just round tree sections. Make great fence posts for stretching wire to.

I had a very love hate relationship with the very application of fencing your referring to. Hated the installation of the posts but loved the untreated wood in our wood stove for heating. ? Burned quick but also hot so we burned it with a mix of other wood and in an old ranch house with no central heating.......awesome?

Reactions: jungle45 and 1J04
I had a very love hate relationship with the very application of fencing your referring to. Hated the installation of the posts but loved the untreated wood in our wood stove for heating. ? Burned quick but also hot so we burned it with a mix of other wood and in an old ranch house with no central heating.......awesome?

I thought I was going to set the chimney on fire when I was a kid from loading the stove with locust scraps from making posts and rails.

Reactions: RNWRKNP
I thought I was going to set the chimney on fire when I was a kid from loading the stove with locust scraps from making posts and rails.

Amazing that me and my brother never burned the place down with some of the stupid shit we used to do? used to throw more wood on embers in the morning and sit on the stove till it was too hot to do so with an average winter low of around -40. I do not miss the cold?

The fruit can handle that?

YOure not done yet over there yet?!
32 is fine. 24 is not lol. We are starting next week. We've been delayed making color along with everyone else. Going to be a mess when everyone starts.

We water at 26. Isn't the last thing the beds need now is more water?! And more rain coming...

We move along pretty quick. The only time the pump stops running is to move a truck or the pump.

We water at 26. Isn't the last thing the beds need now is more water?! And more rain coming...

We move along pretty quick. The only time the pump stops running is to move a truck or the pump.
We start at 28 now. And drop a degree everytime it sees that temp. The mess is going to be at ocean spray and other cleaning facilities trying to pack everyone in that missed there schedule because of not making color. We dont have problems getting the fruit on the trucks.

No ocean spray for us! Thank god!!

I didn't know anything about cranberries before a few years ago. Once I started working wth them and learned what OS is doing to the fruit prices and hearing from farmers about the stupid stuff they pull, I'm glad ours goes somewhere else

No ocean spray for us! Thank god!!

I didn't know anything about cranberries before a few years ago. Once I started working wth them and learned what OS is doing to the fruit prices and hearing from farmers about the stupid stuff they pull, I'm glad ours goes somewhere else
I agree. unfortunately that's the only place that still gives decent paycheck for the fruit.

It's been a week here.
Last weekend was spray weeds, dethatch, aerate, 300 lbs see, 1000 lbs fertilizer, then rake it all in with the dethatcher. Some 18 hours on the Ferris all total - Friday-Saturday.
Sunday was spent with the snowplow on the ATV, and square point shovel, and a 24 inch push broom putting back right what the remnants of Florence set wrong when it dumped 4 inches of rain in 2 hours on the place. I saw water in places I'd never seen water.
The driveway is crushed and compacted asphalt millings.
The base is good, but there's a skim of loose stuff on top that gets "floated" if it rains really hard. It rained REALLY hard.

So Monday my everything was sore, but I felt pretty good.
Tuesday morning I woke up with a right ankle about three times normal size and hurting like Hell.
So the rest of the week I've been icing, elevating, and babying the damned thing.

It finally got back in pretty good shape today, so I decided to do zero some rifles for the upcoming season and do a little 22 shooting for the 6X5 over in rimfire.

Conditions were warm, humid, but zero wind.

Got the muzzleloader done - recently switched back the synthetic stock and rebedded.
Got the Tikka done.
Ran a few through the old 22-250 just to make sure it was still dialed in - it was.
Ran a few through the house corner critter rifle, CZ 455 17 HMR to tweak the zero, because I nearly missed a crow the other day, but on the upside his hopping and squalling suckered his mate in for me, so I got a two-fer.

So then I setup for the Anschutz sporter at 50 yards for the 6X5.
Got the first bull done as was feeling pretty cocky.

While I was reloading, this dumbass 5 pointer walks out straight downrange at 100 yards and starts sucking up acorns.
I try to ignore him and get back to shooting. I shoot, and he flinches a little and keeps eating.
I yell at him and he stops and then goes back to eating again.

By now I am laughing and pissed off at the same time.
Then a fly lands on the target and I'm meat hunting.
JUST missed the fucker - he hops - JUST missed again. DAMMIT!

With all the distractions and interruptions, the target went to shit and got abandoned.
The deer stayed there the whole time. Didn't leave until I got up and went to retrieve the target.

IMG_20180930_165739.jpg

IMG_20180930_171210.jpg

Last night there were 5 bucks in the yard. A really nice 8, a smaller 8, the 5, and a couple of other small ones.
The two big ones were within 120 feet of the dining room window while we watched them eat acorns.
They all sparred with each other on and off, with big boy beginning to assert his clear dominance.

Last edited:
After a long week working on our barn, had a nice cool overcast morning to shoot. Still can only see the 655 yard target, but, that’ll keep you honest with a 20” 308. Same ol’ view as usual, but still relaxing and fun.

View attachment 6950243
I would have helped with the barn earlier this week if you hadn't told me Miss Lori would be better help than me ?