• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

The snow is back above 3000'. The rule here is that you don't plant a garden until all the snow is off the top of the mountain; I guess it will be a while.

3E9A0724.jpeg

But for a positive made me laugh moment today. My wife’s grandfather lived with us up until two weeks ago when he passed away. He was a great friend and teacher. He was 93 and this was his handkerchief. Couldn’t help but laugh
346EFB73-ABAF-49AD-B810-C408A2184917.jpeg

I could use more Varget.

Think I have some with my name on it when one of our guys comes outta the hills after the China Flu is over.

TV just shat the bed.

With my folks here and my kiddo at home till school is out, its gonna be kinda important.

Personally would rather buy my kid another firearm or her first suppressor.....

I can prolly swing another 16 of Varget if they got it.... be handy with 2 rifles that like it.

Elk tacos for dinner.

Then a couple whiskeys after!

I only have one 308 I load with Varget. This will get me by for a while. Been searching for some Ramshot magnum for my 300 win to duplicate Berger ammo load but it seems to be out of stock every where.

I saw, I looked, out, I cried. dont need it enough to pay $28/lb for 1 pounders......

I will keep on top of the 8 lb search. 8 will do just dandy. 16 would be awesome

Turned on the boob tube for a minute and it was a NASCAR race. Doesn’t look like they are practicing social distancing in the stands.

So I get an email that BCM will not ship mags I ordered for a buddy to his place in WY because I have a CO address and its a “restricted state”

I emailed them. Havent heard back.

Not impressed.

Prolly wont go full retard and cut up my BCM stuff like guys did with their Yetis and Benchmades. And probably wont use em or buy any of their stuff anymore either.

Happy to post email up if anyone wants to see.
Easier from my laptop at home vs phone on my lunch.

Anyone know of a nice handstop like theirs for an MLOK hand-guard?.....?

View attachment 7290054

Coffee on the porch with new puppy while I wait for muskrats
In my youth I worked as a security guard for the local township. One of our posts was a now defunct garbage dump. I guess the seagulls needed protection. There was a stream that ran along the outside and under a bridge at the entrance to the dump. I worked there usually overnite, 12-8. This stream was overrun with muskrats, so I would bring my pump pellet gun with me and shoot them in the moonlight. It was a great way to spend the nite, usually when they were hit they would float downstream with the tide.... Until one morning all the locals waiting to get in were pointing to the stream and shaking their heads. I took a walk down there and shit! There at various points on the bank were a bunch of dead muskrats. I left the rifle home for a while after that.

Got back to the job today after the snow delay. Mud everywhere. Started on the exterior vinyl board trim out. First one went well.
20200406_112514.jpg

Had to fight shrubbery on all the rest, even did some serious pruning with the saz all. Such is residential work.

Might start traveling with a chainsaw.