• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s What's Your View II

5E93FD68-6620-4756-8069-E09C57F7DC33.jpeg
got him with the trimmer.

well yesterday I got some bad news.
Ex wife wants my son in public school for kindergarten. Lucky she wants him in the best one around. Unfortunately we don’t live in district but she try’s anyway. Over a month ago she gets an email welcoming our son to the school she gets 3 more emails that I know of getting him all signed up and letting us know about kindergarten boot camp this week. I’m very excited because he’s now in a great school hell this one rates better then some of the private schools.
We Tuesday she takes him to the school for boot camp. Signed him in and everything!! They call her and tell her to pick him up he can’t be there!!! He’s not aloud to be in that school they haven’t taken our of district kids in 7 years. We have all the emails saying he’s in!!!! I’m pissed so is she . She still won’t talk to me I got all this from my parents she kinda talks to them. I’m glad I wasn’t the one who went to pick him up.

View attachment 7672643
got him with the trimmer.

well yesterday I got some bad news.
Ex wife wants my son in public school for kindergarten. Lucky she wants him in the best one around. Unfortunately we don’t live in district but she try’s anyway. Over a month ago she gets an email welcoming our son to the school she gets 3 more emails that I know of getting him all signed up and letting us know about kindergarten boot camp this week. I’m very excited because he’s now in a great school hell this one rates better then some of the private schools.
We Tuesday she takes him to the school for boot camp. Signed him in and everything!! They call her and tell her to pick him up he can’t be there!!! He’s not aloud to be in that school they haven’t taken our of district kids in 7 years. We have all the emails saying he’s in!!!! I’m pissed so is she . She still won’t talk to me I got all this from my parents she kinda talks to them. I’m glad I wasn’t the one who went to pick him up.

Simple. All she has to do is move to the district that she wants him in. It ain't rocket surgery.

Dude

Soccer mom or not. My ex GF got a Sienna with AWD and in the winter with studded snows that thing is a beast.

I still drive a truck Geno and wont be swapping to a mini van.

My folks had a minivan when I was a kid. My car was being worked on, so they told me I could take it for date night.
:cool:

View attachment 7673883
@1J04
My son has a tattoo for you!

That's Hilarious! Lick N Stick. I Could Put That on The Side of My Neck & Wear It To Jail!

Pretty sure lassie has a problem

That Damn Dog Don't Even Live There. Her & The Goats Up The Hill There From My Buddies Place Spend More Time Down There Than Up At Their Place.

Well, The Dog Still Does. He Bought a Pair of Paint Ball Guns. The Goats Are Now Rainbow Colored! Neighbors Ain't Sed Shit. I Wouldn't Either. :LOL:

That's Hilarious! Lick N Stick. I Could Put That on The Side of My Neck & Wear It To Jail!

That Damn Dog Don't Even Live There. Her & The Goats Up The Hill There From My Buddies Place Spend More Time Down There Than Up At Their Place.

Well, The Dog Still Does. He Bought a Pair of Paint Ball Guns. The Goats Are Now Rainbow Colored! Neighbors Ain't Sed Shit. I Wouldn't Either. :LOL:
So the dogs a freeloader. Even worse

• Haha
Reactions: 1J04
So the dogs a freeloader. Even worse

Swear to God! Freeloader is putting it nicely. Molly, that's her name, or what I call her, MDMA, she cums to both. Oopsie, I see wut i did there. Anywho, that fucking Doggie spends more time over there than home. And never brings shit down the hill. EVER!

Don't even gotta Name Tag on her collar, but she does have a miniature EBT Card. Freeloader indeed.