• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Wheeler F.A.T. Stix with 12 Screwdriver Bits, 5 Torque Limiters, and Storage Case for Firearm Building and Maintenance

artofthepoint

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jun 22, 2022
OHIO

Just cleaning out the safe- Never used Wheeler F.A.T. Stix with 12 Screwdriver Bits, 5 Torque Limiters, and Storage Case for Firearm Building and Maintenance​

$50.00 shipped and insured to lower 48 - What you see in the pictures is exactly what you get.

Paypal FF - No notes / Discreate includes shipping and insurance to Lower 48 states ONLY- No Trades & Price is not negotiable​

If you want it please post below and send me an Im. I don't consider items I list sold until I get a firm (its sold or I will take it Thank you for looking.

From Manufacture
  • DIMENSIONS: 5.5" L x 5.5" W x 1.5" D and 2.5 lbs
  • SPECS: ½” socket with ¼” drive bit, torque limiters are in 15, 25, 35, 45, and 65 inch/pounds
  • VERSATILITY: Also function in Newton Meters 1.7, 2.8, 4.0, 5.1, 7.3
  • EASE OF USE: This compact preset torque wrench set takes the guesswork out of setting screws at the correct torque. Simply attach the preset torque limiter to the t-handle, insert the desired bit, and set your screw to the right specs
  • DESIGN: T-handle has a convenient grip and spin section for added comfort during use
  • INCLUDES: 12 popular screwdriver bits and 5 torque limiters with a convenient soft carry case for storage

Attachments

• IMG_2409.jpg
    IMG_2409.jpg
    213.6 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2408.jpg
    IMG_2408.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_2410.jpg
    IMG_2410.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 45