• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

when is it officially declared an invasion?

tomcatmv

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2017
Central Texas
Was just watching some Fox news clips of coyotes (cartel fucks) bringing across illegals over the RG and then firing rounds (some tracers?) into the USA over our TX NG positions and taunting them.
What is it going to take to make this shit stop?
Where is Winfield Scott when we need him? I'm sick of what's happening to my Texas.

Was just watching some Fox news clips of coyotes (cartel fucks) bringing across illegals over the RG and then firing rounds (some tracers?) into the USA over our TX NG positions and taunting them.
Where is Winfield Scott when we need him? I'm sick of what's happening to my Texas.
Consider this, they'll not hold the cartels/coyotes to account yet would prosecute those who
would retaliate against said.
There in lies the answer to why this is happening.
Texas citizens being treated as a foreign enemy.

R

Wondering why an interested person couldn’t file federal and state criminal charges against Biden, Harris and Mayorkas for conspiracy to kill Americans, material support to terrorist organizations, etc?
What do you think asking the gov to judge itself is going to accomplish?

Reactions: MtnGhost
It's just insane that we are giving our damn country away. The only way it stops is by getting different people in power. It's not as if it can't be stopped, it absolutely can. Just a matter of the ones in control and what they want. So sad that we have fallen so far

I like Gov Abbot, but if he had real stones, he'd arm the national guard, declare Texas under invasion and Force Biden to try and Federalize the guard.

Its an interesting bind in the the government wont defend our border, but if we choose too, we would be arrested.

I mean that's almost like sedition or something.

Consider this, they'll not hold the cartels/coyotes to account yet would prosecute those who
would retaliate against said.
There in lies the answer to why this is happening.
Texas citizens being treated as a foreign enemy.

R
Yeah, our Gov. Abbott talks a good game but doesn't really do shit. Sam Houston must be rolling in his grave.

You are what's wrong.
You need to be exterminated.

The sooner you understand this the sooner you can do something about it.

As far as when it ends? When we decide to end it. Anybody that doesn't think it's head chopping time probably needs some head chopping.

With all the nighttime hog hunting equipment in the hands of Texans right now, I can't believe a solution won't be found.
As a group we could take care of it day or night. What I think is holding everyone back is the minute people step in it's going to be a large scale Rittenhouse situation I think.

If someone were to ring the bell and say 'gloves off' in about 2-3 days you would have 5 to 10,000 armed citizens down there. The problem is no one wants to wind up in prison.

As a group we could take care of it day or night. What I think is holding everyone back is the minute people step in it's going to be a large scale Rittenhouse situation I think.

If someone were to ring the bell and say 'gloves off' in about 2-3 days you would have 5 to 10,000 armed citizens down there. The problem is no one wants to wind up in prison.
I said yesterday, when we have nothing left to loose it will get ugly to epic levels.

Not if you do it correctly.

Reactions: Sandhog308
Yeah, our Gov. Abbott talks a good game but doesn't really do shit. Sam Houston must be rolling in his grave.

pol·i·ti·cian
/ˌpäləˈtiSHən/

noun

1. A person who is professionally involved in politics, especially as a holder of or a candidate for an elected office.

2. A person who acts in a manipulative and devious way, typically to gain advancement within an organization.

3. A person who is an engaging speaker (e.g. Obama, Hitler, Newsome (but not Biden)), but do not fulfill promises.

Reactions: tomcatmv
Some were thought to be .50 cal. MG being fired at NG, probably bought from the Taliban.

Hey, but at least no more mean tweets from Orange man, amirite?

<iframe width="951" height="535" src="" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If 10,000 armed citizens showed up, what would you have them do?

The invasion. Has been happening for some time.

Now they are comfortable not hiding it.
I think this kind of shit provides the distraction to keep everyone too busy to notice all of the Afghans being moved strategically to various parts of the US considered top homogeneous and white.

It is fucking unbelievable. They are now targeting WY. Looks like @Bender will have some new homies to party with on the weekends.

They're coming to Wyoming

I think this kind of shit provides the distraction to keep everyone too busy to notice all of the Afghans being moved strategically to various parts of the US considered top homogeneous and white.

It is fucking unbelievable. They are now targeting WY. Looks like @Bender will have some new homies to party with on the weekends.

Yeah Hatians, Afghans, Latin America.

thought it was in the 80's when I heard 20k illegals crossed the boarder per month but it was an invasion in the 1800's on till joe got the job now he calls it a normal thing now that 2million per month are crossing into the country . proper methods to return them to Mexico back over the wall to start there long walk home to hell with paying to send them home they walked here let them walk home well after the flying course back to Mexico
1633819556820.png

look ma it's a bird , no a plain , no it's an illegal getting his wings back to Mexico .

They let Joe Dementia babble openly, knowing no one will do anything.

“[We want] unrelenting immigration, non-stop, non-stop. Whites will be an ABSOLUTE minority in America” - Joe Biden​

When is it a officially declared an invasion , when they hand out Chinese menu's at your home. One from column A and one from column B.

I don't know why people are shocked and surprised. Cross boarder fire has been going on for years. Rounds have hit the court house in El Paso from across the border for a long time. Several years ago a Humvee crossed the border with a M2 on top shooting at DPS to keep them from arresting some drug runners. Much of the cartel arms are paid for with your tax dollars. We send it to the Mexican army and police. It goes in the front door and out the back door to the cartel. SOS.