• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s When you get caught spending money on reloading.

D226C07F-D71D-41B5-955D-A0B4C1C2B015.jpeg

Learn how to fake a heart attack, may work 2-3 times before she calls you on it and then you'll just have to have a real one to keep it going.

Tried that once! She started beating my chest. I got up and ran when she grabbed the jumper cables. Didn't want to see how she would connect them. Took a month for the bruises to go away.

@Geno C.

Well, a man who actually knows how to be nice a woman, work his ass off, and please her carnally is apparently a freakin unicorn.

I work around a ton of women.

Many of whom wouldnt be satisfied until a handsome rich dude who let them walk all over him all the time.

Im amazed at folks to dont get the give/take part of it.
My ex-wife was a taker. And a demanded a lot. And was always pissed at me. She still is, I just dont care and dont live with her anymore!!

My ex hid that well. My brother once asked her why the “bait n switch”...... that was epic.

Now, I be careful..... experience is a phenomenal teacher.

Reactions: Geno C.
Tried that once! She started beating my chest. I got up and ran when she grabbed the jumper cables. Didn't want to see how she would connect them. Took a month for the bruises to go away.
That's some expert-level shit if you registered no vitals! Or did you confuse that ass-whoopin' with her attempting CPR?

That's some expert-level shit if you registered no vitals! Or did you confuse that ass-whoopin' with her attempting CPR?
Scary part is she went for jumper cables first. That’s some blacksite shit and would make me wonder her past. :unsure:

Wife got into shooting skeet, trap, sporting clays a few years go. Not at my behest, but on her own. Shoots in a womens league, enjoys it very much.

So she has been using my clapped out Winchester 101 Trap from the 70s, ported, G2 recoil system in the stock.... probably has a hundred thousand shells through it, action flops open like the tailgate on a '74 Ford. So I think, im going to upgrade her to something with screw-in chokes, full adjustable speedbump, Browning Special Sporting Clays 12 ga O/U.

She asks me a few days after i brought it home..."So, just curious, how much did that cost?" I smiled and said, "Baby, you know you're never supposed to ask me what guns cost....". She just smiled and said "Yeah, i know". and we never discussed it again.

just to wrap up the story.... she ended not liking the Browning, couldnt get it to fit her right and it was uncomfortable to shoot. So, i sold it and she's back with the Winchester that she loves. I did have to replace firing pins and springs last summer, when she broke one and came home complaining about the bottom only firing sometimes. I keep threatening to send the bastard off to get the action rebuilt, because im afraid soon the action isnt going to stay closed and may open on its own.

If this exchange doesn’t justify the purchase of a decked out Dillon 1050, I don’t know what does?
I mean, it’s not like you make her hand wash all the dishes. You bought her a dishwasher.

Well... to be fair to her I already have a 550, 650 and 1050...

But I have been eyeing the automated Mark 7 autodrive system for my 1050 recently.... hmm :unsure:

Wife got into shooting skeet, trap, sporting clays a few years go. Not at my behest, but on her own. Shoots in a womens league, enjoys it very much.

So she has been using my clapped out Winchester 101 Trap from the 70s, ported, G2 recoil system in the stock.... probably has a hundred thousand shells through it, action flops open like the tailgate on a '74 Ford. So I think, im going to upgrade her to something with screw-in chokes, full adjustable speedbump, Browning Special Sporting Clays 12 ga O/U.

She asks me a few days after i brought it home..."So, just curious, how much did that cost?" I smiled and said, "Baby, you know you're never supposed to ask me what guns cost....". She just smiled and said "Yeah, i know". and we never discussed it again.

just to wrap up the story.... she ended not liking the Browning, couldnt get it to fit her right and it was uncomfortable to shoot. So, i sold it and she's back with the Winchester that she loves. I did have to replace firing pins and springs last summer, when she broke one and came home complaining about the bottom only firing sometimes. I keep threatening to send the bastard off to get the action rebuilt, because im afraid soon the action isnt going to stay closed and may open on its own.
Good story!

Go find another Winchester and have it done up right by a good smith who knows sporting clays. Then she can use that while you rebuild her current one.

Money is tight right now .
I get what I need and extras can wait.

She normally don't say much because her competitions eat more ammo than my shooting.

Problem is her comps are on hold and getting cranky.

Luckily my range is open at half capacity and recomends reservations.

Back to banging. Lol

Reactions: Barneybdb
My PV order yesterday was a little over what I planned.

Told this gal I have been hanging out with about it. Mostly to gauge reaction.

“Well, you will use it”. “Good thing you were able to get a little extra since its been kinda hard to find locally”

Plus asked me if I would like a from scratch carrot cake delivered to my house.

Hmmm

I think the original poster posted this partly "tongue in cheek". But I'm another that gets along with his Wife where finances are concerned. We spent a stupid amount of money remodeling a perfectly good kitchen last year. And we're still spending money on kitchen stuff. Most recent was a heavy duty commercial mixer. But what the hell? We had the money and the Wife spends a lot of time in the kitchen. I've also spent some stupid amounts of money on guns.

I did have a little advantage over some as I ran a part time business as a licensed electrician. My sideline business paid for 2 college educations along with apartments, utilities, cars, ect. Before and after that it paid for some nice vacations including several nice hunting trips for both the Wife and I. In between these expenses I bought what guns and gun related stuff that I wanted.

Being retired now, gun related expenses are more visible. Still no fussing from Her. We'll have #45 pretty soon. I guess I'll keep Her!

Yep, doesn’t happen here like that. As of late, she is happy with my choice of hobby as it can protect the family.

if for any reason she ever did grt upset with me on a purchase my immediate retort would be “excuse me? Are the bills late or something we are going without around here? No? Thought so. Find something to clean.

Yep, doesn’t happen here like that. As of late, she is happy with my choice of hobby as it can protect the family.

if for any reason she ever did grt upset with me on a purchase my immediate retort would be “excuse me? Are the bills late or something we are going without around here? No? Thought so. Find something to clean.
And then the fight started.;)

Reactions: camocorvette
Great story - bottom line you got powder & primers - well done!
I'll admit there was a little joking thrown in the story as I figured saying my wife asked me what powder valley was and I told her and she said oh just making sure it was something you bought, was kind of boring. But quite a few people took it high and right and it ended up being quite entertaining.

Reactions: lash
My wife and I have a great arrangement. First, she makes quite a bit more $$ than I do. (Principal Engineer and Office Chief) Second, our finances are in no way intertwined except for the house. We split up the bills. She pays hers and I pay mine. After that, neither of us question the other on what we purchased. So my PVS30 is unquestioned. When my new Katana showed at the door, she lifted an eyebrow like "what do you need that for?" But said nothing.

She's the best wife ever in my book and I didn't even get to her better qualities.
^

You guys are awesome.
So I was looking at this rifle a few weeks ago and showed it to my wife. I said, "I think I'll buy this"
She never said a thing. A couple of weeks go buy and I get a call.
"You better buy that rifle for your birthday because I just bought a chair for mine.... the rifle shows up tomorrow.....
Been married for 25 so far....

I get anything and everything I want/ask for. I let her know what it is and how important it is and she figures out how to budget for it and makes it happen.

Reactions: camocorvette