• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Where's My Damn Troll?

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    I've been very fortunate to find many lost Puppies in the dark Forest, but I'll be go to hell if I can find my "Personal Troll". The little Bastard has either escaped me, or more often than not, out grew his handler. Won't you please help a fellow Hider out and Seek my Troll and it's safe return to me?

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Trolly Trolly Trolly Trolly, Sooie Sooie Sooie, Troll Troll Troll !!!! C'mon Troll. C'mon Bouy. Boi Boi Boi !!!

THERE IS NO REWARD FOR IT'S "SAFE" RETURN

facebook1.jpg

Pain meds and booze?

No Sir. No excuses. First day kinda back to the Gulag. Stopped taking that shit for now. 2 different MRI's coning up on the 9th. Find the problem hopefully. Pretyy certain they
    they're gonna open up the shoulder, and THEN a bit o meds. We'll see.
    Now where is that guy? :p

Glad to hear you're finally getting an MRI.
    I wish we could get rid of the situation where the state and insurance companies are the customers of the hospitals.
    If patients were the customers you would have had that MRI months ago. Hope it reveals your issues.

As for your troll, I thought Maser immediately opened a new account? Do you need another one?
    Do you not like sharing your troll with the rest of us?
    Here's a little taste to hold you over until the real deal shows up:
    enablers-emo-loser-fail-owned-demotivational-poster-1257523853.jpg

Your scans are back. I have good news and bad news

Everything looks normal here

th

but

Your ass crack has shifted.

Brain-stem.png

One of them has been outta the water to long. But look at the bright side, at least it's a Hen. The other guy liked the Bull.

I prefer the two legg ed tuna myself . Maybe you need a bigger worm instead of batin with dat little grub . Effin pic did'nt show up .

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/T250MCO_ppA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2 different MRI's coning up on the 9th. Find the problem hopefully. Pretyy certain they
    they're gonna open up the shoulder, and THEN a bit o meds. We'll see.
    If they have to go into your shoulder, you're going to be on more than a "bit" of meds. I presently am recovering from shoulder surgery. I'm finally off the hydrocodone, but I'm living on Advil. (At 17, if your hand gets cut off it's no problem; it'll grow back overnight. At 60 mumble mumble, everything takes longer. The advantages of aging are highly overrated.)

Good luck and, if they have to go in, a swift recovery.

Richard

Your scans are back. I have good news and bad news

Everything looks normal here

th

but

Your ass crack has shifted.

Brain-stem.png

I'm gonna have to check my Chum Bucket

b9050ef43641d61770788da6324996bd.jpg

I thought I had Pilchards, not Fish Sticks.........;)

south-park-s13e05c07-breaded-and-genius-16x9.jpg

I appreciate all the help though helping me find my Personal Troll........................

animals-scuba_diver-scuba-friend-pally-companion-rdln232_low.jpg

You are so high maintenance Felicia.

It's "Jose Phalaciano", Gertrude. :confused:

Now stop picking on me. I'm fragile. Or I could just send my youngest to tap ya out. :p The kid is going Ape Shit. You don't even wanna know his Big Brother, he's a fucking wrecking machine. Seriously.

This was 3 days ago.

Proud of those Boyz.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/ldwbZMJ.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
    If they have to go into your shoulder, you're going to be on more than a "bit" of meds. I presently am recovering from shoulder surgery. I'm finally off the hydrocodone, but I'm living on Advil. (At 17, if your hand gets cut off it's no problem; it'll grow back overnight. At 60 mumble mumble, everything takes longer. The advantages of aging are highly overrated.)

Good luck and, if they have to go in, a swift recovery.

Richard

Oh I know well what you're talking about. I'm sitting next to one of my guys right now who's still going through some hell after having his shoulder operated on. But no choice. This is no way to live in constant fucking pain. You know what I'm talking about. Gotta 'try' to get this shit straightened out. Period. I'll deal with the aftermath at a later time. I appreciate very much you sharing your experience. It's good to have this out there for others as well. It's kinda my point. And thanks for your words of support. It's greatly appreciated Richard. I hope ya get through this best as possible as well. Keep up the good fight Brother.

Oh I know well what you're talking about. I'm sitting next to one of my guys right now who's still going through some hell after having his shoulder operated on. But no choice. This is no way to live in constant fucking pain. You know what I'm talking about. Gotta 'try' to get this shit straightened out. Period. I'll deal with the aftermath at a later time. I appreciate very much you sharing your experience. It's good to have this out there for others as well. It's kinda my point. And thanks for your words of support. It's greatly appreciated Richard. I hope ya get through this best as possible as well. Keep up the good fight Brother.

Sending you sincerest hopes that shoulder surgery can be avoided. My ortho wanted to do both of mine several years ago: cut one, rehab for 6 months and then a repeat on the other. His most optimistic estimate was a loss of 20% mobility in each. I talked to everyone I knew who'd had shoulder surgery and the unanimous response was to do absolutely anything in my power to get by without the surgeries. I had to give up Jiu Jitsu and have some limitations, but I've made it so far without the operations.

Good luck Buddy!

You guys are killing me. So far, I don't have serious shoulder issues, other than constant discomfort in the left from my pacemaker's anchor lead where it's lassoed around the clavicle. I don't do well with pain meds and can only take so many NSAIDs.

Sending you sincerest hopes that shoulder surgery can be avoided. My ortho wanted to do both of mine several years ago: cut one, rehab for 6 months and then a repeat on the other. His most optimistic estimate was a loss of 20% mobility in each. I talked to everyone I knew who'd had shoulder surgery and the unanimous response was to do absolutely anything in my power to get by without the surgeries. I had to give up Jiu Jitsu and have some limitations, but I've made it so far without the operations.

Good luck Buddy!

Bogey my man, I'll be honest, I'm scared to shit because I'm not hearing anything good about this from anyone. Ya there's that one out there were things went well, but for the most part it's all story after story of shit. I don't have a choice, I can't continue like 'this'. I'm in constant pain on a level many would puke to. My right arm is fucking useless. I gotta roll the dice or I'm gonna lose my job. I can't lose my job. This thing isn't getting any better, not one bit, so it's time to do what's gotta be done. I'm sorry you've lost the ability to continue some of your passion, and I mean that from the heart. This is a life altering event and it's unfortunate for sure. I look forward to the journey and am optimistic of the outcome. I appreciate very much your words of honesty and your willingness to share.

You guys are killing me. So far, I don't have serious shoulder issues, other than constant discomfort in the left from my pacemaker's anchor lead where it's lassoed around the clavicle. I don't do well with pain meds and can only take so many NSAIDs.

All you guys be careful with NSAIDS. The FDA just sent out a warning that they all are tied to MI events. They are not as benign as the commercials make them out to be.

Dude
    good luck with the shoulder. I would say that if the pain is debilitating the surgery and rehab will be a breeze by comparison.
    A friend had her knee replaced after years of bone on bone (like Maser and Magnus). She said in 10-14 days the pain was less than before the surgery. She bumped the other knee up and did it in under a year.
    A friend has his shoulder fixed after years of pain and issues. Said he wished he would have done it much sooner.
    just some other perspectives of active people who recovered well. I would say you have some intestinal fortitude that most do not possess and you will crush whatever it may bring like a champ.
    Best wished brother. Prayers sent for you.

Elija

Elija I love to hear, want to hear, that. Very uplifting. A guy can only take so much for so long. That's just the way it is. Not wanting to be some drama queen, but not afraid to share the experience with people I actually give a damn about. We inform a lot of like minded people here of many experiences and this is just one more. The information we share is invaluable in my modest opinion. When you feel your back is up against the wall it's comforting to hear there is hope for better days from people here you have respect for that have either been there done that or know someone that has. Again, your words of encouragement are greatly appreciated. Best to ya Brother and thank you.

Bogey my man, I'll be honest, I'm scared to shit because I'm not hearing anything good about this from anyone. Ya there's that one out there were things went well, but for the most part it's all story after story of shit. I don't have a choice, I can't continue like 'this'. I'm in constant pain on a level many would puke to. My right arm is fucking useless. I gotta roll the dice or I'm gonna lose my job. I can't lose my job. This thing isn't getting any better, not one bit, so it's time to do what's gotta be done. I'm sorry you've lost the ability to continue some of your passion, and I mean that from the heart. This is a life altering event and it's unfortunate for sure. I look forward to the journey and am optimistic of the outcome. I appreciate very much your words of honesty and your willingness to share.

Shit brother, I count myself lucky that I only had to give up some pretty meaningless stuff. I'm positively blessed that I've thus far had the option to change my lifestyle rather than have shoulder and back surgeries. Hell I gave up some things just avoid regular cortisone injections because those are bad enough. My friends that have undergone the relevant surgeries were left without the choice as their daily lives were untenable without the operations.

I can't possibly express how much I sincerely hope that you get the best possible prognoses and recovery.

Shit brother, I count myself lucky that I only had to give up some pretty meaningless stuff. I'm positively blessed that I've thus far had the option to change my lifestyle rather than have shoulder and back surgeries. Hell I gave up some things just avoid regular cortisone injections because those are bad enough. My friends that have undergone the relevant surgeries were left without the choice as their daily lives were untenable without the operations.

I can't possibly express how much I sincerely hope that you get the best possible prognoses and recovery.

Thanks Brother, this guy appreciates it very much. Just got done speaking with my Sheriff, who was a State Trooper and personal friend before he got shot in the head, retired from WSP, then ran and won election for Sheriff. He's assured me I'm good. We're gonna do whatever it takes to ensure my continued employ. I'll not be making a paycheck again like the last 3 months when I gotta get chopped, but that's the way it is and I'm good with that as long as I really can get back and do my job. We'll kick this around a bit when I get some new news like a fucking MRI or 2.

Thanks guys. All you fuckers. We'll see.............................

Hey Big Boy. Sincere best wishes on your MRI's and impending full restoration. You have had more that your fair share of pain on this one. Stay strong.

Hey Big Boy. Sincere best wishes on your MRI's and impending full restoration. You have had more that your fair share of pain on this one. Stay strong.

Thank you my friend, I absolutely appreciate that. Terrible situation but it's gonna be ok. I have to believe that. Having labs done and finding out my PSA is still zero was the silver lining. I was stressing hard wondering if my Prostate Cancer was back and spread prior to removal. Such a rollercoaster ride, and this other shoulder deal on top of that was and is making it more badder. ;). Without getting to mushy I'll say the support, input, and just overall camaraderie here has been more help than anyone can imagine. You know when you feel comfortable enough to help yourself to anything in a friends fridge? Well that's this place. Does that make sense? It's my best analogy. The accomodation my Sheriff and Department is willing to make for me is amazing and keeps me from getting all amped over that worry. I'm a self admitted screwball, but I take my shit serious to "almost" a fault, but not quite. :rolleyes:
    Thanks again and I hope you as well are doing good. Must be busy doing something cuz you've been a tad absent. Just say'n. :eek:

You know when you feel comfortable enough to help yourself to anything in a friends fridge? Well that's this place.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C6uuP-ij13c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1J04 - Forgive me for asking the obvious, but I've been scanning this and other related threads trying to figure out what you're talking about. I know you had your clavicle fracture plated, but what are you facing now - rotator cuff? shoulder joint replacement? Is this related to the previous injury?

I've been very fortunate to find many lost Puppies in the dark Forest, but I'll be go to hell if I can find my "Personal Troll". The little Bastard has either escaped me, or more often than not, out grew his handler. Won't you please help a fellow Hider out and Seek my Troll and it's safe return to me?

Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrre Trolly Trolly Trolly Trolly, Sooie Sooie Sooie, Troll Troll Troll !!!! C'mon Troll. C'mon Bouy. Boi Boi Boi !!!

THERE IS NO REWARD FOR IT'S "SAFE" RETURN

I found him, he's logged in at Firearms Talk, he's a new member.
    Next time don't take off his leash.

1J04 - Forgive me for asking the obvious, but I've been scanning this and other related threads trying to figure out what you're talking about. I know you had your clavicle fracture plated, but what are you facing now - rotator cuff? shoulder joint replacement? Is this related to the previous injury?

I'm pretty;certain it's the Rotator Cuff, but the powers that be will make that determination after the MRI's. It's from the same event along with the Clavicle. My surgeon stated it's 'rare' that you see both Rotator Cuff & Broken Clavicle..Says it's usually one or the other. I'm apparently the exception and think I should be more grateful. I think they're gonna end up tying/sewing something (tendons) back together. We'll see. I dunno. Maybe I'm just gonna end having to put my big boy pants on. Looking forward to an answer.

I found him, he's logged in at Firearms Talk, he's a new member.
    Next time don't take off his leash.

Appreciate the heads up. They're not touching him over there are they? I'm not really into making an account on another site, but honestly, I'm not doing well with the idea of third hand molestation. I'm just not. Especially dirty 3rd hand. So jealous. Wait. I just seen the post below yours.

So no !!! I will not glorify that post with another word.

Disgusting little Troll.......... :eek:

Having labs done and finding out my PSA is still zero was the silver lining.

Hey brother, I don't want to add to your medical worries, but I asked a doctor friend for the medical term for someone with a PSA of zero, and he said "woman". Hope you can get that checked out too on the 9th!

Hey brother, I don't want to add to your medical worries, but I asked a doctor friend for the medical term for someone with a PSA of zero, and he said "woman". Hope you can get that checked out too on the 9th!

I hate you. :p

Damnit Cartman, 1J's OBGYN has enough to deal with right now without worrying about PSA's.

Okay, here's some good news. Before surgery, I could barely raise my right arm up to shoulder level. I now can raise my arm almost straight overhead. Before surgery, I was able to squeeze off a total of 20 rounds while practicing, before the pain and immobility made me stop. I already can shoot again. Nine weeks after surgery, I estimate that I have 70-percent range of motion. If I push through some discomfort/pain, it's closer to 80 percent. This is more than I had.

I can send you full-color pictures of what the inside of my shoulder looked like before the surgery. Yuck! BTW, it's being able to do the surgery through a few small incisions instead of flaying the shoulder to the bone that makes me say "Bah, humbug!" to the "good ol' days."

I won't sugar-coat it -- Recovery is a pure bitch. Make sure you have a comfortable recliner, because you probably will have to sleep sitting up for a couple-few weeks. Take the damn pain killers; this is no time to be John Wayne. Do the physical therapy without fail. PT stands for Pain and Torture, but if you don't do it, you'll just end up with a frozen shoulder. In my case, PT started two days after surgery and I have another month or two left. Stretches are part of it; now we're working on regaining the strength in my right arm. Remember, your arm may be in a sling for 6 weeks; your arm muscles are going to become weak.

So, am I enjoying recovery? Hell, no! Am I glad I had the surgery? Hell, yes!

I'll answer any specific questions to the best of my ability and experience.

Richard

rg1911, even though this isn't my thread, I really appreciate the insight on the new techniques. When my shoulder surgeries were being planned it was the "flay to the bone" method on both of them. I took the same view as with the proposed back surgery (or possible surgeries) and figured that if I could put them off as long as possible then the new technology and techniques would make the operations less invasive and debilitating.

Okay, here's some good news. Before surgery, I could barely raise my right arm up to shoulder level. I now can raise my arm almost straight overhead. Before surgery, I was able to squeeze off a total of 20 rounds while practicing, before the pain and immobility made me stop. I already can shoot again. Nine weeks after surgery, I estimate that I have 70-percent range of motion. If I push through some discomfort/pain, it's closer to 80 percent. This is more than I had.

I can send you full-color pictures of what the inside of my shoulder looked like before the surgery. Yuck! BTW, it's being able to do the surgery through a few small incisions instead of flaying the shoulder to the bone that makes me say "Bah, humbug!" to the "good ol' days."

I won't sugar-coat it -- Recovery is a pure bitch. Make sure you have a comfortable recliner, because you probably will have to sleep sitting up for a couple-few weeks. Take the damn pain killers; this is no time to be John Wayne. Do the physical therapy without fail. PT stands for Pain and Torture, but if you don't do it, you'll just end up with a frozen shoulder. In my case, PT started two days after surgery and I have another month or two left. Stretches are part of it; now we're working on regaining the strength in my right arm. Remember, your arm may be in a sling for 6 weeks; your arm muscles are going to become weak.

So, am I enjoying recovery? Hell, no! Am I glad I had the surgery? Hell, yes!

I'll answer any specific questions to the best of my ability and experience.

Richard

Thank you RIchard for sharing your experience. I'm listening to every word Brother. I will be PMing you in the future for sure. I lived in the recliner for 2 months at the start. Finally graduated to the bed, from time to time. I'm going to heed your advice to the letter, believe that. Again, your input is greatly appreciated. I'm humbled.

rg1911, even though this isn't my thread, I really appreciate the insight on the new techniques. When my shoulder surgeries were being planned it was the "flay to the bone" method on both of them. I took the same view as with the proposed back surgery (or possible surgeries) and figured that if I could put them off as long as possible then the new technology and techniques would make the operations less invasive and debilitating.

Bogey, yes it is. Let's call it "OUR" thread, as in our Members. This is good stuff. I'm just not happy about us being the crash test dummies regarding the issues we speak of. ;)

.... I'm just not happy about us being the crash test dummies regarding the issues we speak of. ;)

Speak for yourself White Man. ;) I've done the crashin' but have been a wuss when it came to the repairs. You're much more man than I.

From some of the related threads about hips, knees, elbows, spines, shoulders, etc my broken-down ass is relatively NIB. I wouldn't even let them put metal in my hand when I broke it: "splint it up and send my ass home, Doc" has been my mantra.

Speak for yourself White Man. ;) I've done the crashin' but have been a wuss when it came to the repairs. You're much more man than I.

From some of the related threads about hips, knees, elbows, spines, shoulders, etc my broken-down ass is relatively NIB. I wouldn't even let them put metal in my hand when I broke it: "splint it up and send my ass home, Doc" has been my mantra.

How'd you know I had a mouse in my pocket? lmao. Nice shot across the Bow. And no, no I'm not. I gotta do what I gotta do if I still wanna play "Toss a Con". Ya know? :rolleyes: