• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Which way to go, Christensen Mesa, Tikka, fierce or custom? 28 nosler or 300 prc?

jdutton24

Private
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2011
alabama
2 question in one. I'm leaning towards 28 nosler. I mainly whitetail hunt but I plan on some mule deer and hopefully elk in the next couple years. I figured the 28 nosler will give me more versatility. Can get the 28 nosler in Christensen. Other options in the price range that come in 28 nosler or 300 prc? I'm not opposed not goin custom as I have a builder but prolly be at least 1500 Minimum with remmy action. And I'm pretty sure he doesn't have the reamer already but will split the cost with me.

What actions if not Christensen? I hate the stock on Christensen. I love my Tikka t3x lite in 6.5 Creed. Was looking at the veil wideland but doesn't come in either of those calibers. Top budget would be a feirce fury or maybe rival. I love the looks of that rival. But it's way up there for my range with no glass

Don't think 300 prc will fit in a Tikka action

Reactions: wade2big