• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who do you think is doing the bombings in Austin?

OnTarget draws a circle for all groups you Moran :; it also shows his group is all fucked up like most groups we never post.

Maybe random is the key connection in it? Why give away your true target when you are just warming up and planning something much larger? (my opinion on what they are doing) It could also be that someone did a few and now we have copy cats that are stepping up the game or this person is testing out different plans for a much larger scale attack.

The one that blew up in the postal service is more of a time release bomb since it wont get to its target until they are panting the next target. Which seems more like they were testing out a plan to have multiple hit at one time. Have a few delivered and go off for early AM deliveries while you place the others yourself.

either way, a ball peen hammer will fix this piece of shit.

2nd package found in Schertz with a bomb is what I just saw come across.

OnTarget draws a circle for all groups you Moran :; it also shows his group is all fucked up like most groups we never post.

If you're going to call someone a moron you should at least spell
'moron' correctly. LOL

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
moran.0.jpg

I don't care what flavor politics they are. I just want them caught. Then I want to be able to trust that the Govt. will tell me the truth as to why. And right now my confidence in that is not high. JMHO

By now they have video of everyone from the fedex, and probably every phone that pinged the right towers.
Gps from those phones.
Have seen that capability first hand years ago in my own house, it works.

BBBB.....the next democrat mass shooter......calling it now

im guessing hes gonna snap when he stops getting his checks from Soros

Last edited:
Reactions: Tims and Yasherka
So you got caught lying...again...so this is what you could come up with?
your got caught shilling.....again.....and thats the best you could come up with?

i notice youve still made no mention of the guy who shot up congress.....

you are also claiming Elliot Rodger and Chris Harper Mercer were "alt right" even though there is 0 evidence to back up those claims.

i mean hell, the evidence that cruz was a trump supporter is shaky at best.

Last edited:
I would like to point out that Snopes is far from a non-bias judge of truth.
I was just going to write the same before I saw your post. Snopes seems dedicated to burying stories about Clintons

Deep State False Flag

Democrats (Holder, Antifa. Nazi, Racial Supremacists (Dems again)

Foreign Terrorist (Dem again)

Unhinged anti Trump Techy leftist who is part of the Austin Underground and triggered by SXS (Dem Again)

Republican
Jerry, I can see where you are coming from, but you think this is a false flag? If so, it is quite an underwhelming message. False flags (or alleged ones) are historically of great magnitude. These bombings seem to be pointless, almost like pranks

With that many people looking / competing to get him I give it 24 hrs.
Using the FedEx store did him in I'll bet.

Bombers have some different quirks from shooters, or stabbers, or lighters of fires, when you read about them.

If a person or group wanted to make a statement of protest, or draw attention to a thing, you’d pick a big group - right? Didn’t do that.

Also interesting that the biggest group in the area about now is SxSW. Maybe the prime demographic is relatable to the responsible. Dunno.

Now if not motivated by a statement of protest, you’d sort of have to assume it was a fundamental dislike of an individual, and if there were multiple individuals that were scattered about, well then, you’d expect a common connection. If there is one, it isn’t obvious.

Now if wasn’t in protest, and it wasn’t about a severe grievance with a number of individuals - could it be just for the thrill? Maybe.....but from what I have read about bombers - it indicates a higher level of planning and obsessing. I’m gonna say for most, personalized passion and hate translate to greater erectile quality than random and faceless in absence of a protest or a beef with a ‘group’.

However, there is one more reason - a faint....hey, squirrel....

I’d look both ways while crossing the street for while, if I was within a few hundred mile radius.

Last edited:
If I have my timelines correctly,
The first couple were packages that somebody put on doorsteps directly?
Then there was the roadside booby trap bomb on the sidewalk with a trip wire
Now a failed attempt at shipping a bomb (went off in transit by accident)?

Seems that the attacker is evolving or changing up his game, possibly to avoid getting caught, &/or create more terror.
Whoever made the bombs probably had at least a decent amount of education or research.

Local college student / graduate looking to jump start the Marxist utopia?

Or a copy cat?

Kinda stuttering along, it's a bbbb-bomber......
After all, they were a kind of weak bang bang blat blat...... just sayin.....

Some humor you jackasses, don't get pissed.

I see Cameron has already gone off the deep end for the day. Jerry is also getting into preemptive conspiracy theories and spreading lies as usual.

I'm not betting money on anything. Normally I would say it was a garden variety lonely Alt-Righter, but usually they just go shoot up schools (Nikolas Cruz), or black churches (Dylan Roof), or colleges (Elliot Roger & Chris Harper Mercer.)
Weak sauce.
And you talk about Jerry's conspiracy theories.
The "alt-right" is laughable.

R

That's why the threads on 4Chan are also linked as well. We watch this shit happen on a daily basis. Alt-Righters create conspiracy theories on 4Chan, and then it gets picked up by Inforwars, and pushed out to the rest of the extreme rights disinformation bubble. Basically all sources that aren't in the 4Chan-Inforwars-Breitbart food chain agree that Paddock was pretty much apolitical. Furthermore the shooting wasn't politically motivated.
So all sources that aren't "alt-right" agree he was apolitical? Who would those "all sources" be?
Network news?
CNN, MSNBC? New York Times?
Lets not forget the FBI now.
None of those have a bias to slant a certain way now, do they?
Of course they say he was apolitical. They ALL have an agenda. They have "interests" to protect and have all proven they will lie, commit perjury, omit or deceive to achieve their objective.
While I find your position untenable I do admire your passion.

Gentlemen, please excuse the derail.

Back to the original post purpose, I think it's probably an individual that's either pissed because they feel others are getting what they should have or a sick bastard getting their rocks off of some Machiavellian political statement, however twisted.

Carry on.

Political ideology, affiliations, background, race, creed, color or religion... don't matter.

It's being done by a psycho. Because no matter how passionate you may be about any issue... if you are sending out bombs, driving your cars into crowds, shooting up schools, flying planes into buildings, blowing yourself up in town squares... it's because you are a %$#@king retarded psycho.

Period.

Noone is willing to make the connection between mental health and terrorism. Terrorists are not 'normal.' They are mentally retarded. Because passion for a cause is a normal human trait. Blowing your ass up while wearing an RDX Tuxedo "Head Popper" full of nails... is the mark of a retard. So if your are a terrorist... killing yourself, your schoolmates, others via mail... you are not a freedom fighter or a soldier or a patriot... you are a mentally-deficient %$#king retard!

That's all....

That's who's doing it.

That's what's driving it.

No other explanations needed.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Cameron and Jerry are proven liars. They have blurry pictures of someone at an anti-Trump rally who looks vaugely like Paddock. That's the thinnest possible thread.

Earlier in this thread, Cameron posted a screenshot showing someone who lives in Florida with a similar, but different name donated to a Democratic group. If you check Voter registrations you can find out that the registered Democrat in Sarasota is not the Las Vegas shooter.

They did the exact same thing with Nikolas Cruz. They found a voter registration that belonged to a different person and claimed it was the shooter.

Even though all of the evidence shows that he was a Trump hat wearing loser who said inflammatory things on the internet, shared racist memes, and hated Muslims.

To reiterate, Cameron and Jerry both know they are lying. They don't care that they are.
still havent said shit about the congress shooting fuck face

I just hope he ain’t using varget or h4350 for those. They gonna try to ban black powder next
I worry abot that . Just started reloading to try and get ahead of this bullshit cause you no at some point these shit bags will either ban or tax the fuck out of compo9nents too .

I worry abot that . Just started reloading to try and get ahead of this bullshit cause you no at some point these shit bags will either ban or tax the fuck out of compo9nents too .

I have resisted getting into reloading because between work, kids, wife, I barely have enough time to shoot regularly. However, lately I have been thinking along your lines. It is much easier to regulate the sale of ammo versus banning guns. I believe CA has already put significant restrictions in place. It may be the way to go

Damn, there sure are some bad ass's on here.

I think Im scared now.

Teh "Alt Right" actually a strawman for the left, populated by hateful leftists, all who happen to be registered democrats?

Because it was my never my position that the Alt-Right has a monopoly on politically motivated violence, or that the Congressional shooter was a member of the Alt-Right. All of the shooters I have named all had common links to the same Alt-Right media that you and Jerry subscribe to and share disinformation from and purport it as truth.

Or to sum it up, you are a liar.

all around the SXS event, an event full of people calling for violence and control of the American population, the removal of a duely elected president, a city full of agitators, violent agitators. including that violent hateful mayor of London.

Yes the 10pm news had another (device) explode near the original location .
Feds say not related, just a fluke mistake? At goodwill.. just an odd piece of military ordinance donated,
To goodwill.

Because as we all know thats where we send old (shrunk! ) jeans and leftover flash bangs, etc.

Video showed feds like white on rice at that scene.

So let me run the new Texas checklist,

Sick the dog on delivery drivers,
Don't hang out at goodwill or FedEx,
Watch out for trip wires,
And don't go outside unless authorities say you can.

Screw the lott of them, I'm getting a beer, lawn chair and strapped.
Will do as I please at my house till the shits shoot me.

When a bomber blows himself up while running from the Po Po it is semi poetic. Now if he had blown himself up while building or placing a bomb, that would be very poetic. The big question is will we ever know the truth behind it all.

When a bomber blows himself up while running from the Po Po it is semi poetic. Now if he had blown himself up while building or placing a bomb, that would be very poetic. The big question is will we ever know the truth behind it all.

I am sure the police/FBI/ATF already have a ton on this guy. If they subpoena'd his Google records, they have every keystroke... and if he had a Droid OS phone... they know everything.

The question you ask... whether we will ever find out the truth behind it all...

Remains open. But it seems that if they are rightwing nutballs, they get aired in public for weeks and everyone who ever though of owning a pickup, shooting a gun or going fishing... is an Enemy of the State. But if it's an ANTIFA Bernie campaign worker anarchist... nothing ever gets said.

Regardless... he was mentally ill... his actions and his death... prove it. Suicide by bomb. Not pleasant! But hey... he went out with a bang!

Cheers,

Sirhr