• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Who for clone builds?

Valor precision dose great work

Mark at Raven rifles. Not sure if he is taking on work at the moment though.

Just stay away from the hogs den or TMA (Twomanattach)

Last edited:
Reactions: HogsLife
Who are good options for assembling clone guns (M40’s) these days? Preferably 2112’s, but I’m open to all good options.
It depends on how deep in the weeds re: details and correctness you want to go.

If it needs to be perfectly accurate, there are few builders and fewer parts available. And, it can cost a chunk….

Reactions: Stevo86
For me, it would have to be 100% clone correct as I have the requisite parts.

What are you trying to have built?

M40s: TBA, GA Precision, LRI (they now do lug and clip slotting), RWS, Raven Rifles (i think he's part-time now but check w/him to be sure),

Mk13s: RWS, Red Bull Armory (C Higgins, owner, was directly involved in mk13 mod 7 development), LRI, Raven Rifles

XM3: Bill Corley @ outback customs (built many of the issued test XM3s), TBA

The above is not exhaustive, there may be others not listed.

Valor Precession was a 2112 and builds clone rifles and 1911’s

GAP, LRI, Raven, RWS all build great rifles and are up to snuff on clone builds

What are you trying to have built?

M40s: TBA, GA Precision, LRI (they now do lug and clip slotting), RWS, Raven Rifles (i think he's part-time now but check w/him to be sure),

Mk13s: RWS, Red Bull Armory (C Higgins, owner, was directly involved in mk13 mod 7 development), LRI, Raven Rifles

XM3: Bill Corley @ outback customs (built many of the issued test XM3s), TBA

The above is not exhaustive, there may be others not listed.
What about me? I still have some skills left in my black bag lol...

Mike R.

What about me? I still have some skills left in my black bag lol...

Mike R.
I did not know you do clone builds, Mike - good to know!

Figured I was leaving someone important out, just wasnt sure who, haha

Do you do M40s / M24s? Mk13s? All of them?

I have a G prefix receiver set aside for an m40a5 build, does anyone know the actual "correct" serial number range and if any are out there in circulation?

There are a lot of good M40 gunsmiths out there.

We started carrying all of the parts for the M40A3 and M40A5. We are not selling rifles, but leaving that to you to pick your gunsmith. We generally have the bottom metal, the stocks, the embedded front end (for the A5), and scopes. Barrels are arriving, but we have not been able to keep up with demand, so a short wait. We have DD Ross lugs and trigger guards on their way (2 months) and Badger for A5 in stock.

Check us out, and then send your parts to your gunsmith. I wish we had the parts more organized on the Website, but start here for M40 parts

I have a G prefix receiver set aside for an m40a5 build, does anyone know the actual "correct" serial number range and if any are out there in circulation?
The majority of USMC Inventory for the G Prefix receivers used on the A5 is one of the following.

G6650XXX
G6651XXX
G6558XXX
G6752XXX
G6754XXX
G681XXXX

Last edited:
Reactions: USMCSGT0331