• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who is ditching their AR pistol with Brace in light of the ATF Brace-banning rumors?

So, are there varying degrees of felony of owning a braced pistol? I mean if you're made into an overnight felon just by owning what would be classified as an unregistered SBR why not get your money's worth and put a stock and VFG on it?

The ATF issued a "Withdrawal of Guidance" on Dec 23rd, regarding "Pistol Braces", who knows, they probably have come up with a better, creative definition of SBR, barrel length, overall length, or some other BS. At least for now, they dropped the issue.

“Accidentally” scuttled my row boat in a very very fast moving river. With the speed of the current in the river I’d say mine made it out to sea already where it’s safe and free to live with its trans identity in international waters god speed little ones