• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

who knew santa had an FFL?

younggun22

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 31, 2009
IL
Got this for xmas, alittle late in showing it off but i couldnt find the camera cord so a cell phone pic will have to suffice. I know its not a sniper rifle, but i thought i would still share.

built off an Israeli .308 kit, repro tripod, pintle and T&E.

2a7cuhx.jpg

only put about 80 rounds through it but its runs flawless and puts a huge ass smile on your face.

Re: who knew santa had an FFL?

yes just semi and a jeep would be pretty nifty.

this is my first beltfed, do i really need one, well no. is it practical? absolutely not.

from surfing the web this might end up being a more expensive hobby than precision shooting!

... really want a crank fire for it.

Does the crank not turn it into an NFA item? We don't really ever get to exercise that freedom in CA and I'm always interested to hear what we're missing in place of some nice weather.

no the crank fire does not turn it into an NFA item as it actuates the trigger with each turn of the crank.

I do believe that some states do have restrictions on what they call "trigger devices". the crankfire would constitute one of these devices so i would check your state and local laws before hand.

Crank Fire

man after my own heart

1919.jpg

but im gonna mount mine in front of the passenge seat to this

yammabuggy-1.jpg

Reminds me of the Rat Patrol.

cjFjW.jpg

They could make a new series with some models like:

Q0UbK.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man after my own heart

1919.jpg

but im gonna mount mine in front of the passenge seat to this

yammabuggy-1.jpg
</div></div>

the ultimate zombie vehicle, gonna need a video of that!!!

Is it full auto?

same as yours, its a WW2 Saginaw kit thats been lent to the israeli's, semi .308

What's the trigger like? 1919s always looked really uncomfortable to fire to me. Awesome gift though, I wish people would get me stuff like that.