• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Who wants to discuss exterior ballistics with a guy who knows everything already?

I've never saw it before but after watching that video, I'm pretty sure Frank is really Cotton Hill.

View attachment 8272323

Ode to Cotton Hill on Make a GIF

View attachment 8272325

Wrong.
Frank has good knees.
Maintenance guys that I worked with had a nickname for me. Every morning I went to the maintemance shop to shoot the shit before my shift ended....
"Cotton! How'd everything run last night?"

I walk just like him.....but I don't look like him or talk like him....and I'm not cranky either. Its just the way I walk.....honest.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6.5SH and Ronws
Wrong.
Frank has good knees.
Maintenance guys that I worked with had a nickname for me. Every morning I went to the maintemance shop to shoot the shit before my shift ended....
"Cotton! How'd everything run last night?"

I walk just like him.....but I don't look like him or talk like him....and I'm not cranky either. Its just the way I walk.....honest.
Totally off the subject except for special walks. I have worked with a few women in the electrical field. I knew this one young lady who grew up on a ranch and had horses. One time, she got injured with a spooked horse and had a hip injury. She said, "If it looks like I am "wiggling it," I am actually limping from that injury."

Not missing a beat, I replied, "On the other hand, if it looks like I am limping, I am actually "wiggling it.""

That got a laugh. The secret is take the shortest route to the punch line and pay attention to timing.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I thought it was a chat bot at first but rereading I am wondering if Kamala joined the hide. Makes as much sense as the rest of the word salad shit that comes out of her cum sucker
My thoughts too.