• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship Whose has the best Snipers?

I was just informed by my wife that the pic to the gentlemens right is from My Little Pony.... So posters include My little pony, Angry Birds, and MW3. The ears he has on are Turtle Beach for the Xbox.. those BDU's havent been used in ages... God I hope that man isnt holding a real gun! For f*** sakes man get your finger off the trigger!!!

I'm working off of the assumption (prayer) that it's an airsoft rifle. The woodies are so far old school that SF has started using them again. I understood why, but we'd joke with them about Big Army ruining the CGI factor on the multi-cams so they had to revert back to some shit that isn't even in inventory anymore.

It's an airsoft rifle. if you look above his trigger finger you can see the charging handle for and electric gun. no "real" charging handle on it. :) ....and THANK GOD!!!

Don't be disrespecting My Little Pony.. My Hello Kitty rifle will get jealous.

Have you every seen a sniper in the field I didnt think so they don't exist? By the way if you go looking for one try not to get your head blown off you want see that coming either.

Is there a minimum age requirement to post on this thread?

There obviously wasn't an age requirement to START the damn thing, so I'd imagine not.

I'd opt for a minimum # of posts to start a thread before an age limit though.

This thread is obviously too stupid to even be moved to the stupid marksmanship questions thread. Graham, I followed you here. I'm your new stalker.

JP, OP, you're probably a good kid at heart. Just work on that filter. We've all done stupid shit before.

Yup, if one doesn't agree with another's opinion, they are stupid and shouldn't be allowed to post.

Wouldn't that be boring, if everyone agreed on everything.

Sorry Im still laughing at the big pile of dog shit the OP stepped in on his first 5 posts.

USMC 6th leadership trait:

TACT
Definition: Tact means that you can deal with people in a manner that will maintain good relations and avoid problems. It means that you are polite, calm, and firm.

Suggestions for Improvement: Begin to develop your tact by trying to be courteous and cheerful at all times. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

You really better not be going into any 03 mos with that thinking

You really better not be going into any 03 mos with that thinking

Which was my point when the OP suggested that I didn't have "Tact". As an 0369, "tact" was when I gave you the benefit of a look or an ass-chewing before I snatched a knot in your ass.

I highly recommend that the OP explain Tact to his D.I.

Good morning all gentlenem , at specialty mr Kraig , I did read all the thread of your & all @ jargon& whose best snipers , i did read one of your post.you there in 1968 ( tet mau than ) forgive me my vietnamese language , you was 19 yrs old , I am 11yrs old that time , thanks to all service men& women , sir I just curious & ask , please don't.get mad if my act not properly way , I saw your distinguished rifle badge had a symbol of air born the star on top it my curious , please if you don't mind , thank you for you regarding , forgive me my English's maybe
Not strong enough but my wil do ( cam on )
Sincerely your .......... tandvu

Last edited:
Some of the finest shooting I have seen was from Jamie Lee Curtis in True Lies. She tossed a mac down a flight of stairs and it killed more people with less ammo in 5 seconds than Carlos Hathcock did in his best month. Extra points for how she looked in her work clothes.

Has the OP posted again. This thread is hilarious. Feel kinda bad for the fella. He obviously didn't have a CLUE what he was in for. :)

mr Kraig , I saw your distinguished rifle badge had a symbol of air born the star on top it my curious , please if you don't mind , thank you for you regarding , Sincerely your .......... tandvu

Not sure what you're asking but I'll try to answer. The Distinguish Rifle Badge is separate then the Jump Wings. Totally un-related. There is no star on the DR badge. As to the Jump wings. (Airborne wings if you will), You have the basic wings, senior wings and master wings. Basic wings have no star, Senior wings have a star. master wings have the star with a reef around the star. Based on the number of jumps, types of jumps and whether you attended Jump Master School. I forget the numbers and types, but with both the senior wings and master wings you have to have completed Jump Master school. My wings in my sig line picture are Senior Wings. According to my 201 file, 15 Decorations, Awards and Badges, I was awarded the Master badge, (Sr-Mstr-Prcht-Badge). I graduated Jump master school, I have the orders. I do have the required jumps for the Master Badge, but regardless of what my 201 File Says, I don't recall getting orders for the Master Badge. I do for the SR Badge, so without orders notwithstanding what the 201 file says, I don't claim the Master Badge.

Now if you're referring to my avatar, those are not jump wings, that is the EOD badge, I was "civilian" EOD with the Anchorage Police Dept. The Crab (as the EOD badge is called) also has the basic, senior and master EOD badges. I do qualify for the Master EOD badge so I feel comfortable displaying the Master Crab.

As to the Distinguished Rifle Badge: The Civilian Marksmanship Program keeps records of the badges earned. On their web site, Civilian Marksmanship Program they have a roster of all who earned the Badge. One can just check the list, type in my name and see that I earned badge #1071 in 1992.

I'm not fond of "posers" or stolen value, I was just a grunt, and proud of being just a grunt. But I can't call out posers if I can't support my own claims. I have documentation for every claim I make as to my service and training. EXCEPT I can't produce orders for the Master Parachute Badge so I stick with my SR Badge. I never got anyone hurt in my Jumpmaster Duties, so I do feel comfortable displaying the senior badge.

Like I said, I was just a grunt, I feel no reason claim something that I'm not. The things that matter most to me (on this subject) is my DR Badge, Jump Wings, Crab, and CIB. The rest of my awards are just like an "I was there T-Shirt".

Hope this answers your question, if not, ask again.

Last edited:
Alright Kraig,

Tell the truth. When the young Vietnamese gentleman got in contact with you, was your initial reaction "Oh Shit! That drunken night in Saigon catching up with me at last!" ? ;)

Has the OP posted again. This thread is hilarious. Feel kinda bad for the fella. He obviously didn't have a CLUE what he was in for. :)

Ya know, I wanted to feel bad for how this went, but I simply asked him an honest question to better gauge where he was coming from with some of his new threads. I was totally willing to try to help him out once I had an idea of what he was looking for (and why). HE shaped the outcome by going full-retard and declaring that I had never served and certainly couldn't have been a Marine because all the Marines he knows are nice guys. At that point I did in fact show my ass a little bit.

What's ridiculous to me is that this thread is still alive and I'm still on it!!!!?????

Alright Kraig,

Tell the truth. When the young Vietnamese gentleman got in contact with you, was your initial reaction "Oh Shit! That drunken night in Saigon catching up with me at last!" ? ;)

Um not so much during contact, but way too often humping those mountains in I Corp

And a quick look at the OPs profile will show you that he either turned tail and ran or he decided to lay low and learn a bit before getting bitten again. I hope that it is the latter. In other words, no, he has not posted again.

Um not so much during contact, but way too often humping those mountains in I Corp

LOL. Well at least in-country you wouldn't have had the awkward moment of introducing your long-lost Vietnamese son to your wife and kids ;)

Ya know, I wanted to feel bad for how this went, but I simply asked him an honest question to better gauge where he was coming from with some of his new threads. I was totally willing to try to help him out once I had an idea of what he was looking for (and why). HE shaped the outcome by going full-retard and declaring that I had never served and certainly couldn't have been a Marine because all the Marines he knows are nice guys. At that point I did in fact show my ass a little bit.

What's ridiculous to me is that this thread is still alive and I'm still on it!!!!?????

Never go full retard. Lol. But in all seriousness I knew he was fucked when he smarted off for the first time. It's like there was blood in the water..... Especially being that he was a complete NOOB.
As far as him talking shit to you personally about your service ... FUCK HIM.
In regards to some of the funniest comments I've ever seen.. This thread was a CLASSIC

I played laser tag once.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Look! I found a picture of the OP.

codfag_zpsf4737cc9.jpg

His fuckin beard sucks! No way he is SF or MARSOC!

The winner...his bite is far worse than his bark. He learned the gun in one hour but still needs to work on leading the target.

"How many times do I have to tell you...both paws on the spade grip!"

Last edited:
KraigWY...interesting about your Master Parachutist orders. I was also given orders authorizing the Master Parachutist badge in error. This was in 10th SFG and everyone was a Master Parachutist. I pointed it out to the S1 and got them corrected to Senior Parachutist...after all, it was only a couple more jumps for Master and I had all the special requirements met already, i.e mass tactical Jumpmaster etc. As things worked out, I retired about 8 admin jumps short of Master Parachutist...couldn't care less. When I was out-processing for retirement and going over the DD 214 they had also awarded me the "SENIOR PARACHUTIST BADGE WITH COMBAT DISTINGUISHING DEVICE, 1 BRONZE SERVICE STAR"...which unless I am seriously repressing some memories I never had anyone shooting at me on a jump...not on purpose anyway. I pointed this out to them and they began to screw with me over calculating my "time in service" for my retirement pay and I was just glad to get the hell out of there. I still have the Bronze Service Star on my DD 214 but have never, and will never, wear it.

Bump for a great Sunday afternoon read. My wife is always wondering why am reading the "Hide" and not reading a book?

She will never understand.

To get back on topic, I think the Mexikins has the best snipers. I seen one in this movie once where he was shooting people off they horses from close to 1000 yards. With iron sights.

I'm serial.

16m6k3m.jpg

Onliest blue-eyed Mexikin I ever seen. Must be why he can shoot so good.

MARSOC seriously?

Good luck with that title. What you need to do is change your handle on here, come back with something original that you didn't earn from some gay video game and try again.

Honesty works, honesty and humble pie might buy you some street credit IF you make it through basic, and IF you make it through AIT, A-School or Infantry school to become a real military man. Even if your a FOBBIT no one on here will give a shit as long as you wear your FOBBIT tabs with pride.

Hell kid, make it through the training and survive to skull fuck some (insert ethnically charged anti-enemy military slur noun) in (some country that ends in stan) in a couple years and you'll be just as much of the party as the rest of the assholes on here.

Repeat after me "I WILL NOT ASK STUPID FUCKING QUESTIONS, WITHOUT CONSULTING GOOGLE OR WIK-FUCKING-PEDIA".

Shut up poolee.
If you come onto a board like this full of real vets pissing vinegar and ask "call of duty" questions with a tag you probably will never earn, you're gonna have a bad time...

Last edited:
Guys, please forgive the dumb question, I'm in the uk, so not up to speed with US military acronyms etc,
MARSOC
What's it stand for ? As it is pretty obvious that the dickhead OP has rattled cages, and the MARSOC bit stood out to me.
Cheers

Regards

Pete

Guys, please forgive the dumb question, I'm in the uk, so not up to speed with US military acronyms etc,
MARSOC
What's it stand for ? As it is pretty obvious that the dickhead OP has rattled cages, and the MARSOC bit stood out to me.
Cheers

Regards

Pete

Marine Special Operations Comand.

Somehow I got hooked on this thread.... mainly because most of the people I respect on SH seem to have contributed some good words.

I wonder if the OP ever got himself to Parris or San Diego? If he did, juvenile MARSOC handle aside, he'll probably turn out to be a pretty good human being. IMHO, one better than me. Marine recruit training tends to have that effect on people.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Just for the record, I am NOT an M40A1.

Damn, you just crushed my dreams. Here I was thinking an actual M40A1 rifle was posting on the internet all by itself. Damn man. Give folks some warning before you lay down that much reality, it can really damage one`s mental state.

Damn, you just crushed my dreams. Here I was thinking an actual M40A1 rifle was posting on the internet all by itself. Damn man. Give folks some warning before you lay down that much reality, it can really damage one`s mental state.

Well, would it help any if I say.....someday....I want to be one?

Poor AJMARSOC I read this entire thread and would like to know how the little half sack did in boot, if he nutted up and went. Figure from Jan till July he should be half way through by now. I can only imagine the dependapotomus he will wind up with and all her little fuck trophies with ID cards. Funny shit in here and dam glad I had my shit half way tight before I made a single post. By the way AJMARSOC if you make it through boot you finally made it and fuck you jar head. (BTW AJ all branches talk shit to each other. Rangers lead the way!)