• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why do we love blowing shit up?

We used to do that with styrofoam cups in the shop, late at night, when the shop was quiet. You’d hear cussing coming out from under all the trucks. 😄

When I was in metal shop class in high school I was always that guy who used to make that loud ass pop when shutting off the oxy-acetylene torch. 🤪

Water impulse charges are cool also. 46 wraps of det cord in between 2 1000mL saline IV bags, goodbye door.

Doc

• Haha
Reactions: Maggot
This guy certainly rates a 10 for both creativity and execution:

Typically, the boom factor is proportional to the typical safety distance one experiences it. Flash bangs and grenades? Probably within throwing distance. RPGs and anti-tank Gustavs? A couple of yards away at least.

The only exception? Bangalore Tubes - evil little mfkers…. They look harmless, thin little tubes, barely thicker than strippers’ dancing pole, but daisy chain them together, set it up, barely have time to get away before they blow up with hell of a concussion and rain all types of crap on you.
I enjoyed the improvised one with pickets. Those are fun.
TOW's, cratering charges, daisy chained claymores, 155, hellfires and AN-M34 are fun.

If I have to explain it to you, you wouldn't understand.

Water impulse charges are cool also. 46 wraps of det cord in between 2 1000mL saline IV bags, goodbye door.

Doc
Makes a good sunroof in a car as well. Almost as good as a silhouette charge

This must be why I want a cannon. The wife keeps saying no but one of these days she might just slip up and say it is ok.
I always, always wanted a 6 pounder. Just the thing to sit on the lakeside lawn and fire a shot or two across the bows of a few errant bass boats. (Not that I mind those ladies and fellows fishing in front of our home, it IS public water and I respect that) but heck, a shot or two would be fun.

As far as C4, why would anyone waste perfectly good “in-country” stove fuel jsut to blow something up. That’s what we used air strikes and artillery for.