• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is it always pitt bulls?

So far you have endorsed violence against animals and violence against people.

Anything else you have in mind?

So far you have endorsed violence against animals and violence against people.

Anything else you have in mind?
Yep, I endorse both under the right circumstances.

If you'll look back a page or two, you'll notice that I pointed out that the human head weighs 8lbs.

See, I too can say irrelevant shit that nobody cares about.

Is this that needle you were talking about? 🤣🤣

Perhaps you would like to move on to violence against a specific member?

Perhaps you would like to move on to violence against a specific member?

This is your A game?

Bro, this is chess and you're playing checkers with your elbows. How old are you actually? There's no way in hell you're a day over 25 years old. I'm in here arguing with children. I should be ashamed of myself for letting these kids waste my time.

This is your A game?

Bro, this is chess and you're playing checkers with your elbows. How old are you actually? There's no way in hell you're a day over 25 years old. I'm in here arguing with children. I should be ashamed of myself for letting these kids waste my time.
No balls I see.

Way to commit.

Ok, I'm ready to call you a liar now. Is it just coincidence that this picture is the most common image associated with cat attacks on the entire fucking internet and depending on where you read it, it's associated with about 8 different types of cats in about 4 continents. You're full of shit. You've never met that little girl in your life. Your another neck tattoo trailer park pitbull apologist.

I legitimately felt bad for you and what I said for about as long as it took me to do an image search. The level of fucking scumbag that you'd have to be to lie and use this baby's face in a way to defend your own bullshit is world class. You're a piece of whale shit.

This is the real story of the baby in that picture.

You're exactly the type of shitbag that defends pitbulls. Nothing about you surprises me.

I never said it was my daughter, dipshit. I said I was posting proof. This happened to my daughter before the internet and smart phone era that makes people like yourself seem relevant, even if it is to your own self.

I notice that you hate Pit Bulls, but defend cute white kittens that attack babies.

You must identify as a cute white kitten. Bless Your Heart….

No balls I see.

Way to commit.

Listen son, when I order my extra value meal, I want my fries to be hot. I don't know why you kids can't get that right. Not luke warm, but hot. Listen to my advice and you'll be the assistant McManager in no time.

I never said it was my daughter, dipshit. I said I was posting proof. This happened to my daughter before the internet and smart phone era that makes people like yourself seem relevant, even if it is to your own self.

I notice that you hate Pit Bulls, but defend cute white kittens that attack babies.

Well.

He does come off as a pussy.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
Listen son, when I order my extra value meal, I want my fries to be hot. I don't know why you kids can't get that right. Not luke warm, but hot. Listen to my advice and you'll be the assistant McManager in no time.
More cowardice.

Lol

We all read what you said. You're a lying sack of shit, exposed for the world to see.

Just stop, you're outed. Nothing you say here will change what you tried to do.

So you are making violent threats directly against me?

Surely I misread that.
I am struggling with the idea that you really think you can twist something I've said into some bannable offense.

We've already solidified your age. I know you are a child, and your garbage ass generation created cancel culture. I understand that it is in your nature to try to cancel anyone who doesn't agree with your moronic ideals of the world. Again, you're in so far over you're head that you can't even see daylight. Give up on this ridiculous plan, and all other plans that don't involve shutting your mouth and listening while the adults talk.

I am struggling with the idea that you really think you can twist something I've said into some bannable offense.

We've already solidified your age. I know you are a child, and your garbage ass generation created cancel culture. I understand that it is in your nature to try to cancel anyone who doesn't agree with your moronic ideals of the world. Again, you're in so far over you're head that you can't even see daylight. Give up on this ridiculous plan, and all other plans that don't involve shutting your mouth and listening while the adults talk.
By all means

Please explain how you intend to go about trying to “curb stomp my ass in public”.

Reactions: Lapuapalooza
By all means

Please explain how you intend to go about trying to “curb stomp my ass in public”.
It's been happening for the last ....ehh 11 pages.

Hey, if you ask really nice, I'll tell you what women smell like, and what it's like to walk into a bar.

Lmao

By woman you mean your mom?

It’s mom joke time.

Still laughing at you.

* hands tissue to hemightgoallthewaywithhismom *

Last edited:
Lmao

By woman you mean your mom?

It’s mom joke time.

Still laughing at you.

* hands tissue to hemightgoallthewaywithhismom *
It's mom joke time?

Son, it's never mom joke time.

I'm guessing that nobody bothered to tell you, but after you leave middle school, you have to have better material. This is one small step above "I know you are but what am I?".

Mom jokes are used as a kind of self participating spoof. It's a joke inside a joke. They require a level of nuance and complexity so that the context is clearly only funny because it is so utterly ridiculous. It's a little like "that's what she said". It's only funny if it is inside of a bit of a culturally settled situation where the hilarity can be shared by people who were laughing about it when it was actually funny for a time, which was long before you were born.

Is this that needle you were going to deflate me with? I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this, but you are a disappointment.

I’m taking a guess that you are probably one of those stolen valor types as well.

It kinda fits your personality.

FD122D82-99D0-4DEF-9D85-BF0FD7E44400.jpeg

I’m taking a guess that you are probably one of those stolen valor types as well.

It kinda fits your personality.
Well that's a leap.

I have this odd document called a dd-214 and a blue/green retired ID card in my wallet, but yeah, tell me more.

Reactions: SONIC SAAMI
Well that's a leap.

I have this odd document called a dd-214 and a blue/green retired ID card in my wallet, but yeah, tell me more.
Sureeee.

I’ll stick with the above.

The inflated sense of self worth and that you need recognition along with the pages of lies already.

Yeah. It fits.

Sureeee.

I’ll stick with the above.

The inflated sense of self worth and that you need recognition along with the pages of lies already.

Yeah. It fits.
This is the lamest thing you tried yet. You're so desperate to get in a finger hold as you slide down the mountain of embarrassment that you will blindly accuse me of stolen Valor?

This is just sad. Pathetic really.

This is the lamest thing you tried yet. You're so desperate to get in a finger hold as you slide down the mountain of embarrassment that you will blindly accuse me of stolen Valor?

This is just sad. Pathetic really.
Perhaps reading comp is a strong point of yours at all.

“ I’m taking a guess that you are probably one of those stolen valor types as well.”

Try googling those words. It might help
You some.

Nothing wrestles Jimmie’s more then defending their beloved white trash dog.
So it's more about your false sense of entitlement; and the fact that you think it's ok to project yourself as better or smarter than others. Still, you can fuck yourself.

And again, thank you. Im proud to be whatever you, or anyone else thinks, is white trash. And still, you can fuck yourself.

And I believe the word you were digging deep for; was "than". How white trash of me. Again though, go fuck yourself

• Haha
Reactions: ken226
Perhaps reading comp is a strong point of yours at all.
I'm not sure what you were trying to say there. My reading comprehension might be affected by your inability to communicate using the English language. I spent just shy of 12 years in the Army kid, well before you were born and was out before you got your first pubic hair. I couldn't care less what you believe. The problem with the truth is that it doesn't change because some dipshit on the internet says so.

I'm not sure what you were trying to say there. My reading comprehension might be affected by your inability to communicate using the English language. I spent just shy of 12 years in the Army kid, well before you were born and was out before you got your first pubic hair. I couldn't care less what you believe. The problem with the truth is that it doesn't change because some dipshit on the internet says so.
Based off your statements so far I doubt everything you have said.

You have done nothing but lie and misrepresent from page one.

We had black labs growing up. They eat the weak, sick or deformed to give the healthier pups a better chance of survival.
Sounds like the truth to me. I've never seen any dog eat their pups. Sounds like it's more common with pits than other breeds according to the 30 seconds I spent with the article the other fella posted. All sorts of critters eat their babies. We had rabbits do it more than once when I was a kid.

Seems like it might be true.

Based off your statements so far I doubt everything you have said.

You have done nothing but lie and misrepresent from page one.
Hahaha haha.

You think you questioning my integrity is a real thing. You think you get to judge me. Son, you're irrelevant

Yet seems I could be dead on. 🤷‍♂️
Literally nobody on this planet cares what you think or believe. You've proven that you can't debate, so you devolved to insults, where you continued to get publicly destroyed and now as the last grasp of a dying man, you want to attack my integrity.

What shit hole of a city were you spawned in? I'd bet a large sum of money that you were raised by a single mother in some metro apartment.

So it's more about your false sense of entitlement; and the fact that you think it's ok to project yourself as better or smarter than others. Still, you can fuck yourself.

And again, thank you. Im proud to be whatever you, or anyone else thinks, is white trash. And still, you can fuck yourself.

And I believe the word you were digging deep for; was "than". How white trash of me. Again though, go fuck yourself
Man you’re really proving the stereotype. Good work.

I don't know why they keep picking on you, you seen like a good dude
I should have walked away from this long ago, but I still can't walk away from a fight. As long as someone keeps throwing punches, I'm in the ring. A real waste of time, but it is what it is.

Are you the guy with the podcast on how to become a blowjob queen?
That's a thing?

You listen to a podcast about how to become a blowjob queen?

How do you even know something like that exists? I could have gone the rest of my life and never even known that was a thing.

You are the co host. You should know all about it.

@eca7891

Well, we've done it. We've finally hit rock bottom. You're using your teeth to scrape the sidewalk now.

I'm done, finally. If you want to claim a victory, you've drug me into the pits of stupidity, which is where you wanted this to end up since the beginning, and here we are. Have whatever kind of day you want to.

@eca7891

Well, we've done it. We've finally hit rock bottom. You're using your teeth to scrape the sidewalk now.

I'm done, finally. If you want to claim a victory, you've drug me into the pits of stupidity, which is where you wanted this to end up since the beginning, and here we are. Have whatever kind of day you want to.
I guess I hit truth on quite a few things.

Gl on your co host gig and farewell.