• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is it always pitt bulls?

Lmao. For real.

That made me laugh.
There is a podcast called just f’in send it, if you weren’t referring that, and randomly pulled the podcast blowjob queen thing. Then I’ll laugh my ass off.

• Haha
Reactions: eca7891
@eca7891

Well, we've done it. We've finally hit rock bottom. You're using your teeth to scrape the sidewalk now.

I'm done, finally. If you want to claim a victory, you've drug me into the pits of stupidity, which is where you wanted this to end up since the beginning, and here we are. Have whatever kind of day you want to.
Watch out for that average guy, he's cray cray

@eca7891

Well, we've done it. We've finally hit rock bottom. You're using your teeth to scrape the sidewalk now.

I'm done, finally. If you want to claim a victory, you've drug me into the pits of stupidity, which is where you wanted this to end up since the beginning, and here we are. Have whatever kind of day you want to.
58C67BB1-9BEC-4A09-BF80-884582386A10_4_5005_c.jpeg

Bye Felicia.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lapuapalooza

Meh, I’m ok with it being very limited as shit happens, but having folks live off of them is no bueno

Problem is also they do appease that demographic, otherwise you’d have packs of them stealing and looting more than you already do, plus they breed like rabbits

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
@eca7891

Don’t go away mad. Bad ass like you getting all wrapped around the axle about an internet thread. Get a fuckin life. What a fuckin sally

my lab loves water and will sniff out quail for fun and has a good temperament. every lab i’ve ever had is that way. it’s the way they have been bred for 4000 plus years. pit bulls have been bred to be what they are. hate them or love them statistically they are what they are and that is not a dog you want around little kids.

Sort of... labs bite more people than pits though. My inlaws bit just about every stranger that come on property. Of course there's more labs and people are less afraid of them so they do more dumb things and get bit more???

I have a dog that has twice the bite force that even a huge pit has. Pits are such an awesome breed but there is some real truth to the idea of them having been bread to have an abundance of certain traits and even the meaner dogs more bread than the more mellow ones. At some point, it's a fact that these traits become more dominant for the breed in general. This is a result of what PEOPLE did to the breed.

There's also the aspect of the types of people that get pit bulls. That's the biggest factor imo. Every pit isn't owned by a pos but every pos has a pit.

I educated myself for many years on guarding breeds BEFORE getting my dog and knew what I was getting into. O put the time into my dog for 2 years. My dog is as trustworthy as they come and trained. Even so, and as much as I trust my dog, we have very hard rules at our house and my kids are absolutely NEVER alone with my dog, nor is the dog allowed upstairs where they are when dad is not home.

That's what responsible people do and how they operate. The others get dogs they cant handle and something horrible happens. Unfortunately, I think the massive pos population has tainted the pit bull blood lines to the point that they are all or close to all effected. It could be reversed just as easy but it won't be with the same groups getting these dogs and doing what they do with them.

“You have to be an idiot to own guns with young children”. The concepts are the same. It’s always funny watching Boomers come on social to bitch about things they don’t know anything about. Just like you train and educate with guns, train your dogs and they’ll be well behaved. Just like my pit who I have spent the time and energy to train.

**edit** for the record I am very well aware that a gun has the ability to walk out on to the street and kill someone. I am referencing the multiple instances of young children killing themselves or others with guns they have found in unlocked cases or around the house. The point was training, education, and responsible ownership solve the issues of children being hurt by guns and children being hurt by dogs.
Unfortunately ,, your a small minority of pit bull owners.. I've had 3 try and bite me.. All owned by generally responsible but mediocre trainers. Like cattle dogs, Belgian Mal's, Dobermans. If your not the Alpha ,, your the bitch. You can't let them get away with ANYTHING ever no exceptions, if you do ,, it will come back to haunt. Pits have two triats that make them a issue. 1. they were bread for a long time to have a insanely high pain threshold. 2. They were bread to confront things way bigger than they are and fight them if necessary.. That's some internal wiring that never totally goes away its always there.. No different than trying to make a retriever not chase a ball.
-
Golden's are known among trainers as the wildcard when it comes to behavior, the show ring screwed them up long ago and made some very unpredictable dogs in some bloodlines. The ones from long line hunting breeders are the dog you'd want. A bad Golden is a hazard, people think he is friendly. Then he's not and I don't care how good of trainer,, you can't rehab one thats mean. Luckily they breeders have finally learned and quit breeding some lines.

Meh, I’m ok with it being very limited as shit happens, but having folks live off of them is no bueno

Problem is also they do appease that demographic, otherwise you’d have packs of them stealing and looting more than you already do, plus they breed like rabbits
I know plenty of people with all sorts of ethnic background doing the same, gaming the system. I don’t think the guberment needs to regulate kindness, plenty of folks willing to help those deserving, who actually need it.
@eca7891

Come on man don’t stop you were just about to win.

Listen son, when I order my extra value meal, I want my fries to be hot. I don't know why you kids can't get that right. Not luke warm, but hot. Listen to my advice and you'll be the assistant McManager in no time.
Speaking from extensive McManagement experience no doubt.
I never knew McManager was a thing, thank you for that little blurb of useless knowledge I guess ?

Which branch do you McManage anyway ?
I want to know where not to go.
The fries may, or not, be hot, but the decorum surely lacks.

We all read what you said. You're a lying sack of shit, exposed for the world to see.

Just stop, you're outed. Nothing you say here will change what you tried to do.
Let me slow this down just for you kitten.

I said it happened to my kid. I posted a photo of what a cat did to another kid. Never said the poor child in the photo was mine. Said the photo was proof of what a cat can do.

Then you defended the kitten. The cute white kitten. So I took a SWAG and guessed you identify as a cute white kitten. You have yet to deny you’re not a cute white kitten…

What’s another word for cat??? 😎

If you have your pitbull vocal chords removed? $200 tax.

If your pitbull has puppies?
They must be serial numbered by tattoo. $200 tax

Crossbred pitbull? Now considered “any other pitbull” $200 tax

All pitbull transactions must be brokered by a special pitbull tax stamp holders that pay a yearly $500 fee.

Police agencies and .gov are exempt of course. Only the police can be trusted with pit bulls.

@eca7891

Rock bottom usually indicates some level of truth or self acceptance
Jusayin....
Screenshot_20221015-204353_Facebook.jpg

pinscher means biter in German

Terriers and weenie dogs were designed to kill anything their size or smaller

GSDs Akitas Catahoulas etc we’re all trained to attack or hunt as well

Etc etc, tons of other dogs outside from pits have a good size prey drive too, just not the same stigma, people getting bent out of shape over a pit, to me it’s the same as those who freak out about ARs as “weapons of war” and all that BS
I don't speak German but a quick google search will show that pinscher is not German for biter.
Anyway there was a sort of hysteria in the USA about Dobermann pinschers in the 60's or 70's if not before.

How can you say that terriers are designed to kill anything their size or smaller when arguing about the stigma of pit bulls? You do know the full name is Pit Bull Terrier right?

GSD were at first a shepherd for protecting stock and later a working dog, Catahoulas are scent hunting dogs and I've no idea about Akitas. These dog breeds were bred for a purpose and have the genetics to accomplish it, a Mastiff will not scent track like a Catahoula, a young collie from known good lines that has never seen cows will likely try herding them. A bloodhound is not a staghound nor a wolfhound, they were different breeds for different jobs. Pitbulls were dogs bred for fighting, now this can mean a phenomenal dog but it also seems to attract hordes of low class losers.
After decades of fuckery of bloodlines it's a bit of a lucky dip involving a dog that has the equipment to seriously hurt someone, add in modern day dog training philosophy and just the random dumb people we have now and bad things happen.