• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why is it always pitt bulls?

I notice it doesn’t show which dog started it.

I notice it doesn’t show which dog started it.
0EE42DAD-7D0D-40D7-8687-071515D6412D.jpeg

Sounds like the pit. If you read the owners account who was not there. Had the lab started it, judging by owners disposition it would have be mentioned. The dog walked around the corner and startled the pit...

If you cannot physically control a dog, you shouldn’t be out in public with it.

Many years ago this same topic came up on another forum. I said show me one story where a child was mauled to death by a Golden Retriever and I will send you a crisp new $100 bill.

Best someone came up with was a story where a child was strangled by a leash from a Golden by accident.

That video of the pit and Golden F'ing pisses me off!

Reactions: Ric O'shay
13 pages later, still havent gotten anywhere

Last edited:
Many years ago this same topic came up on another forum. I said show me one story where a child was mauled to death by a Golden Retriever and I will send you a crisp new $100 bill.

Best someone came up with was a story where a child was strangled by a leash from a Golden by accident.

That video of the pit and Golden F'ing pisses me off!
Well considering anything mixed with a pit is a pitbull, this should count.

Maybe not dead, but if the grand parents didn't step in...

Hemightgoallthewaywithhismom must have activated another account.

Hemightgoallthewaywithhismom must have activated another account.
I miss that little fella and watching him trying to manage all his pent up sexual frustration. Perhaps the Squirrel Mafia should set him up with a stuffed toy Pit Bull with a milkable dong, and a fleshlight in its rectum. Or maybe just a gerbil with a chocolate mustache. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Here's a good one: UPS driver gets attacked by FIVE mostly peaceful pit bulls, managers to get up on a trailer, one peebo still attached and call 911. He splains the situation, telling the call taker he is bleeding profusely, and she asks, "do you need medical attention?" (@0:35

Owner claims the peaceful maulers were just doing their job.