• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Why Mask Wearing is my Civic Duty

But you didn't answer the question! What is a choid?! Urban dictionary says it's " Someone who is always cheerful " Is that what it means to you?

The left isn't concerned with individual rights, and they give too many shits about the APPEARANCE of their concern the well-being of other people. You are not coming across that way, at all.

Nickname of one of my dogs = choid.

I have to say, I am about the most conservative person I know in almost every environment in which I might find myself. This is literally the first time I have felt like the left wing of any argument. A few observations...

1- It is kind of addictive. Even if you are basically alone, there is a smug satisfaction that comes with being on the left.
2- I don't think my position on masks is that different from others here. I believe that, in general, they are not helpful mainly because of the use of t shirt material masks and because they are not used correctly. I don't support mask mandates, would never tell somebody else to wear a mask etc. I just happen to believe that it is the smarter option for me at this point, and as I mentioned, I was wearing them before when we were told not to.
3- I do not reject the idea that the Covid era has been a massive power grab. I think the government tries to grab power whenever and wherever it can.
These, 3-4, contradict each other.
4- I think some of you are dumb ass conspiracy nuts, and don't understand math very well, but I think that is your right.

R

Hi,

Ok so this is going to be slightly off topic from the mask and no mask shit but educational and enlightening nonetheless.

How many here realize that ALL intrabank communications is being pushed to a company in Indonesia and Singapore? That means every time your bank sends you a message via its' online banking system it gets stored/read elsewhere. It means every time your bank sends intrabank memo requesting anything regarding your account it gets stored/read elsewhere. It also means that singular company is easier to enforce the Patriot Act "request" for information, to the point they are going to send USA Gov and International Gov information BEFORE being asked.

How many here realize that their business bank accounts are now directly linked to their business bank account profiles, even if not at the same bank?

How many here realize that Jordan cancelled their SOFEX exhibition to take place this past March in August of last year? How did they know what the world was going to be doing this past March?

How many here realize that Poland held its defense industry exhibition last month yet NSSF just cancelled Shot Show for January? So International gatherings of the top USA military officials is safe to the National Security but FFL dealers attending Shot Show is a risk of Covid spreading?

How many here realize that Abu Dhabi is still holding its' defense industry exhibition this coming February? Guess how many top USA military leaders, Government officials and defense industry companies will be there??

How many here realize that Ukrainian Airlines is restarting their USA flights from/to JFK in April of next year? Anyone want to play the significance game of that timeframe?

While the virus is real, the hysteria is by design, the actions are a litmus test. We are all witnessing the largest magician act in the world. Some see the slight of hand tricks while others believe the magic (hysteria).

EDITED TO ADD:
And let us not forget the success INTERPOL has had since the worldwide shutdown due to Covid. They have been very very very successful at clicking guys off their warrant list...Especially members of ASG.

And not forget the success the US Dept of Treasury has had in seizing cryptocurrency accounts of personnel/businesses.

Neither of those would be done without the world shutting down.

Sincerely,
Theis

So is Trump the spoiler of plans in motion or the false hope?

Edit/Add - Couldnt help but notice how many child rings are being broken up over the last 2-3 months......hmmmm?

They don't really. I can believe that government is constantly trying to grab power, but not believe that every statement is an attempt to grab power. In fact, I would say that it is because some parts of a crisis are true that power can be grabbed, not because there is no crisis. And I think that taking the position that there is no crisis at all gives those grabbing power a tool to delegitimize all criticism. These people are many things, but ridiculously stupid is not one of them.

BTW, this isn't a comment on the relative crisis-ness of covid in particular, but of every event.

They don't really. I can believe that government is constantly trying to grab power, but not believe that every statement is an attempt to grab power. In fact, I would say that it is because some parts of a crisis are true that power can be grabbed, not because there is no crisis. And I think that taking the position that there is no crisis at all gives those grabbing power a tool to delegitimize all criticism. These people are many things, but ridiculously stupid is not one of them.

BTW, this isn't a comment on the relative crisis-ness of covid in particular, but of every event.
First one must believe that this incident is an accident.
Tell me your thoughts on the mentioned.

BTW, do you write replies for a politician?

R

First one must believe that this incident is an accident.
Tell me your thoughts on the mentioned.

BTW, do you write replies for a politician?

R
Are you asking if I think Covid was released intentionally? I think there is a non-zero chance that it was, but I don't put the chance at much above 10%.

What do you mean in asking if I write replies for a politician?

Hi,

Ok so this is going to be slightly off topic from the mask and no mask shit but educational and enlightening nonetheless.

How many here realize that ALL intrabank communications is being pushed to a company in Indonesia and Singapore? That means every time your bank sends you a message via its' online banking system it gets stored/read elsewhere. It means every time your bank sends intrabank memo requesting anything regarding your account it gets stored/read elsewhere. It also means that singular company is easier to enforce the Patriot Act "request" for information, to the point they are going to send USA Gov and International Gov information BEFORE being asked.

How many here realize that their business bank accounts are now directly linked to their business bank account profiles, even if not at the same bank?

How many here realize that Jordan cancelled their SOFEX exhibition to take place this past March in August of last year? How did they know what the world was going to be doing this past March?

How many here realize that Poland held its defense industry exhibition last month yet NSSF just cancelled Shot Show for January? So International gatherings of the top USA military officials is safe to the National Security but FFL dealers attending Shot Show is a risk of Covid spreading?

How many here realize that Abu Dhabi is still holding its' defense industry exhibition this coming February? Guess how many top USA military leaders, Government officials and defense industry companies will be there??

How many here realize that Ukrainian Airlines is restarting their USA flights from/to JFK in April of next year? Anyone want to play the significance game of that timeframe?

While the virus is real, the hysteria is by design, the actions are a litmus test. We are all witnessing the largest magician act in the world. Some see the slight of hand tricks while others believe the magic (hysteria).

EDITED TO ADD:
And let us not forget the success INTERPOL has had since the worldwide shutdown due to Covid. They have been very very very successful at clicking guys off their warrant list...Especially members of ASG.

And not forget the success the US Dept of Treasury has had in seizing cryptocurrency accounts of personnel/businesses.

Neither of those would be done without the world shutting down.

Sincerely,
Theis

Oh yes... just about every civilized country throughout the world, with governments ranging from communist to democratic to dictatorial, have all gotten together (government officials, scientists, doctors and business leaders included) and agreed on the same plot to advance their agenda, completely destroying their economies in the process, all so they can get you to a put a mask on and cancel Shot Show. Makes perfect sense.

Your points made here would be analogous to throwing a dart at a wall, and drawing a bullseye around it.

Since you're so hell bent on making points entirely based on "facts" and "data", why don't you show us anything scientific which proves masks are meant to suppress and control us?

Here are 'facts' and 'data'. Some would call this 'science' as they are the peer review studies (which anything that isnt peer reviewed doesnt count as 'science'). Seems like masks dont work. Enjoy:

Are you asking if I think Covid was released intentionally? I think there is a non-zero chance that it was, but I don't put the chance at much above 10%.

What do you mean in asking if I write replies for a politician?
Oh, no reason..

Previous problem with your statement:
"constantly trying to grab power"- "but not every statement is an attempt to grab power"

You've confused whether argument is given about the existence of a new flu and
this flu is a pandemic.

R

Here are 'facts' and 'data'. Some would call this 'science' as they are the peer review studies (which anything that isnt peer reviewed doesnt count as 'science'). Seems like masks dont work. Enjoy:

First of all, I wasn't asking for data on masks, I asked for data on masks being used as method of controlling the populace.
Secondly, I didn't claim to know whether or not masks work, I was explicit about that.

However, since you're presenting this, it's clear that like others, you know little about scientific studies. Calling this "peer reviewed" is the equivalent of calling a bag of candy "fat free". It's a term that is meaningless and misleading (intentionally or not). Your "proof" is citing case studies that include a few dozen people, which is irrelevant in the world of science.

The only studies that carry any meaningful weight are "meta-analysis" which typically are large and sophisticated, usually done over an extended period of time, and taking into account many variables.
Here's a meta-analysis for you, and it indicates masks DO work.

Is it correct? Well, I can give my OPINION on it, but I don't KNOW, I'm not a scientist. Even they don't claim to KNOW.
I know what I DO know and I know what I DON'T know, and that's what makes me smart.

If you'd like to have a discussion about the actual data presented here, I'd be interested in that. Dumb five word responses, or deflections from anything other than the actual data presented here will demonstrate you or others not reading the study, and just trolling to compensate for being uninformed.

Oh, no reason..

Previous problem with your statement:
"constantly trying to grab power"- "but not every statement is an attempt to grab power"

You've confused whether argument is given about the existence of a new flu and
this flu is a pandemic.

R
Not sure what you mean by the second, but I can address the first. They are not in contradiction. To lie successfully, or manipulate successfully, one must first establish the "truthiness" of his assertion. The best way to do so is to say things that accord with the truth in some ways. viz. the best lies often contain a kernel, or more of truth. As such, there are many plain (truthful) statements used in the attempt to gain power which are not necessarily statements in themselves opposed to truth.

Reactions: OldSalty2
Not sure what you mean by the second, but I can address the first. They are not in contradiction. To lie successfully, or manipulate successfully, one must first establish the "truthiness" of his assertion. The best way to do so is to say things that accord with the truth in some ways. viz. the best lies often contain a kernel, or more of truth. As such, there are many plain (truthful) statements used in the attempt to gain power which are not necessarily statements in themselves opposed to truth.
You should write for a politician, I hear some pay pretty well.

Constantly- continuously over a period of time, always.
not every- not all

Maybe it lies in your choice of words.

R

I know exactly where this is headed... it's all swirling around the drain.

One dude gets on google and searches for "scientific studies that masks don't work." His opponents gets on google and searches the opposite. Both present hundreds of pages each and conclude that whatever they already said was the actual truth. Neither reads all of both sets of evidence. The debate continues on the forum for 10 extra pages. Everyone else is mentally exhausted with the debate but still won't shut up.

In the end, studies show very narrow, specific findings at best, and "no statistically significant evidence" at worst. These statements are usually misrepresented by any journalist and the vast majority of non-stats or formally STEM trained folks. They generalize and extrapolate inappropriately. But, let's see. I'd love to see this all settled within the next post or two as both sides finally agree that the science has set everyone straight and we can all agree with each other and be happy again.

Last edited:

not every- not all

R
I'll take that to mean that you think I talk fancy. Thanks, I suppose.

Ok. I've made my points, and you fucks are the ones that have a problem with them. The only justification I need to wear a mask is that I have the right to do so. Is that fact good enough?
Actually I can accept that fact as viable without a problem. We will disagree on the conclusions that brought you to that spot, but it is your choice.

Giving grief about not wearing one is where the rub will come.

Reactions: Choid
Actually I can accept that fact as viable without a problem. We will disagree on the conclusions that brought you to that spot, but it is your choice.

Giving grief about not wearing one is where the rub will come.
Then, sir, we don't have an issue. I don't believe I've got any grief in me to give for those who choose not to.

giphy (5).gif

Since you're so hell bent on making points entirely based on "facts" and "data", why don't you show us anything scientific which proves masks are meant to suppress and control us?
Masks to suppress and control? That would require people understanding Psychology and sociology. There are papers available written for the psychology medical field available law enforcement psychologist and higher level institutional learning.

The stuff I read was on actual paper. Whether it is available on the internet, I don't know.

There was an article couple of weeks indicating that masks remove our individuality that has the result of leading to depression. Additionally, there was a article written on masks in another country.... The specific reasons for covering- The Mask makes the wearer more submissive.

11 pages of this nonsense. If you want to wear a mask, wear one. If you do not want to wear a mask, do not wear one. If you wear a mask do not fuck with people that don't, after all your mask is supposed to protect you, right? If you don't wear a mask do not fuck with people that do.

Stop using "mask" or "no mask" as a badge of courage because it isn't and frankly this is pretty damn tiring.

Oh yes... just about every civilized country throughout the world, with governments ranging from communist to democratic to dictatorial, have all gotten together (government officials, scientists, doctors and business leaders included) and agreed on the same plot to advance their agenda, completely destroying their economies in the process, all so they can get you to a put a mask on and cancel Shot Show. Makes perfect sense.

Your points made here would be analogous to throwing a dart at a wall, and drawing a bullseye around it.

Yeah crazy ideas....like thinking in a gun ban you would be able to keep your guns and profit from the restrictions........

Reactions: EddieNFL

not every- not all

R
So, to word choice --

A teenager constantly tries to get laid. However, not every action of a teenager is about getting laid.

I use the word "constantly" as it being the normal state of government to be trying to increase its power, but that does not mean that it is always functioning in that capacity. If it only functioned that way, it would lose too much credibility, so it must function in its prescribed ways as well. Just as a teenager must eat, drink and study, even if the search for sex is primary, biologically.

I know exactly where this is headed... it's all swirling around the drain.

One dude gets on google and searches for "scientific studies that masks don't work." His opponents gets on google and searches the opposite. Both present hundreds of pages each and conclude that whatever they already said was the actual truth. Neither reads all of both sets of evidence. The debate continues on the forum for 10 extra pages. Everyone else is mentally exhausted with the debate but still won't shut up.

In the end, studies show very narrow, specific findings at best, and "no statistically significant evidence" at worst. These statements are usually misrepresented by any journalist and the vast majority of non-stats or formally STEM trained folks. They generalize and extrapolate inappropriately. But, let's see. I'd love to see this all settled within the next post or two as both sides finally agree that the science has set everyone straight and we can all agree with each other and be happy again.

The stupid point about this thread is that some "member" came on to polish his apple.

Who gives a fuck what you do because its obvious you think your position puts you on a pedestal.

Making 11 page threads is @1911addict42 s primary purpose.

Reactions: whiskeytower
Again, you brought up how effective masks are and arent part of a "conspiracy theory", that results in you providing the facts.

Also you have been here for a month, for some reason I dont see you lasting long here.......

Bye felicia......

Also, by showing the WHO and CDC guidelines as to why to wear a mask, shows that they dont work......in fact more so cause more diseases in the long run.

Dumbass......

Doc

Reactions: whiskeytower
Ok. I've made my points, and you fucks are the ones that have a problem with them. The only justification I need to wear a mask is that I have the right to do so. Is that fact good enough?
I havent seen any points made, just regurgitating of the liberal/MSM talking points.

Yes, but dont support the mandates of making everyone wear one and then throw a bunch of BS in to make it sound better.

Doc

Wonder how attacking OP and his reasoning (whether hes being honest or not) is playing out within the general populace?

Guess we find out in a few weeks.

And for each one of these studies I can find a study that states something that is opposite. Again, Corndogdipshit they exist.

The really funny part is the one stating N95 are more effective than surgical masks. If I go up 10 links on the Google scholar search it has a study that shows there is no difference between surgical masks and N95.

In an occupational hygiene context, personal protection is usually the last resort, after source mitigation and environmental controls are exhausted [13]. Thus, it is worthwhile considering whether surgical facemasks could be effective as a means of source control. The CDC recommends that persons with influenza wear surgical masks when in contact with susceptible individuals [14], [15]. However, there is only one report studying mask impact on containment of infectious large droplet spray during influenza infection [16], and no data on surgical mask impact on release of infectious viral aerosols.

We detected viral RNA in 78% (29 of 37) of fine particle samples collected from volunteers when they were wearing a mask and in 92% (34 of 37) of samples collected when they were not wearing a mask. Thus, the relative risk for any virus detection with mask versus without a mask was 0.85 and borderline statistically significant (CI 0.72 to 1.01; McNemar's test p = 0.06). However, the reduction in copy number was statistically significant: The median number of viral copies in the fine particle fraction was 250 with masks and 560 without masks. The geometric mean copy number in the fine particle fraction without a facemask was 110 (95% CI 45 to 260) and the facemasks produced a 2.8 fold reduction in copy number (95% CI 1.5 to 5.2, p = 0.001).

No, whats really funny is you didn't read it or didn't understand like I said.

And from the second one.

Most surgical masks are not certified for use as respiratory protective devices (RPDs). In the event of an influenza pandemic, logistical and practical implications such as storage and fit testing will restrict the use of RPDs to certain high-risk procedures that are likely to generate large amounts of infectious bioaerosols. Studies have shown that in such circumstances increased numbers of surgical masks are worn, but the protection afforded to the wearer by a surgical mask against infectious aerosols is not well understood.

Reactions: Jackwagon
In an occupational hygiene context, personal protection is usually the last resort, after source mitigation and environmental controls are exhausted [13]. Thus, it is worthwhile considering whether surgical facemasks could be effective as a means of source control. The CDC recommends that persons with influenza wear surgical masks when in contact with susceptible individuals [14], [15]. However, there is only one report studying mask impact on containment of infectious large droplet spray during influenza infection [16], and no data on surgical mask impact on release of infectious viral aerosols.

We detected viral RNA in 78% (29 of 37) of fine particle samples collected from volunteers when they were wearing a mask and in 92% (34 of 37) of samples collected when they were not wearing a mask. Thus, the relative risk for any virus detection with mask versus without a mask was 0.85 and borderline statistically significant (CI 0.72 to 1.01; McNemar's test p = 0.06). However, the reduction in copy number was statistically significant: The median number of viral copies in the fine particle fraction was 250 with masks and 560 without masks. The geometric mean copy number in the fine particle fraction without a facemask was 110 (95% CI 45 to 260) and the facemasks produced a 2.8 fold reduction in copy number (95% CI 1.5 to 5.2, p = 0.001).

No, whats really funny is you didn't read it or didn't understand like I said.

And from the second one.

Most surgical masks are not certified for use as respiratory protective devices (RPDs). In the event of an influenza pandemic, logistical and practical implications such as storage and fit testing will restrict the use of RPDs to certain high-risk procedures that are likely to generate large amounts of infectious bioaerosols. Studies have shown that in such circumstances increased numbers of surgical masks are worn, but the protection afforded to the wearer by a surgical mask against infectious aerosols is not well understood.
You asked if there were studies about mask efficacy, I presented more than one. Where did I state the mask had to be surgical? You said masks, stop cherry picking data and read the full study. This is how I know you are not educated.
I read the studies, they presented a positive outcome with their statistically significant data.

Even in what you quoted, 2.8 fold reduction when a mask was used. Go back to grade school and let those who are educated make decisions.
Not saying it is right or wrong but the studies exist, again you are a blatant liar.

Last edited:
Reactions: Praetorian_6
They have been having trouble keeping us divided. Covid and the mask has refueled that division. Our division is their greatest strength and our greatest weakness. A house divided cannot stand. This is why they fear Trump, he is uniting us against them. JMHO

Reactions: Jscb1b
They have been having trouble keeping us divided. Covid and the mask has refueled that division. Our division is their greatest strength and our greatest weakness. A house divided cannot stand. This is why they fear Trump, he is uniting us against them. JMHO
Pre Obama... Everybody got along and if they weren't they were working on it.

Remember when Obama said he was going to fundamentally change this country... And everybody just lapped it up.

The last thing I controlling government once is an educated armed populace. When were armed and educated we can't be manipulated.

Holy shit. I bet you can't fathom how stupid you look right now to some of us.
I bet youd give investment advice to EF Hutton.

Pre Obama... Everybody got along and if they weren't they were working on it.

Remember when Obama said he was going to fundamentally change this country... And everybody just lapped it up.

The last thing I controlling government once is an educated armed populace. When were armed and educated we can't be manipulated.

Education took a total shit under Obama.

Common Core had a purpose and it wasnt educating kids.

Just as my kids were entering kindergarten (2012-2013) the school system started to promote "Tools of the Mind"

The originator Lev Vygotsky.

Who is Lev Vygotsky?

As an American, anything with the stench of Vygotsky is analgous to Johns Hopkins University promoting Dr Mengeles methods.

Trump has to push the 1776 Project in education.

Post one that shows they are effective..... You can't, because there is not one.

I have searched I can't find it because I am too stupid or because it doesn't exist.
Thats the thing about ignoramuses, they never know they are the stupid one everyone is talking about.
There are no studies that show the efficacy of "masks."

And for each one of these studies I can find a study that states something that is opposite. Again, Corndogdipshit they exist.

The really funny part is the one stating N95 are more effective than surgical masks. If I go up 10 links on the Google scholar search it has a study that shows there is no difference between surgical masks and N95.

Let me paraphrase:
They don't exist.
Not one exists
I'm stupid if one exists.
There are no studies that show mask efficacy.
Koala posts 2 and says you can find studies on both sides.
Yeah, but surgical masks...

*facepalm*

Koala 1, stupidcorndog -5

Last edited:
Reactions: Baron23
Education took a total shit under Obama.

Common Core had a purpose and it wasnt educating kids.

Just as my kids were entering kindergarten (2012-2013) the school system started to promote "Tools of the Mind"

The originator Lev Vygotsky.

Who is Lev Vygotsky?

As an American, anything with the stench of Vygotsky is analgous to Johns Hopkins University promoting Dr Mengeles methods.

Trump has to push the 1776 Project in education.

Common core wouldn't have been quite as bad had they only implemented the standards at the kindergarten level first. Education has taken a shit in this country, especially at the college level. Cannot believe the number of chemists that have passed through with no ability to problem solve or think outside the box.

Last edited:
Let me paraphrase:
They don't exist.
Not one exists
Yeah, but there are other studies...

*facepalm*

The funny or sad part is he actually believes what he saying. Masks have been around a long time, to think there have been no studies whatsoever evaluating their efficacy with no positive outcome is just mind knumbingly idiotic.

The same people here that yell when Trump gets called a racist are the same people that yell communist whenever you state an opinion different from their own.

Reactions: IrishWind
Common core wouldn't have been quite as bad had they only implemented the standards at the kindergarten level first. Education has taken a shit on this country, especially at the college level. Cannot believe the number of chemists that have passed through with no ability to problem solve or think outside the box.

I bet they can express to you their feelings about "institutional racism" and "economic inequality" though.......

Common core wouldn't have been quite as bad had they only implemented the standards at the kindergarten level first. Education has taken a shit in this country, especially at the college level. Cannot believe the number of chemists that have passed through with no ability to problem solve or think outside the box.

PS Common Core is a disaster if your goal is to provide the skills for an efficient human.

In math I understand the skills they are trying to teach but two problems.......

A. They are too cute by half in thinking they are teaching the foundation for a deeper understanding of math that more experienced users resort to or figure on their own.

B. There are basic truths in math that dont need to be "deeply understood" but kids through memorization should involuntarily spout out when asked. Memorization was looked at as "bad" because it was just "memorization" without understanding.

What A and B have done is that if I ask my 12 or 13 year old "What is 7x8?".......

Instead of them reflexively and enthusiastically shouting "56" because they were taught rote memorization backed up by "timed" tests that force them to make this knowledge reflexive......

I get glazed eyes and I can see the gears slowly turning in their heads as they think "Well 7 plus 7 is 14. Plus 7 is 21. Plus 7 is 28......"

Fuck by the time they figure it out Ive kicked them out of the 30-06 supply line and they can go fill their 7 M1 Garand enblocs with vienna sausage as far as I care.

Loss of text books because they are too expensive, dependence on computers, bias against memorization, failure to teach kids organization through outlining, failure to promote note taking as one of the four steps to deep learning imbedding - you need to hear it, you need to read it, you need to write it down, you need to study it - our money given to public education is wasted, even more so now in cv19.

Im falling back on survival skills can you field hygiene? Do you shit in the woods? Can you cook over a fire?

I hope they opt for trade school - it served me well even though I dont work trades - wouldnt change a thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: lariat
PS Common Core is a disaster if your goal is to provide the skills for an efficient human.

In math I understand the skills they are trying to teach but two problems.......

A. They are too cute by half in thinking they are teaching the foundation for a deeper understanding of math that more experienced users resort to or figure on their own.

B. There are basic truths in math that dont need to be "deeply understood" but kids through memorization should involuntarily spout out when asked. Memorization was looked at as "bad" because it was just "memorization" without understanding.

What A and B have done is that if I ask my 12 or 13 year old "What is 7x8?".......

Instead of them reflexively and enthusiastically shouting "56" because they were taught wrote memorization backed up by "timed" tests that force them to make this knowledge reflexive......

I get glazed eyes and I can see the gears slowly turning in their heads as they think "Well 7 plus 7 is 14. Plus 7 is 21. Plus 7 is 28......"

Fuck by the time they figure it out Ive kicked them out of the 30-06 supply line and they can go fill their 7 M1 Garand enblocs with vienna sausage as far as I care.

Loss of text books because they are too expensive, dependence on computers, bias against memorization, failure to teach kids organization through outlining, failure to promote note taking as one of the four steps to deep learning imbedding - you need to hear it, you need to read it, you need to write it down, you need to study it - our money given to public education is wasted, even more so now in cv19.

Im falling back on survival skills can you field hygiene? Do you shit in the woods? Can you cook over a fire?

I hope they opt for trade school - it served me well even though I dont work trades - wouldnt change a thing.
The problem is the "old" way didnt address the individuals who couldn't learn using that method. They do still teach the "old" method but implement other methods as well which kids are taught.
The main issue for me is why is my kid forced to learn all these different methods when rote memorization works well for him? It is frustrating for him and frustrating for me as a parent.

I bet they can express to you their feelings about "institutional racism" and "economic inequality" though.......
I've contemplated going back to get a PhD but honestly I don't think I can handle it at this point. Between the cost, time and liberal kids/professors i am leaning toward not. It is just not worth it anymore. Now I find myself looking up technical schools with machining classes. If only we had two lives.

a guy actively being spit roast by 2 drag queens while a non-binary midget jerks off in the corner would be less gay than this whole thread, and a normal Tuesday night for some of y'all.

Let me paraphrase:
They don't exist.
Not one exists
Yeah, but surgical masks...

*facepalm*

You might want to read it.

Studies have shown that in such circumstances increased numbers of surgical masks are worn, but the protection afforded to the wearer by a surgical mask against infectious aerosols is not well understood.

Live influenza virus was measurable from the air behind all surgical masks tested. The data indicate that a surgical mask will reduce exposure to aerosolised infectious influenza virus; reductions ranged from 1.1- to 55-fold (average 6-fold), depending on the design of the mask.

So if the virus is getting past the mask of the sick person. Then it is in the air, the mask you are wearing does not stop that. Masks don't do shit. Showing a reduction of cultural virus by a small amount some of time in absolutely no fucking way proves masks work. As the WHO said in their stay, but I bet you two didn't read that one either.

Reactions: gigamortis
I've contemplated going back to get a PhD but honestly I don't think I can handle it at this point. Between the cost, time and liberal kids/professors i am leaning toward not. It is just not worth it anymore. Now I find myself looking up technical schools with machining classes. If only we had two lives.
Well there's always truck driver school!