• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wife tries to behead husband with a sawzall

Re: Wife tries to behead husband with a sawzall

Good choice in tools. She used a Milwaukee.

He's VERY lucky she didn't get deep - there's very few safe spots on the neck!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good choice in tools. She used a Milwaukee.</div></div>
+1

So she tried to do the deed with a hatchet first and he went back to sleep to only be woke with a power saw on his neck? I think I would have taken her out after the hatchet.

they had to have been all fucked up...

dude got it last of the mohichan style, and still wanted to get some rack time???

then, lets the bitch fire up a sawzall...

comeon...

if i wasnt fucked up, i would have caught the bitch plugging the mother in...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ukdave28</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My wife said "what did he do" LOL
</div></div>

I think that is a good indication that you should either run or hide your power tools!

There was a guy on a project a few years back that had to take some time off. His wife stopped taking her pills, and she threw a pot of boiling water on him while he slept. He said that was game over, but I don't know what happened after.

I forget what it is called, but there are conditions that are easily treatable. People feel normal when they take the pills, and so they don't think they need the pills, and then they go off the deep end when they stop taking them.

I don't know what one does in that situation and I hope I never have to figure it out, but when you vow "in sickness and in health" that should mean something, and it is a sickness.

Why a sawzall? Why not a knife or a fork cousin?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why a sawzall? Why not a knife or a fork cousin? </div></div>

GEEZE that sounds like it would induce some PTSD- waking up with someone cutting your head off ... wow.

Why the hell does this have to be from my home state, let alone 30 min from my house??

Well thats it! Can someone lead to to a mount so I can put my sawzall under my AR.LOL New motor operated bayount. It aslo could be a breaching tool and drug removal tool helps get into the walls to get the cash out of the smack house. Just saying!

Maybe the guys from the discovery show can put one of these on an AR, and make up a silly name, similar to when they made the "master key" with the 12 gauge.

i still dont understand why people dont just get a divorce?....hmmm murder or divorce....hmmmm

is it that hard?