• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

women of the IDF!!!!

cummins cowboy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 6, 2012
herriman ut
I was messing around seeing what sidearm various countries use and came to the IDF and saw that women are compelled to serve. doing some more searching just about all of them in pictures on the internet are freaking hot, do they just take pictures of the cute ones?? or is there a high percentage of attractive jewish women.

seriously go google pics of women of the IDF I think you will find that 90% of them are very attractive and likely without the most makeup on as they are in military situations. The other thing that was suprising is how different they looked, guess I stereotyped most jewish people

Re: women of the IDF!!!!

okyj3a.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jwSubMOA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Suggest to one that she is "diking out" and see what happens. </div></div>

He might be better off just asking if he can watch.

(Oh, this thread has humor potential.)

The IDF were only second of the women in the military to the women of the Czech Republic when they still had their mandatory service, but now the Israelis are probably Number One.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The other thing that was suprising is how different they looked, guess I stereotyped most jewish people </div></div>

People are people. Take a look at the faces on this list:

http://www.imdb.com/list/sZ8xhbtLQHs/

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer_G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The other thing that was suprising is how different they looked, guess I stereotyped most jewish people </div></div>

People are people. Take a look at the faces on this list:

http://www.imdb.com/list/sZ8xhbtLQHs/ </div></div>

WOW! #3, 9, and 1 are my Favorite Lovelies! So now, how do I convert to Judaism?

Meh. Look nice, but also look like a undisciplined gaggle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">compare this pic to women in the US military

women_military_-_from_veterans_today.jpg
</div></div>

That Dark Green in the middle's gonna get her ass ate for the closed dust cover......

In looks, I'll take the IDF!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">compare this pic to women in the US military

</div></div>

Saw a poster or something on teh IDF forum and joined it a few years ago, like TEN.

So this has been around a bit...

I have spent a little time in Israel and I have several Jewish friends and even a couple ex-GFs. Love me some Jewish girls! In my opinion, they are also very open minded sexually.

</div></div>

Those are chicks??!!
sick.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">compare this pic to women in the US military

</div></div>

Those are chicks??!!
sick.gif
</div></div>

nope, those are Marines

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

nope, those are Marines </div></div>

I know, no disrespect implied.

My first liberty port was in Haifa in 91. Company Gunny told us "you WILL fall in love in Israel".

He was right. Us boots could not believe it. I was amazed at how many dark haired red-heads there were there. Turns out we were reaping the rewards of a large influx of Russian Jews a few years earlier.

Not just good looking either. Tough and smart too.

I was in Israel twice while in the navy in the 80's, and I told my wife and still tell her; the most beautiful women of any country I visited. Which includes England, France, Spain, Germany, Turkey, Egypt, and Italy.

</div></div>

The one on the far right is a hottie! The others - well - chrome and a trailer hitch come to mind - God Bless Um.
whistle.gif

I'll take female Marines over any other's because they fuck back...yeah, been there done it, went back for more and back again for more, then went back for more...yeah, it was that much fun and that good.or maybe it was because I was only a 19 year old Marine

I like BAMF's because you have to take them 2 out of 3 falls to get them in the rack.

I like Israeli chicks cuz they are just frickin' hot!

That being said, there is just something about a girl that knows her rifle, dun't care what flag she flies.

Cheers,

Doc

Not to derail this thread, but I vaguely recall female marines being referred to as wookies.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">compare this pic to women in the US military

</div></div>

Those are chicks??!!
sick.gif
</div></div>

You Marines had a name for lady marines i saw back about a year ago. I forget what it was, but I laughed my ass off over it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: alibi</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not to derail this thread, but I vaguely recall female marines being referred to as wookies. </div></div>

Thats it! Wookies! Thats funny as shit!

We do have some "not very attractive females" like every other country but there was a time I thought that at some military jobs only the best looking ones are being selected surgically

Here's the hottest and sexiest of them all, plus she was a sniper!!!

VSnY3.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Force_Multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RobG</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cummins cowboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">compare this pic to women in the US military

</div></div>

Those are chicks??!!
sick.gif
</div></div>

Damn right, Semper Fi

You have to remember, back when she was in, it was so hard core they made them brush their teeth with Hoppes #9...

BAM's...Big Assed Marines. In NAS Millington the BAMs were freakin smokin hot. Candy(Candice) Cantillo was my favorite and when we got orders to So-Cal at the same time, it was ON! We stayed together for three months, then I was off to Hawaii...bad attitude because I wanted to stay in So-Fist 8 hours in Oahu, and man I was in LOVE! I mean evertyhing could be cured with a shot or lotion, plane's full of ladies a few times a week, bars full of women, a few colleges and a town full of bars, hell yeah, it was HEAVEN!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sam308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love me some Jewish girls! In my opinion, they are also very open minded sexually. </div></div>
Truth! I was engaged to a Jewish girl for a while, didn't work out at the time (but we're ironing it out). Super cute, sweet, girl next door type out in public... but WILD between the sheets (and in the back seat of my GTO). BTW, shhhh, if she sees this she'll kick my ass (literally... she'll hit me with some of that Krav Maga).

Wouldnt move to Israel over it, but I have no problem with 'Shalom', baby. Some nice looking babes.But Ilprefer ours

soldier_04.jpg

soldier_07.jpg

soldier_09.jpg

soldier_12.jpg

soldier_21.jpg

soldier_27.jpg

soldier_28.jpg

Over here in Israel as I write this, and yes there are a lot of cute ladies in the IDF. See them everywhere along with their full auto rifles. Cumpulsory military service has its benefits. Wish the US would have a similar policy, it would straighten out a lot of problems for us as well when it comes to providing direction and discipline after high school instead of kids wandering aimlessly through life as a perpetual college student on their parents and the taxpayers dime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bushmaster7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Over here in Israel as I write this, and yes there are a lot of cute ladies in the IDF. See them everywhere along with their full auto rifles. Cumpulsory military service has its benefits. Wish the US would have a similar policy, it would straighten out a lot of problems for us as well when it comes to providing direction and discipline after high school instead of kids wandering aimlessly through life as a perpetual college student on their parents and the taxpayers dime. </div></div>

what happens if you go up and talk them?? I have heard that there is a big armed security presence that is in the open over there. what is there reaction if you go up to one of them and say high and try to talk to them?? do many of them speak english?? are they friendly?? what is their attitude like??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maggot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wouldnt move to Israel over it, but I have no problem with 'Shalom', baby. Some nice looking babes.But Ilprefer ours

soldier_04.jpg

soldier_07.jpg

soldier_09.jpg

soldier_12.jpg

soldier_21.jpg

soldier_27.jpg

soldier_28.jpg

</div></div>

I'm sorry, but I can't get use to women DI's or Drill Sgt. When I was at Benning, they had afew come through. I just could not to respect them. My drill Sgt, they were great, scared the hell out of me, but a chick....no!

Cummins Cowboy, they are security conscious but friendly when you speak to them. I talked to a lot of young ladies that recently got out of the various services and they really wanted to talk to me, probably since I am an old dude
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bushmaster7</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Cummins Cowboy, they are security conscious but friendly when you speak to them. I talked to a lot of young ladies that recently got out of the various services and they really wanted to talk to me, probably since I am an old dude
wink.gif
</div></div>

+1 for us old dudes, and the young women who appreciate vintage products.