• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up Wounded Warrior Blood Drive Seguin, TX 3/26/2011

aggiesig

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 12, 2009
Seguin, TX
www.sara-tx.org
howdy guys,

I'm coordinating a blood drive at the end of this month that I know will resonate deeply with this crowd here are the details:

<span style="font-weight: bold">What:</span> Military Blood Drive

<span style="font-weight: bold">Who:</span> Guadalupe Masonic Lodge 109, and the Military blood service benefiting wounded soldiers at Brook Army Medical Center

<span style="font-weight: bold">When:</span> March 26th 2011, from 9am-2pm

<span style="font-weight: bold">Where:</span> the Firehouse at the Randolph Axillary Airfield just south of 90A at 415 Auxiliary Airport Road, Seguin, TX 78155.
<span style="font-weight: bold">
Why: </span>The military can spend up to 1300 dollars to purchase a pint of blood from the local tissue centers, the blood collected at this drive will go directly into the military system, saving tax dollars as well as the lives of our fighting men and women who have already given so much for us.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Additional Info: </span>People who aren't able to give blood for whatever reason can still donate money which will be transferred into gift cards and distributed to the families of the wounded soldiers.

Thank you so much, the Army's goal is 50 units of blood, they are able to run 12 people at a time through their blood trailer. I'm hoping to get the actual number of units collected on 3/26 to over 500.

-Matthew