• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTB: Accuracy International AX factory bipod in PB.

Jeff Allen

Private
Minuteman
Feb 19, 2017
Wyoming
Hello everyone,

I have had some pretty amazing luck on the hide finding the AI products that either "don't exist" or are not simply available in the US even though they are in the AU and EU markets. There are several reasons that not all the AI products are available in the US and I won't get into that at the moment as I have been schooled by them and won't test their patience anymore, but some do filter in regardless though. SO, I am looking for the factory AX bipod in Pale Brown with or without the adapter. Does anyone on here happen to have one or know of one in the US. Thank you everyone for your time and efforts. J.

I have a black one for my ax
Picked it up about 2 years ago
Bought it on the net from the UK and shipped to my house

Don’t waste your money, it’s not nearly as nice as anything you already have
I keep it around if I bring a few people to the range and I need another bipod

Thank you my friend. I love those guys. That is also where I began and they cannot ship this particular item to the US because of ITAR export laws and the internal company rules etc. or at least that was what I was told by AINA. Odd. Thank you. J

Last edited: