• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS: FN 5.7 Like New $975 FTF Ohio

Goin'Hot

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2008
Central, Ohio
Recent purchase from the hide. Original owner put 40 rounds through it, so did I. I'd like to avoid shipping another pistol so I'm looking for a FTF transaction in Ohio. I'm centrally located so I'm willing to meet up about anywhere in the state as long as the weather is nice. $975.00 with factory box, 3 mags and I presume all of the factory paperwork.

20200521_101724.jpg
20200521_101608.jpg

Last edited:
It’s going to be a great day for a drive in Ohio. I’ll be at the fin tonight around 6 if anyone is interested. I can bring it along.

I have always wanted to play with one of these. Was there something you didn't like about it? Sorry for the highjack, but a free bump.

Not really. I also bought a PS90 and I would rather use the ammo in that. It’s a neat pistol but I don’t see myself shooting it much. Might as well sell it...