• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

WTS MagnetoSpeed $189

Fred @ Bison Tactical

Bison Tactical
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 18, 2012
    Boulder, CO
    www.bisontactical.com
    Prices starting at $189

MagnetoSpeed New back to the old Snipers Hide Most Excellent Deal

Welcome back the audacious MagnetoSpeed Deal from Bison Tactical that will
    have you chrono'ing your rounds in pure bliss ! No longer will you be shamelessly
    coveting your buddy's V3 - you can get your own from an authentic official MagentoSpeed dealer.

Our deal is so amazing, we can't even publish the prices, so give us a call (or PM) for the low-down.

Bison Tactical 303-443-0718

v3-800.jpg

Guys, thanks for all the PMs, was at a PRS competition in Albuquerque Fri-Sun, but just replied to all PM's. I couldn't get the tapatalk app to show all the messages I had - but I did get the email - it was very frustrating :)

Yeah, definitely confusing since the post mentions $189 and "coveting your friend's V3."

I’ll soon be in the market for a Magnetospeed. Are you still running deals for the hide?