• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTT Bighorn Origin bolt knob

joeh

Private
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2007
Fayetteville, AR
I have a spiral bolt knob on my Origin. Anyone have the large Tactical knob they want to trade? I want the larger tactical knob..
(Origins are 1/4-28 threads)
Thanks

Attachments

• 8F38DC79-A38C-40A7-9F22-12D753A91EA1.jpeg
    8F38DC79-A38C-40A7-9F22-12D753A91EA1.jpeg
    616.7 KB · Views: 36
If nobody comes thru, contact Bighorn. They swapped mine out for me. I just told them that I didn’t like the particular knob that came with my action and could I exchange it for the other one they offered. They said no problem and by the way, what is your action number. I told them and they said, you have a welded bolt handle. Send the whole bolt and we’ll send you a one piece machined bolt with the knob you want installed. Best action and service a customer could ask for.

Reactions: BWB
you might also contact The Polished Knob. He did the bolt handle on my Bergara and did an insane job. I’m going to have him make me a longer bolt handle for my Origin, I think.

Reactions: Matt DeWitt
Wow, so many of us in the same boat. I got an Origin and wanted the tactical knob, but it came with the helical diamond. I thought I could live with it but it continues to chew up my finger.

I wouldnt mind a bit longer one either, my bolt unlock seems pretty stiff.

How do we all like the tactical one?

Last edited: