• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Yankee or Dixie

Re: Yankee or Dixie

I was born and raised in Alaska and I'm 40% Dixie. WTF??

78% Dixie, probably low due to 6 of my formative years spent in upstate NY before moving back to VA.

100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!

My family has been in Texas for the last 160 years or so. Before that (in reverse order) Arkansas, Tennessee, Kentucky, Virginia. I guess we slowly migrated west since before this country declared it's independance. I guess Texas was perfect, no need to keep goin west.

83% Dixie

not a problem, but a little surprised!

The test seems to count a general US or southern bias the same as long as it is not northeast or great lakes area.

81% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?

Wow this thing is good! I did put Italian for the sandwich question , I do live in Maine now. But Im proud to say that I am American by birth and southern by the grace of God!

I went back and took the advanced portion and the survay says :100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!

"87% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?"

It got me for TX terms quite a bit.

56% Dixie, barely dixie at all. But we dont call it a beverage barn... We call it a beer barn.

100% Dixie, I wer gittin skered .. It were a hard un!!!

97% Dixie,
there is a difference between a crawdad, a crawfish and what we call a mud puppy, I don't know which one they were talking about.I eat crawfish, but step on mud puppys and crawdads.
Rob

60% Dixie.Only been here 7 years. I guess you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

Born in the Midwest but 99% Dixie. lol. When I moved to GA during high school my new friends said they would convert me. They must have been very persuasive.

82% Dixie. Do you still use Confederate money?
YEEE HAWWWW!!!!!! i wish i did

"35% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee. "

originally from Pa

100% Dixie since my great, great grandfather settled in W.N.C. in 1852. Southern born, Southern breed! American by birth, Southern by the grace of GOD!

55% dixie. Makes sense as I spend my week days in Ohio and weekends/time off in Kentucky.

61% Dixie. Born in Nashville, TN, but raised in the central plains.

If you can smell a yank, yonder at the other end of the county, then yer ALL Dixie.....

87% wow did not think my score would be near that high. Originally from Cleveland but have lived in NC for 34 years.

33% Dixie. You are definitely a Yankee.

Makes sense. :cool: My Dad's from Mass, raised in CA.

100% Dixie- I prefer 100% Texan. And no I don't believe General Lee was my grandfather.