• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Yankee or Dixie

100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!

No, but he is a distant relation on the maternal side. My cousin is named E. Lee XXXX.

But there was a lot of BS in the test.

94% Dixie......I don't recall General Lee being my grandfather, but my niece is also my wife.

Woo Hoo !!!!! I got a dixie rating!! Time to move away from the Peoples Republic of New York.

Hot Damn.
just wondering... do I buy the dog or the pickup truck first??

Kevin

The gun.

96% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!

Though I am from the Savannah area so it nailed me, what I found odd was that most of my answers weren't described as "southern".

Last edited:
Born in the South, but I have lived from North Carolina to Alaska. When I retire, I am moving back to South Dakota. The Mid-West is the promised land.

22% Dixie. It said I was a "Yankee Doodle Dandy".

Being from the gorgeous Hudson River Valley, which I know well, that should be a compliment. Ahhh the apple blossoms in the spring, the beautiful River a mile wide at Beacon.

100% Dixie. Is General Lee your grandfather?!.... an dim a transplant. to be fair my parents were born and raised kentucky. it was a mistake of nature to be born in ohio.

100% Dixie, had family on both sides of the war. However, my great uncle was named after Robert E Lee, so I've got that going for me.

Born and raised in North Carolina, but several years in Coronado has knocked a little bit of my accent off. Could be a good thing.

61% Dixie still in the apprentice category... Born in Iowa, raised in Wisconsin, worked in Illinois, spent a couple of years in CA, live in NC. Was called a confused Yankee who's family just picked the wrong side. Maybe the score will get better... The bubbler answer was a definite setback.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Being from the gorgeous Hudson River Valley, which I know well, that should be a compliment. Ahhh the apple blossoms in the spring, the beautiful River a mile wide at Beacon.

Thank you. I live in the mountains, and do love the change of seasons. Especially the Fall time of year. It is a shame though that this douchebag Cuomo ruined this sate with his unsafe act.

71% Dixie, and proud of it. Thing is, no one who meets me ever guesses that, unless we start drinking together.

33% Dixie. Funny story about this though. When I was stationed in Virginia I lived with two female roommates and one of them happened to be a direct descendant of Robert E Lee (her name was Rhonda Lee). She had all of this Lee memorabilia hanging on the walls like letters and stuff and I thought it was rather impressive; however, one morning while I was standing out in the living room in my skivvies trying to iron my whites, the door to the apartment opened up and in walks her mom and several other United Daughters of the Confederacy members (her mom was the pres. at the time) and let's just say that did not suit the uptight DOTC crowd. Having a bunch of old ladies starring you down as you try to gracefully exit stage left puts a damper on the day's activities for sure.

Nope, but the wife's great, great, great uncle is Robert E. Lee.

Damn, then we are distantly related. My first cousin is named E. Lee XXXX

Dont know the lineage but its in there somewhere.

48% Dixie. Barely in Yankeedom, I think some of those terms are crap, oh well still entertained me for a few minutes.