• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You can all just stop saying 'soft shell' taco

That's not even close, nor does it even make sense especially knowing what both a hot dog and a schnitzel look like.

You either need a nap, or you need to go sit in the corner.
do you even wienerschnitzel bruh?

Screenshot_20220413-131904_DuckDuckGo.jpg

do you even wienerschnitzel bruh?

View attachment 7849009

lol

That's like me selling pizza and calling it flat burritos or some shit and then some tard on a website using it as a reference like it was some kind of gastronomical wikipedia.

• Haha
Reactions: ken226 and plong
lol

That's like me selling pizza and calling it flat burritos or some shit and then some tard on a website using it as a reference like it was some kind of gastronomical wikipedia.
That’s sort of what your doing with tacos and burritos. Burritos have ingredients you don’t typically put on tacos and the size is vastly different

There's a big difference tho.

I'm right.
But you’re also wrong on the other subject. You’re the pot calling the kettle black lol. The frankfurter calling the hot dog a sausage? Also I've only every heard a few northerners call them “soft shell tacos”.

Not sure why the fuck said hamburger

Last edited:
But you’re also wrong on the other subject. You’re the pot calling the kettle black lol. The frankfurter calling the hot dog a hamburger?

Yeah thats like 4 different food types all twisted together that is marketing and just retardation.

I'm simply letting everyone know that the existing food they eat is simply labeled incorrectly.

I'm basically doing one of the first 4 or 5 things Jesus would do whenever he came back.

• Haha
Reactions: Not a Sniper
lol

lol, only its a national food chain like McDonalds. I bet if you asked the vast majority of Americans if they would like wienerschnitzel they would think hotdog and not a german chicken fried steak.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stevo86
Yeah thats like 4 different food types all twisted together that is marketing and just retardation.

I'm simply letting everyone know that the existing food they eat is simply labeled incorrectly.

I'm basically doing one of the first 4 or 5 things Jesus would do whenever he came back.
He would probably tell us we are all idiots, that’s why he came back. Having an opinion or idea doesn’t make it correct either look at the far left.

I had a post all typed up in response to his original “hot dog” post, even had a photo of the delicacy in question… then I thought “nah… why bother…” pearls before swine and all… delete…

Thank you for your service?

• Haha
Reactions: plong
lol, only its a national food chain like McDonalds. I bet if you asked the vast majority of Americans if they would like wienerschnitzel I bet they would think of that and not a german chicken fried steak.

I mean, apparently the same amount of people voted for Biden. Allegedly.

Are these the ones where the restaurant has a pointed roof on them or am I thinking of something else?

Reactions: Stevo86
“A taco is pretty much a Mexican Doner kebab”- The Son of God

Then we start arguing again.

So wait a second. Is a Gyro a better tasting taco or a better tasting burrito.

So wait a second. Is a Gyro a better tasting taco or a better tasting burrito.
Its a burrito that was made by cooking a lamb instead of a chicken or cow. Intestines and all, and no they didn't empty them out.

Its a burrito that was made by cooking a lamb instead of a chicken or cow. Intestines and all, and no they didn't empty them out.
Technically it's lamb and cow. As far as including the intestines, that's a bunch of crap.

Isn't 'Stabatha' Mexican? How has she not enacted the final solution on this whole thread?

“A taco is pretty much a Mexican Doner kebab”- The Son of God

Then we start arguing again.
Love me some schwarma...that said.

In Mexico true Al Pastor is cooked on the same type vertical spit/rotisserie as Doner Kebab type schwarma meat is in the middle east
Really the only difference is that Mexicans eat pork unlike Ali bin Bobknob in the middle east won't touch pork with a 10' stick.
And, the seasonings/marinade is different too.

Al Pastor

Tacos-al-Pastor.jpg

Doner Kebab

doner.jpg

Reactions: MJF
Love me some schwarma...that said.

In Mexico true Al Pastor is cooked on the same type vertical spit/rotisserie as Doner Kebab type schwarma meat is in the middle east
Really the only difference is that Mexicans eat pork unlike Ali bin Bobknob in the middle east won't touch pork with a 10' stick.
And, the seasonings/marinade is different too.

Al Pastor

View attachment 7849055

Doner Kebab

View attachment 7849058
We have a freezer at our deer lease that was liberated from a restaurant closing, and there are pictorial instructions on the side of it. Not reading the captions, I could not figure out why there were instructions for shwarma on a freezer that came out of a mexican restaurant. Looking it up, I realized they are for al pastor. Looking deeper, al pastor is a culinary descendant of schwarma. The more you know...

Headed to Táco Bell for soft shell tacos and taquitos.

Not my fault they perfected mexican food.
I read that as “Headed to Taco Bell for soft shell tacos and tequila.” I thought, “damn, his Taco Bell is way different than mine.” Must be more tired than I thought.

• Haha
Reactions: EddieNFL
All this talk of good food on a taco thread.

Some dumb shits don't know about veal or Jager schnitzel.

And worst thing is they don't know wiesse wurst from a landjager neither of which you put ketchup on.

Stupid shits would serve sauerkraut with roulladen.

All this talk of good food on a taco thread.

Some dumb shits don't know about veal or Jager schnitzel.

And worst thing is they don't know wiesse wurst from a landjager neither of which you put ketchup on.

Stupid shits would serve sauerkraut with roulladen.
Would Bierocks do ?

Reactions: Snuby642
Best Mexican food I've had was a hole in the wall place in Montgomery, AL. Beat out TX and Mexico.

Wait till you decide to go on a diet and get a load of the low carb tortillas.

They suck for Mexican food but for some reason make good wraps for sandwiches.

Reactions: BJames
Had chicken fajitas today. Ate the corn tortillas on the side like a bread. Not today soft tacos, not falling for it...

Left a small tip cause service sucked.

So….

Why are all the condiments in bags like that?

You planning to slather them up in Vaseline and smuggle them back to the states?
Hahaha. Not hardly. If one of those broke I'd shit myself for sure.
Been coming down here since 2016. The contract crew brings it in from thier local mom and pop places. They all bag it like that.
It helps build rapport when you share thier culture and thier food. I'll suffer the spiciness if needed to get these guys to do the work. It's 103 degrees and they are the ones with the wrenches.

Reactions: vinniedelpino