• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You can all just stop saying 'soft shell' taco

Curry was imported into Germany after the war to demoralize the people and insure it would never again become a threat to west eu.

5qjp16.jpg

If 300 years ago the damn Mexicans had learned how to bake a loaf of bread, there wouldn't be a need to argue over hard or soft tacos.

Cuz we all know the coconut was always part of the ancient Germanic culture and diet. When Germans ambushed and defeated the Romans at The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, they used coconut melee weapons, knocking the Roman legions silly.
Weren't they introduced by European swallows?

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/5tiIlnk9rPNUYWXDwl" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="">via GIPHY</a></p>

Cuz we all know the coconut was always part of the ancient Germanic culture and diet. When Germans ambushed and defeated the Romans at The Battle of the Teutoburg Forest, they used coconut melee weapons, knocking the Roman legions silly.

I thought the coconuts were to make horse hoof sounds so the opposing army would think the Roman army was larger.

Could I be confusing them with the Brits?

CB5D91FF-B67A-4BB5-9717-D549BF46B82A.JPG

Even the target, who was repeatedly shot in the face, knows the truth.

Here's part of today's drills.

1 x 60% IPSC steel at 100 yards

Distance markers at 35 yards/25 yards/18 yards

Low/high ready at 100 on steel, run to 50y, also on same steel

Run to 35 yard, 1x shot at cardboard, 1x at steel
Run to 25 yard, 1x shot at cardboard, 1x at steel
Run to 18 yard, 1x shot at cardboard, 1x at steel

Then do it in reverse. All timed and sometimes ran against a 2nd person simultaneously. A single miss is a failure.

I waited 6 pages for y'all to get all the BS out of the way.

I've been eating tacos for a LONG time. Never had a hard shell taco until sometime in the late 70's-early 80's.

First one I ever saw was in a high school lunchroom, then at Del Taco

Reactions: Bender
The best cabazza tortas is 30 minutes through traffic from my house.

Even the Mexicans in my neighborhood drive there.

It's so good the Mexicans take thier families on sunday after church.

Reactions: Bender
The best cabazza tortas is 30 minutes through traffic from my house.

Even the Mexicans in my neighborhood drive there.

It's so good the Mexicans take thier families on sunday after church.

Business idea.

Let's hire the restaurant people and expand the business into a chain restaurant.

Put chain restaurants evenly spaced on Mexican border.

Wait until Sunday after church.

Close border for good.

• Haha
Reactions: Snuby642
1634425397620.png

I may look like a pizza, but i'm a Toe Stah Duh.
P.S. You can fold me in half, but I am what I am.

Last edited:
That restaurant is where hard working Mexicans bring the grandma and the rest of the family on thier only day off.

These are not burritos.

They're just not.

iygy2nn.jpg
Those are classic Street Tacos.

Simple and delicious. No hype or things you don't need.

One of my favorite things on there is skirt steak onions and cilantro . Maybe some serrano's.

If you start getting more stuff on there you get the stink eye.

Reactions: Anb618
That restaurant is where hard working Mexicans bring the grandma and the rest of the family on thier only day off.

Those are classic Street Tacos.

Simple and delicious. No hype or things you don't need.

One of my favorite things on there is skirt steak onions and cilantro . Maybe some serrano's.
Agreed.

The only thing I'd add to the ones in the photo is a bit of cabbage and a squeeze of lime juice.

I didn't see my first black person until I was 11.

What is your point?

Tacos are supposed to be soft. The hard shell is an American copy of real tacos.

Corn or flour? That's the question you should get if you order real tacos. Both will be soft unless you are at Taco Bell or some shit. Next question should be red or green? This refers to the type of chili sauce that you want.

oh, lorde...europeans at it again :ROFLMAO:

Conversely, the origin of the flour tortilla is a little more complicated. According to food historian Melissa Guerra, the Spanish colonizers refused to eat corn as they deemed it unfit for human consumption upon their arrival in Mexico. Once flour tortillas became available, the Spanish catholics tended to prefer the new flour tortillas due to wheat's association with the body of Christ. Then, as Jewish immigrants fled the Iberian Peninsula during the Spanish Inquisition, many settled in Northern Mexico, including what is now Texas. Since corn was not kosher, Guerra believes that the Jews then started making flour tortillas, which continue today to be the tortillas of choice in the region.

Go ahead. Order a crunchy taco in Mexico City. I dare you…

Maybe different terminology is needed. How 'bout erect tacos and flaccid tacos?
...and suddenly I no longer want tacos.

• Haha
Reactions: 6.5SH
You go to Bangkok looking for a taco and all you find is hotdogs.