• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zeiss Conquest V4 vs Trijicon Tenmile

tacoman69

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Aug 27, 2022
hawaii
longtime lurker and debating between these two discounted 24x 50 scopes than can be found around the same price demo/discounted. will be on a 6.5CM tikka t3x mostly hunting deer out to 600+. most i will have ever spent on a scope so hoping to make it a buy once cry once purchase i can use for a long time so durability, tracking very important. fine with either reticle and mrad or moa. which one?

Last edited:
I’d be curious as well, I have a credo and accupoint and love them both but I have zero experience with the Zeiss. We’re you able to make a decision or get any time behind both to compare?

I have a 4-16x44 Zeiss V4 Conquest and it is a nice rifle scope. It has nice coatings, it seems to dial accurately enough for hunting. The calculated error doing a tall target test is 4.2% at 10 MIL.
There really isn't anything wrong with it, but there isn't anything that blew me away.
Compared to my Burris Veracity 3-15x50, the Veracity has better turret feel (i got the optional external turret), better low light, and it seems to track well compared to the ballistics app (i have only taken it out to 900 on my 300 WSM). The Burris has better resolution, but has more CA (white targets have purple fringe). The biggest thing that i like is that the BDC reticle on the FFP Burris is very usable at a very wide range of magnification, and the reticle is easily seen in lower light situations than the ZBR2 reticle on the Zeiss.

I’d be curious as well, I have a credo and accupoint and love them both but I have zero experience with the Zeiss. We’re you able to make a decision or get any time behind both to compare?
i got zeiss v4 from red rock but ended up returning it and getting a trijicon tenmile instead from the eurooptic blowout sale. . actually ordered a second one just seemed too good to pass up. Although the v4 seems to have pretty solid reviews on amazon here etc, there's a guy on rokslide drop testing scopes and the zeiss doesn't have the best reputation in his findings while the trijicon swfa and nightforce do. I also was on a muddy hunt around the same time and feel a couple times with my old rifle so that was in the back of my head. Figured if I buy once cry once i should be confident with what i'm buying and the trijicon was just too good a deal imo. mounted it but thats all ive done so far.

Trijicon is overrated IMO. The last Credo I liked through was terrible. I’d say V4 all day.

Trijicon for low light, no question.
I've owned many Conquests, sold them all for Trijicons on my hog (low light ) guns.

Trijicon without a doubt
I've put a tenmile 3-18×50 and Credo 4-16×50 through the ringer this past year and they track perfectly.
I owned a V4 a couples years back and it failed on me, never liked the shitty glass in lowlight either