• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic update

I got mine through cstactical. Actually, it will be arriving tomorrow, butI have to say that I’ve dealt with companies that have reputations for great customer service but @CSTactical takes the cake. If I’m looking for something I’ll check with them first before I look anyhere else. You’d be well advised to order from them if you can’t find one in stock anywhere.

I have to agree. I didn't have to buy from CS Tactical but I like that they are active here on the forums and do their very best to make sure you're informed about any/all of the products they sell. They spent time with me on the phone and answered all of my questions about ZCO and cross compared them to other products they offer as well. In the end they won my business because of this interaction and because they allow you to order with nothing due until it's ready to ship.

I got mine through cstactical. Actually, it will be arriving tomorrow, butI have to say that I’ve dealt with companies that have reputations for great customer service but @CSTactical takes the cake. If I’m looking for something I’ll check with them first before I look anywhere else. You’d be well advised to order from them if you can’t find one in stock anywhere.

They are one of the best scopes on the market right now. CS Tactical will steer you in the right direction

I have to agree. I didn't have to buy from CS Tactical but I like that they are active here on the forums and do their very best to make sure you're informed about any/all of the products they sell. They spent time with me on the phone and answered all of my questions about ZCO and cross compared them to other products they offer as well. In the end they won my business because of this interaction and because they allow you to order with nothing due until it's ready to ship.

Talked to them and in line for one

tenor.gif

This won over my original idea of an Island Boy meme since most here would not get it, but just looking at them makes people go WTF, are you serious? :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 7766450
Richard, you communicate better through memes than words :ROFLMAO: Not sure who raised the Lord of the Flies boys but they could probably use some counseling ;)

• Haha
Reactions: CSTactical