• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Zero Compromise Optic update

My state of NJ is almost as bad as California and they have closed all the ranges for 2 months now.I just checked and my stimulus check should be here next week and I am now ready to pick up my second ZC 4x20 with the free ARC rings.So Richard I will be calling you soon.

I will be here when you're ready :)

Reactions: Moose
96153737_3827688070607011_4455086240890355712_o.jpg

Order your ZCO here, please put the mount or ring you would like in the note section :) https://www.cstactical.com/Zero-Compromise-Optic

Did they put a brick up with your name on it... :LOL: CS Tactical, glad to hear you are growing and business is doing well!

Does $14,722 in 12 months get you a brick? 🤑 yes there are 4 zco scopes included in that total.

Last edited:
5-27 MPCT3 showed up today, thanks @Mile High Shooting. Range report to follow this weekend

I agree earlier with someone's sentiment, the turrets feel even MORE positive than my original 420 (didn't know that could be possible). Mag ring is butter smooth with the right amount of resistance.

I am relatively new to tree reticles (mpct2 and gen3xr) but the level of comfort I found via 30 minutes of dry fire practice was surprisingly high. Super scientific I know, but fucking covid19 prevents me from doing to the range this evening.

View attachment 7311255
Is that your house? Love that brick work! Oh, the ZCO looks cool too ;)

Got the ZCO 5-27x out to Quantico today for the first 1k yard session. Even though the wind was as schizophrenic and intense as I've seen in a minute, sitting behind this scope on a bright and sunny day still made it a fun day of shooting. Best "group" with the ZCO below, it doesn't show the multiple complete misses off the steel. 🤬

20200509_092456.jpg

20200509_102126.jpg

20200509_111535.jpg

Attachments

• 20200509_111535.jpg
    20200509_111535.jpg
    578 KB · Views: 63
Ive looked through a high $$$ Hensoldt, and the glass was truly phenomenal and S&B which was almost as good but better mechanicals., Is the glass better than that?

Slightly to my eyes. My eyes prefer the Depth better on the S&B's but overall the ZCO edges it out with clarity and contrast. At least what my eyes see. ZCO beats the Schmidt in CA also. Were nit-picking here but yes, its a really good optic.

Ive looked through a high $$$ Hensoldt, and the glass was truly phenomenal and S&B which was almost as good but better mechanicals., Is the glass better than that?
Fly larva, evaluating glass is very subjective and I can only provide information based on my experience. I do not have experience with Hensoldt and have only limited experience with Tangent Theta, but I have a lot more experience with Schmidt and I would say that ZCO and Minox ZP5 stand above Schmidt optically. The ZCO has a huge image and very forgiving eyebox making it very easy to get behind with the ZC420 being the best executed ultra short I have seen yet. When you get to this level of scope you really should be choosing based on other criteria like reticle, turrets and the like because to nitpick on glass (which I do all the time) is not really worth it - they all have superb glass. An excellent review of the alpha class scopes was made by ILya last year, here is a link to his video.

The ZCO is one of the best optically and mechanically executed scopes I have seen to date, I was shooting my ZC420 alongside my Minox ZP5 5-25 last week and everytime I looked through the ZCO it just brought a smile to my face, keep in mind the ZP5 has been my goto scope for superb optical performance for the past few years, the fact they (ZCO) were able to accomplish this inside an ultra short design is impressive to say the least.

I was shooting my ZC420 alongside my Minox ZP5 5-25 last week and everytime I looked through the ZCO it just brought a smile to my face, keep in mind the ZP5 has been my goto scope for superb optical performance for the past few years

Agreed. I have both the ZP5 and the ZCO 5-27. I'm seriously considering the 4-20 for a smaller platform. I know, purely a personal choice/opinion, but do you miss the 5 power difference?

Agreed. I have both the ZP5 and the ZCO 5-27. I'm seriously considering the 4-20 for a smaller platform. I know, purely a personal choice/opinion, but do you miss the 5 power difference?

Butting in, but i have the 4-20 on a 16.5cm, and what short experience I have on the 5-27x, the loss of the 5 power difference hasn't bugged me, yet.

Reactions: DellaDog
Fly larva, evaluating glass is very subjective and I can only provide information based on my experience. I do not have experience with Hensoldt and have only limited experience with Tangent Theta, but I have a lot more experience with Schmidt and I would say that ZCO and Minox ZP5 stand above Schmidt optically. The ZCO has a huge image and very forgiving eyebox making it very easy to get behind with the ZC420 being the best executed ultra short I have seen yet. When you get to this level of scope you really should be choosing based on other criteria like reticle, turrets and the like because to nitpick on glass (which I do all the time) is not really worth it - they all have superb glass. An excellent review of the alpha class scopes was made by ILya last year, here is a link to his video.

The ZCO is one of the best optically and mechanically executed scopes I have seen to date, I was shooting my ZC420 alongside my Minox ZP5 5-25 last week and everytime I looked through the ZCO it just brought a smile to my face, keep in mind the ZP5 has been my goto scope for superb optical performance for the past few years, the fact they (ZCO) were able to accomplish this inside an ultra short design is impressive to say the least.

I know that smile because it is on my face when I shoot with the ZC4X20.

• Love
Reactions: Glassaholic
Simple answer... no. I've always felt the 3-20 / 4-20 range is ideal for anything I intend to shoot from short range to way out. Sometimes when doing load dev at 300y and conditions allow I'd like to go higher than 20x to see my shots on paper, but the rest of the time I'm shooting steel out to 1000 and sometimes beyond (or hunting) and conditions are almost always dictating that I use under 20x to help tame atmospheric effects.

Have any of you ended up looking through the MPCT3 in person and not liking it better than the MPCT2?

MPCT2 is excelent reticle.
I really like it, that they have leave the center dot enough space, that it i not too full of stuff, i think it is the best reticle in ZCO, my opinion.

Have any of you ended up looking through the MPCT3 in person and not liking it better than the MPCT2?

I have the MPCT3....and I like it a lot more.

mpct3_zoom.png

When you actually look through the scope....this reticle is a lot less busy than the pic above appears. I'm a huge fan of the open mil dots. It is a very clean and crisp reticle. I do use the fatal funnel at the top for ranging....I know other people won't use it. It doesn't get in the way like you think it would. It kind of blends into the background until you actually look for it...to use it.

I do feel however that for most of you...if ZCO would take this reticle...and simply remove the fatal funnel....and call the reticle the MPCT4....they'd sell a ton of them.

I’m still not 100% on them but going to call @CSTactical this week to see if they can answer some questions and get me over the hill.
I got mine through cstactical. Actually, it will be arriving tomorrow, butI have to say that I’ve dealt with companies that have reputations for great customer service but @CSTactical takes the cake. If I’m looking for something I’ll check with them first before I look anyhere else. You’d be well advised to order from them if you can’t find one in stock anywhere.

I’m still not 100% on them but going to call @CSTactical this week to see if they can answer some questions and get me over the hill.
Sounds great, give us a shout if you have any questions for me. Confident I can answer any of em, including comparisons to similar optics.

Highly suggest our Audere mounts. Spuhr quality at a much lower cost.

Sounds great, give us a shout if you have any questions for me. Confident I can answer any of em, including comparisons to similar optics.

Highly suggest our Audere mounts. Spuhr quality at a much lower cost.

We appreciate you assisting our potential customer, I think we got it though. :)

Reactions: phlegethon