• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Zinc to increase free T?

GasLight

That Guy
Banned !
Minuteman
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HispanicPanic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">150mg of zinc a day will give you an unnaturally large libido. The kind that causes problems in your relationship. Ask me how i know.

It will also increase your free floating natural test by up to 30%. Try it. But don't say you were'nt warned. </div></div>

Hey all, I am just curious if there is anything to this quote from the extenze thread. From everything I am reading on zinc it seems that excess can cause pretty high risk for lowered iron and urine tract problems, they are saying 40mg is the top does you want to take.

Is there a way to balance it if the zinc can really create this kind of increase in free t?

Thanks for the input

Dave

Re: Zinc to increase free T?

I've been taking zinc for the last few weeks, did it before too for about 3 weeks. I can't really tell if I noticed that much of a difference the first time around. I'm usually taking 150mg every morning, go to class, work out, protein shakes through out the day and a balanced high protein/veggies meal. One thing I will attest to is the increase in testosterone. Sex drive is through the roof, and I can feel myself pushing a little tougher. It's not exactly like going through puberty again, but I do feel myself pushing harder while at the gym.

I'm only 22, so this may be me just having a new push to get bigger and more in shape (started doing MMA too), but I will continue this regimen and see where it takes me.

Last thought, zinc naturally blocks copper intake, so make sure you eat a bunch of copper rich foods or take the form of zinc (I forget which) that has defies this.

I just kind of use it and eat healthy, occasionally eating things high copper (nuts, tomatoes, etc). If I feel any side effects I lower the dosage and stop for a few weeks to even out my system but I have yet to feel any. From what I've read, its good to be on it for a few weeks, then cycle off and on.

So far just 150mg a day in the morning, that combined with some good cardio, MMA, heavy and light weights, and a healthy diet plus protein make for some great results

Heres what my first cycle of a very high protein and veggie diet did. 5 miles a day running, 100g+of protein a day on top of chicken breasts, eggs, milk, etc.
Working out at least once a day in the gym.
Also was taking zinc 150mg a day for 3 weeks.
I started at 170lbs, ended after 4 weeks at 185 which is where I wanted to be. Starting bench was 170lbs, ended at just over 225lbs 8x.

started my second cycle of this when I went down to 175lbs on the scale a few weeks ago. Ideally I want to gain some more mass but stay lean so I'm following the same regimen.
470600_3896972299848_2145507668_o_zps09eb4422.jpg

This peaked my interest, but 150mg a day seems like an awful lot. Any other sites or threads that you can point to Apache where they discuss zinc for muscle gain and/or dosages.

Jason, just do a quick Google search on "Zinc and mild testosterone booster"

There's a plethora of articles that essentially say that zinc is a natural testosterone booster, not nearly as potent as straight T pills or injections, but more of a natural way of ingesting it. Along with that information, it did mention to watch out for copper deficiency, but I read there are derivatives that negate those side effects.

I've yet to see any side effects, 150mg might seem high, but I have yet to see any negative effects from it.

This has piqued my interest as well, though I am not overly sold on the dosage. Also, personally, I would worry about side effects, and in my opinion waiting until you start noticing them physically is too late typically speaking.

After doing a little more research, I'm lowering the dosage.

I read somewhere that 150mg was a higher dose but to not increase it further.

I'll lower the dosage and see if I notice any effects.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Zinc has been proven to raise natural test levels in some controled studies but their are several other things out their that work well.
http://truenutrition.com/p-1140-mgs-super-test-booster-7713mg-capsules-240-capsules.aspx?

Ive used this stuff several times to boost my test levels back up and it defiantly works </div></div>

JJones, if you say it works, I believe you. But I am curious if you had your T levels checked while taking the stuff?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cavemanmoore</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Zinc has been proven to raise natural test levels in some controled studies but their are several other things out their that work well.
http://truenutrition.com/p-1140-mgs-super-test-booster-7713mg-capsules-240-capsules.aspx?

Ive used this stuff several times to boost my test levels back up and it defiantly works </div></div>

JJones, if you say it works, I believe you. But I am curious if you had your T levels checked while taking the stuff? </div></div>

Never had them checked while using that but their was a very noticable differance in strength and libido from being totaly clean for 3 months and then starting this.
Ive only got one nut that works and after some years of abuse it doesnt work like it should my normal test levels are around 200. Ive used this for 2 years and their certainly is a differance between being totaly off and using this booster , granted its nothing compaired to a legit HRT dose of testosterone but for a guy with normal nut function i think you would see good results.
I know severaly guys that use it as a PCT and love it for that reason

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JJones75</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know severaly guys that use it as a PCT and love it for that reason </div></div>

Thanks. I'll order some tonight.

here's a good study for you folks to read:

<http://www.idpas.org/pdf/3200ZincStatusandSerumTestosterone.pdf>

A tremendous source of info and a great blog site to participate in is found at www.tnation.com.

Zinc has also been shown to slow the aromatase conversion of excess free T into estrogen. If you have too much estrogen, your T level can be sky high, yet you'd still feel symptoms similar to low T...

good luck dudes.