• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Well, the Age Is Right, the Area Is Right ...

Wow... That's just fucking sad. Killed his mom over a toy who let him stay there and play video games, and his *81* year old father wrestled the pistol away. After watching his wife get shot in the head. What a POS son. Hope they push his shit in real good. No video games in the pokey.

The poor old man lost everything that day, he's the loser in this, I feel for him.

Wow... That's just fucking sad. Killed his mom over a toy who let him stay there and play video games, and his *81* year old father wrestled the pistol away. After watching his wife get shot in the head. What a POS son. Hope they push his shit in real good. No video games in the pokey.

The poor old man lost everything that day, he's the loser in this, I feel for him.

Yeah, that's a picture of yet another Stanislaus Co. POS that needs flushed. I feel deeply for the father, too.

That man child was really messed up in the head. Shooting his mother dead because HE broke his own gaming headset in a fit of anger (probably some online shootout didn't go his way).
Hopefully he never steps foot outside as a free man again.

Fuck em all, they enabled their dirt bag son to get to that level.

At least kept the crazy in the family unit that raised him. So much better than dragging his demented rage to the nearest shopping mall or a schoolyard of elementary kids .

Yep, violent gaming hasn't any effect on these "children".
Something to consider-
Why do advertisers pay millions for 15-30 second commercials during popular sporting events if exposure to said programming doesn't have any effect...

R