• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater 💡seeking sage advice, taking a lady to a movie tonight💡

I believe they keep the "pre drilled " buckets behind the counter. Slip the popcorn attendant an extra 2 bucks , give him a wink and the secret password is
" buy more butter "

On the other hand if the popcorn jockey is a female then you may be looking at rape charges. Best of luck to ya !

Last edited:
If you're gonna go for some stinky finger, always think "hygiene". And tell her it's for her.

And please, remember what an elbow feels like.

This is Hermie, all I could find. But think about the Movie Theatre scene with him and Oscy and their dates. If you know, you know.

1621530666163.png

• Oscy : Hey, catch the boobs on Miriam.
    Hermie : You catch 'em.
    Oscy : If she throws them, I'll catch 'em. I'll be ready. If those boobs come to me, I'll be there to catch 'em.
  • Oscy : I'm all excited! I'm going to squeeze the crap out of Miriam, as soon as the lights go out!
    Hermie : You're really something! You can't even wait until after the cartoon is over.
    Oscy : I can't wait! I can't wait!
  • Oscy : How'd you make out?
    Hermie : Pretty good.
    Oscy : What'd you do?
    Hermie : I held her breasts.
    Oscy : You didn't!
    Hermie : For almost 11 minutes.
    Oscy : Fantastic!
    Hermie : Eleven full minutes!
    Oscy : You timed it!
    Hermie : Yeah. The longest I ever got was 8 minutes with Lila Harrison.
    Oscy : So, you broke your record!
    Hermie : By 3 minutes!

When taking a proper lady to a film, do you ask the popcorn jockey to cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket or is that something you do in the theater? I don’t want to be fiddling in the dark w a knife or razor blade.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Make sure you add salt beforehand

Reactions: oneshot86
Your looking at this wrong!
1 hand goes on the back of her head while she does the job.
The other hand is free to eat popcorn with while getting BJ and watching movie.

You don't stick your dick in the popcorn!!!
Movies have been closed so long you all forgot what was supposed to happen!!🤣

When taking a proper lady to a film, do you ask the popcorn jockey to cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket or is that something you do in the theater? I don’t want to be fiddling in the dark w a knife or razor blade.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Thought you only dated men...🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Doc

I skip the popcorn. Buy an extra large box of nerds. Then when you get in the seat, open them. Look her dead in the eye and dump them on your crotch. If she really is a lady she wont chip a tooth opening your fly. Then just sit back and enjoy mission impossible 17 or faster more furiousier 16.

I skip the popcorn. Buy an extra large box of nerds. Then when you get in the seat, open them. Look her dead in the eye and dump them on your crotch. If she really is a lady she wont chip a tooth opening your fly. Then just sit back and enjoy mission impossible 17 or faster more furiousier 16.
Hahahaha 🤣 LoL I'm liking your style more every day Texasflyer

This line never fails

What do ya say we go out? I'll throw a couple burgers down your throat, then I'll introduce you to my good friend Stanley. You know, like the power drill.

If you get a hand job and ejaculated remember not to eat anymore popcorn. It tastes funny... the popcorn will leak through pre cut hole. You have to cut it on site. Need something very sharp. You can practice cutting in a dark room before the date, devolopes muscle memory.

If you get a hand job and ejaculated remember not to eat anymore popcorn. It tastes funny... the popcorn will leak through pre cut hole. You have to cut it on site. Need something very sharp. You can practice cutting in a dark room before the date, devolopes muscle memory.
One of the last honest men willing to pass the torch of knowledge 😂🤣😂

is it gay to eat the popcorn that touches my wiener while I’m waiting on her to find the ol surprise?

is it gay to eat the popcorn that touches my wiener while I’m waiting on her to find the ol surprise?
[/QUOTE]

Only if you enjoy the taste.