• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2013 GAP Grind video. (I spent many, many hours on this, you should check it out!)

Tyler Kemp

Print Daddy
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 23, 2008
MO
mkmachining.com
As usual you've put together a good video, thanks for taking the time to put them altogether.

Man that looks like a kick ass match.

Last edited:
Well done! I suspect there is an issue with audio associated with watching on a mobile device (android)? Music and gunshots comes through, but stage descriptions and competitor interviews don't.

Very cool my buddy/shooting partner [MENTION=20765]psmith[/MENTION] is featured cleaning the steel safari stage.

2013 GAP Grind video. (I spent many, many hours on this, you should check it...

Very good job! Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I'm glad you like it!

I'm really clueless as to the mobile device audio being messed up for some. It's been an issue with my videos forever and I don't know how to fix it. I've tried different audio formats, contacting YouTube, etc. I've never had the issue on my device but many have, I'll try my best to get it figured out.

Great job, you can tell the effort you put into the video. I enjoyed it very much, hope to get down that way to shoot it sometime...

If you're shooting half as good as you're making videos, I'll guess you took the $ too.

dude!!!! that was awesome! thank you sooooo much for putting in all of that hard work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6VAyWZdNl8&feature=c4-overview&list=UUzIejaiL5MJfCfRiXHt9YXA

If you can watch it in 1080p, it looks much nicer. Youtube robs some quality, but it is still decently sharp. The weather was pretty crazy this year, so I didn't have as much footage as I'd like to work with, but I believe it came out looking pretty great nonetheless. Hope you like it everyone.

Tyler, great job on the video. The weather did not cooperate and I know made things difficult.

Thanks for your time and effort.

Regards

Mark

Great Vid! Helped get me through a pretty boring day of work.

Tyler,
Great job on this video. What a match! Congrats to you and all the competitors. I did some "hobby" editing with sub-orbital rocket projects about two decades ago with AVID software and I'd always try to mix in the appropriate soundtrack. To me,the sound mix would make or break the experience. When the last stage came on with trace, slow-mo and Jimi performing Dylans 'Watchtower", you had a winner! Bad ass my man, awesome job. Thanks and Merry Christmas. RJN

Wow great video, really interesting and I'm extremely jealous!!!

This kind of rifle match would never be allowed in Australia :(

Looks very well run, safe and heaps on fun. Thanks for sharing it really gives other members unable to participate in such things a real thrill awesome

Regards Andrew

Awesome editing work right there, loved the shot where the bullet split in two, after rewinding a couple times, it actually split in three, one piece hit high left in the tree at 10:00.
Thanx again for the great vid.

As i said before and everyone said great work keep it up. Tyler that bag that David was running? You wouldn't happen to know what it was would you? I want to say it's one of the red tac bags but am unsure.

If you could go frame by frame, the piece that hit high in the tree actually bounces off the ground just to the left of the target before going almost straight up. Pretty crazy stuff!

Awesome editing work right there, loved the shot where the bullet split in two, after rewinding a couple times, it actually split in three, one piece hit high left in the tree at 10:00.
Thanx again for the great vid.

That is an awesome video. I am also experiencing the audio problem with my android device, but the video is just really good quality. Thank you for taking the time so that we can enjoy!

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Awesome video...

Never seen a competition before but dam that looks fun! The one where you start at 100 yards and work your way out, in a line, looked like a total blast!

Nice work man!

I'm really clueless as to why some mobile devices have audio issues. I've rendered the audio in multiple formats, but that really shouldn't matter once it is uploaded to YouTube. I've contacted YouTube again, but I'm not holding my breath for a response.

I'm really clueless as to why some mobile devices have audio issues. I've rendered the audio in multiple formats, but that really shouldn't matter once it is uploaded to YouTube. I've contacted YouTube again, but I'm not holding my breath for a response.

I can hear the music and gunshots. I just can't hear when they talk. Bad ass video anyways. I've watched it several times.

I can hear the music and gunshots. I just can't hear when they talk. Bad ass video anyways. I've watched it several times.

Great video! Thanks for putting it together.

I'm in the same boat I can hear the music and shots, but can't hear the talking. I'm on a laptop too. Weird.

Great video! Thanks for putting it together.

I'm in the same boat I can hear the music and shots, but can't hear the talking. I'm on a laptop too. Weird.

I downloaded it straight to my phone from Youtube using an app. I don't know, maybe that has something to do with it?

Well done Tyler!! Thank you Sir! Now how about a vid of you shooting your bumble bee rifle? ;)