• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 Accuracy International Virtual SHOT Show coming soon!

Still wondering about ASR hand guard availability for the AXSR/AX/AXMC?

Last edited:
Reactions: M8541Reaper
Will the AT-X supersede the AXSA, or be competition to it? Also what drives the price point difference now between the two.

Last edited:
Specs? ..... weight, length, assuming 20 moa rail, A2, RRS integral, 60° bolt, etc, etc.

Adjustable trigger? And #'s

Standard bolt face.... Or other sizes available?

Mags? And capacity?

Assuming same barrel thread and tenon as current short action

Any new accessories available?

Colors available?

Factory calibers, barrel lengths, twist rates, groove, barrel manufacturer being offered?

Timeline availability?

Pricing?

Any plans for a bag rider for the butt stock? Also, wondering on availability of .308 bolts for AXSR.

Does this use AXSA trigger or Comp trigger?

Will these have UK proofed barrels or US barrels?

Reactions: deersniper
A33A5AE3-6CDD-4B70-95E9-F77CCF24052B.jpeg

@Squibbler

Weight? Go to the Gym

Lenght? Adjustable

60 Degree? Why would they change now?

RRS Dovetail? ASR & AXSR have it...

Adjustable trigger? They all are. The ASR came with a bigger housing than that of the previous generations. The AXSR should have that housing as well.

Mags? AW/ AX homie

Color? Pink is all that matters

Barrel specs? Ask Bartlein

Timeline? Behind Me

Price? Base Model at $5k

@gamewarden "Team AI red and black camo" Means it isn't available to us LOL

@M4guru That MLOK Rail? ain't happening...

Last edited:
Does this use AXSA trigger or Comp trigger?

Will these have UK proofed barrels or US barrels?
Question on the trigger as well. Only thing holding me back on the AXSR rifles is the new AXSR trigger because I’ve heard it has issues. Correct me if I’m wrong.
If they had the OG AXMC/AXSA/AIAT trigger I’d be interested.

@Squibbler

Weight? Go to the Gym

--Poor answer...num-bres hombre (####?)

Lenght? Adjustable

---Nice😃... Elaborate! Could be a game changer!

60 Degree? Why would they change now?. 👍

RRS Dovetail? ASR & AXSR have it.... 👍

Adjustable trigger? They all are. The ASR came with a bigger housing than that of the previous generations. The AXSR should have that housing as well. . 👍

Mags? AW/ AX homie. ---Hear ya bro

---how bout FDP?... Flat dark pink

--10-4

Timeline? Behind Me
--Gotcha

Price? Base Model at $5k. 👍

---Thanks

Weight? Go to the Gym

--Poor answer...num-bres hombre (####?)

Lenght? Adjustable

---Nice😃... Elaborate! Could be a game changer!

60 Degree? Why would they change now?. 👍

RRS Dovetail? ASR & AXSR have it.... 👍

Adjustable trigger? They all are. The ASR came with a bigger housing than that of the previous generations. The AXSR should have that housing as well. . 👍

Mags? AW/ AX homie. ---Hear ya bro

---how bout FDP?... Flat dark pink

--10-4

Timeline? Behind Me
--Gotcha

Price? Base Model at $5k. 👍

---Thanks

Reactions: ZG47A
@Squibbler you’re not about that gainz life? What a shame.

But it should be lighter than the ASR/ AXSR. Depends on options/ barrel profile etc. But should still be lighter.

When you ask length, butt stock till the end of forend?

As far as colors, I’d assume it will be same as AXSR with Dark Earth, Elite Sand, Black and Red. Probably missing one more color, but that black/ red camo is off limits to us peasants...

I’m just making assumptions on everything haha or not 🤷‍♂️

@Squibbler you’re not about that gainz life? What a shame.

But it should be lighter than the ASR/ AXSR. Depends on options/ barrel profile etc. But should still be lighter.

As far as colors, I’d assume it will be same as AXSR with Dark Earth, Elite Sand, Black and Red. Probably missing one more color, but that black/ red camo is off limits to us peasants...

you’re not about that gainz life? What a shame.

---I'm all bout the gainz...u assume.

But it should be lighter than the ASR/ AXSR. Depends on options/ barrel profile etc. But should still be lighter
👍

--Yes, overall but also forend length(s)?--U said adjustable? 16" barrel fit or forend longer?

👍

I do believe there is a blue also.

So uhh, AO bros...are we spending 5k on this...because I feel like I might be spending 5k on this...

• Haha
Reactions: Huskydriver
Will the live stream get saved so those of us with jobs can watch it later?

Reactions: DocRDS
12 Midnight Eastern Standard Time, Feels like Tuesday too me !

Taking care of my Sniper's Hide Crew with the exclusive first look a the trailer video for the Accuracy International AT-X

I have a ton of video shot, plus we are hitting the range this week with the rifles, so don't fill up on this video, I have complete break downs videos coming beginning of next week. A series of videos highlight the rifle from Genesis to Production.

Thank you Frank for sharing this!

Taking care of my Sniper's Hide Crew with the exclusive first look a the trailer video for the Accuracy International AT-X

I have a ton of video shot, plus we are hitting the range this week with the rifles, so don't fill up on this video, I have complete break downs videos coming beginning of next week. A series of videos highlight the rifle from Genesis to Production.

Sick nasty!

Reactions: Fitz

1611034524835.gif