• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 Accuracy International Virtual SHOT Show coming soon!

That information is wrong i posted it was second hand and incorrect

The AI trigger that lost spec was an original one, and we shot a video where Scott explained what happened, one trigger lost weight

It was not this trigger

I was told a comp Trigger went down, which makes sense if you improperly adjust it,

So I was not correct, next week I will have a video explaining it In detail as well as the changes

I apologize if I’m getting too off-topic as this appears to be an AT Comp focused thread now, but I was just going off some comments that @lowlight appeared to make about the AXSR triggers (pics below).

Additionally, in this in-depth review of the AXSR the author described a trigger issue he had, although it sounds like it was a pre-production model.
https://precisionrifleblog.com/2020/08/16/accuracy-international-axsr-review/

Yes. I stand corrected yesterday. I thought it was different as the one on my ASR has a different housing than that of the XTSP Comp and the AX/ AW triggers.

The Comp trigger is with the AT-X is shipping with the standard spring and not the low spring, which is the issue of tuning it too light.

there are two springs included a light and heavy, the heavy is the standard configuration for people to adjust, it goes from. 1 LBS to 2LBS, the Light Spring will go lighter but is not for the every man,

Some people are just not technically inclined enough to deal with something that light, so they will ship with the standard spring if you know what you are going you can go lighter

Next week I will have an entire video on the triggers, Scott breaks it down, talks about the failure, talks about the improvements in coatings and springs, and you’ll see they addressed it all.

The trigger that failed in the test was a single UK trigger that walked weight, that was it. It didn‘t fail in terms of release the press weight shifted out of tolerance

So stop trying to make it a big deal, we have TT and Jewells that fail daily in a 100x more negative way.

Drama queens

A375FF1B-C2A4-435C-B402-58B95A08E88B.jpeg
616799EC-1678-4F29-B94A-A8BC0F8060AB.jpeg
CE82083C-EC90-4036-9671-D23DF591CB00.jpeg
FE96C9F1-CA0A-41E2-A952-F688032864DB.jpeg

I like that they did away with that -10 degree cut for the ar15 grip. Gonna make it nice and easy to run an MPA vertical grip lol

Reactions: Darkside-Six
need to place order for the barrel now. Give youself extra 6 months to locate the barrel.

need to place order for the barrel now. Give youself extra 6 months to locate the barrel.

I just ordered a barrel in 6 Creed from Mike, from the call to order to the delivery was about 6 days, this was during christmas too, I was out of town and just picked it up at UPS when I get back.

Jake

Reactions: R.Walters
Ok, suffering from info overload--what is the high level difference for us scrubs between the current AT and this--picking up on a lot of competition friendly mods, but i gotta admit a lot of it goes 10,000 feet over my head.

Was saving for an AX cause i wanted LA

Next week I will have an entire video on the triggers, Scott breaks it down, talks about the failure, talks about the improvements in coatings and springs, and you’ll see they addressed it all.

The trigger that failed in the test was a single UK trigger that walked weight, that was it. It didn‘t fail in terms of release the press weight shifted out of tolerance

So stop trying to make it a big deal, we have TT and Jewells that fail daily in a 100x more negative way.

Drama queens

So the comp trigger for AX is good to go ?

• Haha
Reactions: NateSavannah
Ok, suffering from info overload--what is the high level difference for us scrubs between the current AT and this--picking up on a lot of competition friendly mods, but i gotta admit a lot of it goes 10,000 feet over my head.
Was saving for an AX cause i wanted LA
LA=long action? I think the only AI option now is one of the multi-calibers.

Yeah LA==Magnum Cals. Like I said info overload. (And i Fark up the models all the time).
No worries. You're not the only one. A few attempts have been made to discuss the history.