• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

2021 Accuracy International Virtual SHOT Show coming soon!

Any news on the Magnum bolt ?
It doesn't look like anyone actually has a solid date for getting the AT-X out yet. Seems like people are getting different answers from different places...

I would assume the chassis accessories world be next to show

Might as well get comfortable...

But maybe I'm just a pessimist...

It doesn't look like anyone actually has a solid date for getting the AT-X out yet. Seems like people are getting different answers from different places...

I would assume the chassis accessories world be next to show

Might as well get comfortable...

But maybe I'm just a pessimist...
You fully right, i heard so many different dates, i hope we can get it next Q1 year

Will the AT X have the same button on the bolt shroud that has to be depressed as the bolt moves forward when closing the bolt?
Similar to the 98 Mauser.

Will the AT X have the same button on the bolt shroud that has to be depressed as the bolt moves forward when closing the bolt?
Similar to the 98 Mauser.
You mean like this?

Attachments

• Barrel 4 -1.jpg
    Barrel 4 -1.jpg
    315.6 KB · Views: 106
I believe it's to lock the shroud to the bolt. You press it in to spin the shroud and firing pin out of the bolt body.

Next week I will have an entire video on the triggers, Scott breaks it down, talks about the failure, talks about the improvements in coatings and springs, and you’ll see they addressed it all.

Did I miss this video, or has it not been posted yet? I’m really interested to hear about the triggers.

Is there an actual update by anyone inside on the schedule, April is upon us?

I don’t know why any of you are expecting anything anytime soon. You’ll get your ATX in 2022, magnum bolt in 2025, and 223 bolt in 2030.

The Brits don’t even have their MKIII’s yet...

• Haha
Reactions: seansmd
I don’t know why any of you are expecting anything anytime soon. You’ll get your ATX in 2022, magnum bolt in 2025, and 223 bolt in 2030.

The Brits don’t even have their MKIII’s yet...
But, but, but, they said this was different, they know they weren't focused on a commercial market! 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: M8541Reaper
The April date for delivery of the first production AT-X rifles was incorrect and Q2/2021 should have been stated.
The chassis components, in the main, are being machined in the USA. Barreled actions are from the UK. Triggers are from the USA.
The pandemic has impacted deliveries from the UK by perhaps one or two weeks but in the main it is not a reason for delay. The production of the AT-X is on schedule and if anything I would apologize for someone mentioning a delivery date of April.
This is a brand new production activity in the USA and new programs had to be written and proven out. A new machine also had to be procured and that is in the process of prove out right now.
We are in the process of cutting metal for the first production chassis components in the USA and during the next couple of weeks I will be able to give you a positive date for first delivery. It will not be April and probably not May but I am expecting first deliveries to our distributors in June and then there will be a steady flow from there.
We are in the process of testing the AICS and then will be making a first run of marketing samples, just like we did with the rifles.
We will be officially releasing the AT-X rifle and AICS to the UK and other parts of the world at Bisley, in the UK, on May 14, 2021 and delivery information will be presented there.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International

The April date for delivery of the first production AT-X rifles was incorrect and Q2/2021 should have been stated.
The chassis components, in the main, are being machined in the USA. Barreled actions are from the UK. Triggers are from the USA.
The pandemic has impacted deliveries from the UK by perhaps one or two weeks but in the main it is not a reason for delay. The production of the AT-X is on schedule and if anything I would apologize for someone mentioning a delivery date of April.
This is a brand new production activity in the USA and new programs had to be written and proven out. A new machine also had to be procured and that is in the process of prove out right now.
We are in the process of cutting metal for the first production chassis components in the USA and during the next couple of weeks I will be able to give you a positive date for first delivery. It will not be April and probably not May but I am expecting first deliveries to our distributors in June and then there will be a steady flow from there.
We are in the process of testing the AICS and then will be making a first run of marketing samples, just like we did with the rifles.
We will be officially releasing the AT-X rifle and AICS to the UK and other parts of the world at Bisley, in the UK, on May 14, 2021 and delivery information will be presented there.
Tom Irwin
Accuracy International
@tomirwin thanks for the honest and transparent update.

And go faster 😃