• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

300 PRC update

Rcc is doing some great things for the industry living on the past of greedy cartridge companies building brass that fails early to increase sales is bad pay more now And get a better product with Rcc and spend more time shooting vrs brass prep fire forming and developing loads Just think perhaps depending on what your shooting you brass batch will put last your barrel
That's not why they do it at all. It's many orders of magnitude cheaper to mass produce brass casings in the traditional manner than to machine each individual piece from solid.
RCC would never be able to keep up with real world demands with their process. They're a niche market manufacturer.

Yeah, I'd be pissed if the results weren't magical for what you're paying per piece. Cause theres a pretty nice gap in pricing.

Looking at 300NM, I wou;d be paying $3.73 more if I went the RCC route. But I am a volume shooter as I'll be competing with it. Meaning I would have to at least take 225 rounds to the NF ELR Match.

I am all for buying quality stuff, but man, I would have to at least buy 500 pieces, and I am buying 1k batches at minimum now. So I decided to just buy Lapua 300NM brass. I can't see myself spending $2,775 for 500 pieces or $5,550 for 1k.

Maybe when I build a 375Enablr, I'll take a hard look at RCC as I would only be buying 250... but, it'll also be hard as Peterson makes brass for Applied Ballistic which looks like it'll be $7 cheaper per piece LOL...

To each their own though.... Solid stuff!

Have you worked up any loads yet?

I have been shooting 215 bergers. Hornady Brass. CCI250. 79.26 gr of H1000 (1gr over max) 2980 FPS. Haven't used RL26 on it yet as I'm shooting out this lot of H1k before I switch. I had a really good node at 3012 fps and will try to find it with RL26. Was too hot for H1k so I backed down a bit to save my primer pockets. Was only getting 4 loads on the brass when I was at 80 to 80.5grs and had pressure signs.

Edit. My COAL is 3.705. My lands are at 3.727. So puts me 22 thou off.

Last edited:
Today i had some time so i cut open Hornady and RCC brass. RCC brass as i stated in previous post holds pressure much better. I did some measurements and it was impressive. At 80.01 no pressure with RCC brass. I also called Jeff at RCC to gather more info on this brass and everything made more sense. After i cut them open, here on picture you can see side by side RCC constructed like a Tank. Especially around primer pocket its very visible, difference is huge and here are pictures.
IMG-2381.jpg

IMG-2380.jpg

As you can see RCC constructed much much stronger and better. But not only that RCC brass is made out of stronger material. Primer pockets hold much better because around primer pocket its much more thicker material than Hornady Brass.
I also got in contact with Jeff at RCC and he is just very smart and know his stuff when it comes to making top line bras that's for sure.

This is from RCC because i had questions how its made and why it's so different and so good.
HERE IS SOME VERY INTERESTING INFO ABOUT RCC BRASS FROM JEFF at RCC
The problem a lot of people have is finding quality brass for the caliber they shoot. We manufacture high quality cartridges for vintage, obsolete, hard to find and wildcat calibers. All cartridges are made to SAAMI, CIP or tolerances provided to us. Our unique process allows us to manufacture over 1,400 different cartridges at tolerances up to 0.0005”. We can manufacture brass cartridges for any firearm, and if you are seeking quality products made in the USA, then you are at the right place.

The draw process has been used for cartridge manufacturing since the 19th century and manufacturers have been able to develop this process to produce high volumes of brass cases. Draw cartridge manufactures have tested many different types of materials over the years and the best material for this process is a brass alloy with a mixture of 70% copper and 30% zinc.

When brass is annealed at 250° C there is no visible change to the bonding of the grain structure, tensile strength and elasticity. At 300° C there is a microscopic change to the grain structure and at 350° the work hardness becomes softer and a fine grain structure can be seen. As temperatures increase the brass becomes fully annealed at 750° C and large crystals can be seen. Temperatures above this point will cause damage to the brass and at 800°C the brass is burned and should be scrapped.

When brass is cold-worked it hardens and done by bending, drawing, compressing and so forth. This increases the tensile strength and decreases it’s elasticity. To accommodate todays high pressure cartridges brass must both have a high tensile strength to withstand pressure spikes and elasticity to seal the chamber from any gas blow back.

The draw process begins using a brass cup that is annealed and cleaned to remove any scale build up that might have occurred. During the first draw the cup is pushed through a die with a punch and extruded to lengthen the cup. It has become work hardened and has to be annealed and washed for the second draw. Typically a cartridge will go through 4 draws before it is ready to go to the next stage. The case head will be turned, primer pockets, flash holes, head stamps and necks are done to complete the manufacturing process. When the neck is formed the cartridge is annealed again and is then polished for shipping. During each annealing, the temperature is reduced to work harden the case for higher tensile strength and elasticity. The final annealing is to the body of the case and is at a lower temperature, so it won’t affect the case head hardness.

While the draw process is capable of mass production, it is not able to easily produce consistence case head hardness, case weight, case volume and case concentricity. At RCC Brass™ we have taken those variables out of the manufacturing process as we have our C260 cartridge brass hammer forged into a tight molecular grain structure with a high tensile strength and 15% elasticity. We machine all our cases on CNC lathes and mills and our case weight, case volume and our case concentricity are the best available in the industry. We don’t anneal the case head as it is hammer forged to a high tensile strength which gives us the same hardness for each case. Since we are use CNC equipment to manufacture our, case weight is nearly identical, the case volume is too, and our case concentricity is held to a 0.001”.

Since we are not held back by the limitations of a draw system, we are able to use higher strength alloys to manufacture cartridges. Our new C272 brass alloy has a much higher tensile strength and tighter molecular grain structure than C260 brass, without losing the needed elasticity. Test results have been very positive as we’ve had reports of increased in velocity and energy and lower shot deviations versus C260 drawn brass. But the test is what you can do with RCC Brass™.

We are proudly Made in the U.S.A.

RCC brass is not for anyone but if you want the best i don't regret spending my $$$ on RCC because its nothing short of impressive.
Will be doing some more testing here soon and will keep you posted guys about SD and extreme spread.

That is excellent information conveyed by the cut away brass. That case head is huge. The only questions I have for you is: 1. Do you plan on counter sinking the inside flash hole? 2. Normally I use Federal #210 match primers...but the length of that flash hole...man...can you see if there is much difference between a regular and a magnum primer?

Thanks for the post. I don't think a lot of people truly understand...or maybe appreciate the difference in retail brass and the huge difference in both the materials used and the process that RCC uses to produce this brass.

Reactions: LakuNoc and Cauld
Today i had some time so i cut open Hornady and RCC brass. RCC brass as i stated in previous post holds pressure much better. I did some measurements and it was impressive. At 80.01 no pressure with RCC brass. I also called Jeff at RCC to gather more info on this brass and everything made more sense. After i cut them open, here on picture you can see side by side RCC constructed like a Tank. Especially around primer pocket its very visible, difference is huge and here are pictures.
View attachment 7187041

View attachment 7187030
As you can see RCC constructed much much stronger and better. But not only that RCC brass is made out of stronger material. Primer pockets hold much better because around primer pocket its much more thicker material than Hornady Brass.
I also got in contact with Jeff at RCC and he is just very smart and know his stuff when it comes to making top line bras that's for sure.

This is from RCC because i had questions how its made and why it's so different and so good.
The problem a lot of people have is finding quality brass for the caliber they shoot. We manufacture high quality cartridges for vintage, obsolete, hard to find and wildcat calibers. All cartridges are made to SAAMI, CIP or tolerances provided to us. Our unique process allows us to manufacture over 1,400 different cartridges at tolerances up to 0.0005”. We can manufacture brass cartridges for any firearm, and if you are seeking quality products made in the USA, then you are at the right place.

The draw process has been used for cartridge manufacturing since the 19th century and manufacturers have been able to develop this process to produce high volumes of brass cases. Draw cartridge manufactures have tested many different types of materials over the years and the best material for this process is a brass alloy with a mixture of 70% copper and 30% zinc.

When brass is annealed at 250° C there is no visible change to the bonding of the grain structure, tensile strength and elasticity. At 300° C there is a microscopic change to the grain structure and at 350° the work hardness becomes softer and a fine grain structure can be seen. As temperatures increase the brass becomes fully annealed at 750° C and large crystals can be seen. Temperatures above this point will cause damage to the brass and at 800°C the brass is burned and should be scrapped.

When brass is cold-worked it hardens and done by bending, drawing, compressing and so forth. This increases the tensile strength and decreases it’s elasticity. To accommodate todays high pressure cartridges brass must both have a high tensile strength to withstand pressure spikes and elasticity to seal the chamber from any gas blow back.

The draw process begins using a brass cup that is annealed and cleaned to remove any scale build up that might have occurred. During the first draw the cup is pushed through a die with a punch and extruded to lengthen the cup. It has become work hardened and has to be annealed and washed for the second draw. Typically a cartridge will go through 4 draws before it is ready to go to the next stage. The case head will be turned, primer pockets, flash holes, head stamps and necks are done to complete the manufacturing process. When the neck is formed the cartridge is annealed again and is then polished for shipping. During each annealing, the temperature is reduced to work harden the case for higher tensile strength and elasticity. The final annealing is to the body of the case and is at a lower temperature, so it won’t affect the case head hardness.

While the draw process is capable of mass production, it is not able to easily produce consistence case head hardness, case weight, case volume and case concentricity. At RCC Brass™ we have taken those variables out of the manufacturing process as we have our C260 cartridge brass hammer forged into a tight molecular grain structure with a high tensile strength and 15% elasticity. We machine all our cases on CNC lathes and mills and our case weight, case volume and our case concentricity are the best available in the industry. We don’t anneal the case head as it is hammer forged to a high tensile strength which gives us the same hardness for each case. Since we are use CNC equipment to manufacture our, case weight is nearly identical, the case volume is too, and our case concentricity is held to a 0.001”.

Since we are not held back by the limitations of a draw system, we are able to use higher strength alloys to manufacture cartridges. Our new C272 brass alloy has a much higher tensile strength and tighter molecular grain structure than C260 brass, without losing the needed elasticity. Test results have been very positive as we’ve had reports of increased in velocity and energy and lower shot deviations versus C260 drawn brass. But the test is what you can do with RCC Brass™.

RCC brass is not for anyone but if you want the best i don't regret spending my $$$ on RCC because its nothing short of impressive.
Will be doing some more testing here soon and will keep you posted guys about SD and extreme spread.

Thanks for taking the time in that post. Very informative.

Have you, or are you planning on annealing at any point with this brass in your testing?

Reactions: LakuNoc
View attachment 7187041

View attachment 7187030

Thanks for the cut away, definitely shows the difference in quality. Side Note to anyone in N. CO area. Scheels website says Johnstown has H1K 1 pounders.

That is excellent information conveyed by the cut away brass. That case head is huge. The only questions I have for you is: 1. Do you plan on counter sinking the inside flash hole? 2. Normally I use Federal #210 match primers...but the length of that flash hole...man...can you see if there is much difference between a regular and a magnum primer?

Thanks for the post. I don't think a lot of people truly understand...or maybe appreciate the difference in retail brass and the huge difference in both the materials used and the process that RCC uses to produce this brass.
I will do test on that but for now i use regular CCI BR-2 primers. They are not magnum primer and it works with no problem.

Reactions: b2lee
Thanks for taking the time in that post. Very informative.

Have you, or are you planning on annealing at any point with this brass in your testing?
Yes i do anneal after every firing or after every other. Yes i will anneal RCC brass, will keep you posted.

View attachment 7187041

View attachment 7187030

It would be nice if they could streamline the process and get an end product around $2-300 Per 100 cases !! At this price point I would never spend that money personally, but the tech is impressive to say the least.

It would be nice if they could streamline the process and get an end product around $2-300 Per 100 cases !! At this price point I would never spend that money personally, but the tech is impressive to say the least.

Turning the inside of a bottleneck is a giant pain in the ass. Chip clearing is worse. Physically accessing enough of the inside of the main body of the case with a tool that can fit through the neck?!?!

Speaking professionally as an engineer: if I ever asked someone to do this for less than RCC is charging, I’d probably be dragged out the back of the shop for an “education”.

I completely understand you that's why there is Hornady brass for much cheeper. I'm not here to sell RCC brass I'm just doing review i think its impressive. I think there is people out there like me that will pay extra for best. To me it is worth and to some others it's not but this is just my opinion and honest review. I just like precision and enjoy stuff like this that's why i do review.

Reactions: The_Bergermeister
Hi,

Their price has way less to do with streamlined vs non-streamlined than it has to do with cost of alloy, tooling and modern machines, etc.

Cup and draw has been around so long that all the tooling and machines are cheaper.

Sincerely,
Theis
I get that. It just seems like a niche business like RCC making small runs of brass could bring down cost if there were a way to ramp up production on Popular cartridges and make larger batches??? Maybe I’m way off base but there seems to always be a way to optimize process.

Turning the inside of a bottleneck is a giant pain in the ass. Chip clearing is worse. Physically accessing enough of the inside of the main body of the case with a tool that can fit through the neck?!?!

Speaking professionally as an engineer: if I ever asked someone to do this for less than RCC is charging, I’d probably be dragged out the back of the shop for an “education”.
I'm 99.99313587% positive they turn them straight, or at a very slight taper, anneal, and from the necks and shoulders with dies.

I'm 99.99313587% positive they turn them straight, or at a very slight taper, anneal, and from the necks and shoulders with dies.
Negative! Call Jeff at RCC and he will tell you proces.

Negative! Call Jeff at RCC and he will tell you proces.
That's just silly, and way over complicating things then.
Directly from their site...
"At RCC, we specialize in vintage, obsolete, hard to find and wildcat calibers using CNC lathes and mills. Our manufacturing process begins with our brass. We had C26000 brass made into rods for machining. Our rod is hammer forged with a high tensile strength and 15% malleability for a longer life span. Our head strength is consistent from case to case and the only annealing we do is when sizing necked cartridges. "

Last edited:
He did leave open a 0.00686413‬% chance that he could be wrong. :) BTW...anyone else watch MarkandSam After Work.....their video today was the 300PRC....just breaking it in...that 600yd on steel group gave me the giggles.

I intend to go to the range today with my 300PRC....just after the UPS guy delivers my Atlas CAL with ARCA.

Just fitted in my accurate mag bottom metal and 3.850 cip mag last night. This is feeding a Tooley Custom Rifles action that Dave modified to accept the cip mags. Feeds flawlessly.

I will probably go with the same bottom metal and mag for my 300 PRC hunting rifle build on a 700 action.

Does that Accurate Mag bottom metal fit standard long action M5 bottom metal inlet or is it stand alone? I guess I could just check their site too.

Late to the game here...

RCC is out of their fucking minds with that pricing. The consumer doesn't care what it takes to make it - it's the consumers' cost that matters. It's that simple.

I mean really... Who pays $249.50 for 50 pieces of .260 Remington? How are these guys in business!?

Are they just surviving off of cartridges that Lapua, Peterson or Bertam doesn't already make brass for?

You'll never match production speed or cost with a CNC that you get out of the draw process. Granted maybe it takes a handful of presses in line with annealing conveyors/wash stations between... and then some heading/turning tooling afterwards.. but you're talking about 5-15 cases per stroke about every second depending on what's being made. Never mind scrap % rates.

Reactions: NVScout
RCC brass ready for range will keep you posted about extreme spread and SD.
Runout on this press is 0.0005
IMG-2385.jpg

I'm hoping for extreme spread to be under 5FPS or SD or 1 or 2.
IMG-2384.jpg

Will keep you posted guys.
IMG-2382.jpg

IMG-2384.jpg

Using 120mm Heavy PraziPress results are mazing. Just like brass you get what you pay for concentricity of bullet seated 0.0005 :) :) :)

Attachments

• IMG-2382.jpg
    IMG-2382.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 59
Yep...that press is sexy. It's on my list...but there are a few other items in the $1k range ahead of it.

What kinda neck tension are you fellas running on the PRC with Hornady brass? And inside or outside neck turning?

I haven't gotten to turning any necks yet...

Anyone running CE 240gn Lazers? With a 7 twist barrel?

Late to the game here...

RCC is out of their fucking minds with that pricing. The consumer doesn't care what it takes to make it - it's the consumers' cost that matters. It's that simple.

I mean really... Who pays $249.50 for 50 pieces of .260 Remington? How are these guys in business!?

Are they just surviving off of cartridges that Lapua, Peterson or Bertam doesn't already make brass for?
With all due respect, you bitching about price but your handle is AIAW? RCC is out of my price range too even though I shoot an AXMC. LakuNoc, I really appreciate what your contributing to the thread! Keep it up! Even if I don't ever buy any I'm better with the info. than without it.

With all due respect, you bitching about price but your handle is AIAW? RCC is out of my price range too even though I shoot an AXMC. LakuNoc, I really appreciate what your contributing to the thread! Keep it up! Even if I don't ever buy any I'm better with the info. than without it.

NoLegs24 See, I knew it would happen!

So my handle should dictate how I can respond to a thread... Riiighttt. Yes, my handle resembles an expensive, capable yet non-consumable (minus barrels) part of the overall equation. Not really bitching - just stating my mind.

None of our opinions are against LakuNoc. People are going to buy it thinking one thing or they aren't and that's just that. I'm sure it's good stuff, no doubt. Value-wise, it should come with a reach-around.

New Member but long time follower...10+ years. That s*** was funny. For what it's worth, I'm free game. If you see me post something stupid PLEASE call me out.

Wish granted.

Reactions: NoLegs24

No the counter sinking around the case head is not needed. It is done on conventional brass to compress material in anvel to make it stronger. but it will also cause issues like showing false signs of pressures by directing pressure threw the flash hole. This may also may have other propose my manufactors . As this step is relatively new in manufacturing. Since manufactors are moving towards higher production and reducing manufacturing expenses and margins they may have opted for cheaper softer ingots to reduce tooling cost from failure and since it shows pressure earlier the consumer down loads. This false sense of quality life. And more $$$ in their pockets. The flat bottom on the bottom of the Rcc brass is needed this creates a sharp edge Orphis keeping pressure from finding the flash hole. When designing cartridges hydro dynamics must be considered

That's not why they do it at all. It's many orders of magnitude cheaper to mass produce brass casings in the traditional manner than to machine each individual piece from solid.
RCC would never be able to keep up with real world demands with their process. They're a niche market manufacturer.
You say you like to go fast.... 75 % of Rcc manufactoring is done for people who want to go fast in designing and building their dream wildcat cartridge. Their is no desire the be a production manufactors just a specialized market supplier and produce the dreams at the finest quality.

NoLegs24 See, I knew it would happen!

So my handle should dictate how I can respond to a thread... Riiighttt. Yes, my handle resembles an expensive, capable yet non-consumable (minus barrels) part of the overall equation. Not really bitching - just stating my mind.

None of our opinions are against LakuNoc. People are going to buy it thinking one thing or they aren't and that's just that. I'm sure it's good stuff, no doubt. Value-wise, it should come with a reach-around.

Wish granted.
1. Just holding up a mirror. There are more than a few that think AI is way too proud of there stuff and I found it funny someone with an AI handle is talking about things being overpriced. 2. When you post something like "Who pays $249.50 for 50 pieces of .260 Remington?" after someone just dropped $600 on 100, that's a dig where I come from. 3. What a cute little stalker you are. Wish I had that kind of time to burn. Did you agree concentricity was his issue?

I get that. It just seems like a niche business like RCC making small runs of brass could bring down cost if there were a way to ramp up production on Popular cartridges and make larger batches??? Maybe I’m way off base but there seems to always be a way to optimize process.
You are way off you forget that raw material is sold by the “ in bar stock a big % of their cost is materials

Late to the game here...

So if you were smart enough to or had the abailty to design a bad ass wildcat and wanted it to be real vrs just a dream would you rather contact Bertram and pay 40,000 for the tooling and set up fees and a minimum run amount to find out that that that made it wrong and won’t fix the problem . Or contact Peterson and pay 18,000 in set up fees and also have a minimum order of 5000 pieces at 3.00 each And hope your design works with out the ability to test it in a r&d faze Rcc is not for the crud more 308 or 300 windbag even though that could benefit from the manufactoring The company goal it to help one realize their dreams and to provide a service that does not exist.

Reactions: The_Bergermeister
Does RCC brass allow for higher pressure since they use strength alloys?

No the counter sinking around the case head is not needed. It is done on conventional brass to compress material in anvel to make it stronger. but it will also cause issues like showing false signs of pressures by directing pressure threw the flash hole. This may also may have other propose my manufactors . As this step is relatively new in manufacturing. Since manufactors are moving towards higher production and reducing manufacturing expenses and margins they may have opted for cheaper softer ingots to reduce tooling cost from failure and since it shows pressure earlier the consumer down loads. This false sense of quality life. And more $$$ in their pockets. The flat bottom on the bottom of the Rcc brass is needed this creates a sharp edge Orphis keeping pressure from finding the flash hole. When designing cartridges hydro dynamics must be considered
Thanks for bringing this up, "The flat bottom on the bottom of the Rcc brass is needed this creates a sharp edge Orphis keeping pressure from finding the flash hole. When designing cartridges hydro dynamics must be considered" When I first saw that long flash hole I was thinking something similar but started to think it may also increase the Venturi effect and focus the ignition further into the body possibly creating a more consistent burn. Just a thought, I have no idea if it holds any weight.

1. Just holding up a mirror. There are more than a few that think AI is way too proud of there stuff and I found it funny someone with an AI handle is talking about things being overpriced. 2. When you post something like "Who pays $249.50 for 50 pieces of .260 Remington?" after someone just dropped $600 on 100, that's a dig where I come from. 3. What a cute little stalker you are. Wish I had that kind of time to burn. Did you agree concentricity was his issue?

So if you were smart enough to or had the abailty to design a bad ass wildcat and wanted it to be real vrs just a dream would you rather contact Bertram and pay 40,000 for the tooling and set up fees and a minimum run amount to find out that that that made it wrong and won’t fix the problem . Or contact Peterson and pay 18,000 in set up fees and also have a minimum order of 5000 pieces at 3.00 each And hope your design works with out the ability to test it in a r&d faze Rcc is not for the crud more 308 or 300 windbag even though that could benefit from the manufactoring The company goal it to help one realize their dreams and to provide a service that does not exist.

I get what you guys are saying, so let me clarify my take on the situation.

First, if I wanted a wildcat to be real and actually have availability beyond my own workshop I would take brass availability as a number one consideration. More specifically, parent cartridge. Look at plethora of cartridges that nearly fizzled or completely died because no one made acceptable quality brass for them, OR made brass that was simply ridiculously priced - it's one and the same really. "Ridiculously priced" consumables might as well be non-existent. Sure, you'll have the 100 guys in the world that buy into the wildcat of choice program, but that's as far as it will go most likely.

Second, I think it's great that a company offers this service. Any service offered in the industry is a good service, regardless if anyone will use it or not. They aren't selling R&D brass here though. 300 PRC is not a wildcat! At first I thought they were capitalizing on the fact that no one else makes 300 PRC brass - then I saw their other prices. Makes Lapua pricing look like Dollar General! Buying a decent quantity from RCC right is a serious investment. If Lapua made it, 1/3 the cost and top-notch quality. Shooters just don't care how it's manufactured if it is truly quality and attainable.

Again, I'm not bad-mouthing the company in any fashion. I truly think it's a bonus to the industry that is also very unique in operation. At the same time, they better have alternative means of revenue because selling (attempting to anyhow) brass at the price isn't going to keep the power bill paid. If they want to cater to the benchrest realm that is just fine, but they can't expect to pass benchrest costs over to tactical shooters.

EDIT: Perhaps for ELR it makes sense to a degree. Any improvement in internal ballistics is key, of course.

Last edited:
So @THEIS and his Hoplite Arms company is planning on having some rifles that can run much higher pressures and supposedly you can get pretty high pressures with lathe turned brass or even higher with bimetallic cases.

I'd be really interested to see what you could do with a .300prc if you could push it say 10k psi higher than everyone else along with a decent length barrel.

So @THEIS and his Hoplite Arms company is planning on having some rifles that can run much higher pressures and supposedly you can get pretty high pressures with lathe turned brass or even higher with bimetallic cases.

I'd be really interested to see what you could do with a .300prc if you could push it say 10k psi higher than everyone else along with a decent length barrel.

Hi,

In regards to the high pressure cartridges of Hoplite Arms....with the exception of the super large cases that can be made in the 2 piece design of BWA; all others are in complete conjunction with @badassgunworks and RCC!!

RCC has an outstanding process that will allow significant external ballistic performance through their internal ballistic improvements.
RCC is doing some things that not many people know about in regards to alloys, designs, etc etc.

In regards to performance of a 300PRC at jacked up pressures lol.....I have a barrel for that test!!!

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
But Theis, your design combines high strength brass and high strength action, right? (a system approach) I'm just making sure people don't think they can push an action unrealistically hard just because they got better brass.

But Theis, your design combines high strength brass and high strength action, right? (a system approach) I'm just making sure people don't think they can push an action unrealistically hard just because they got better brass.

Exactly, very good point. SAAMI and CIP specs become simply benchmarks with system(s) Thesis is designing.

Reactions: TripleBull