• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

.338 win mag 245 gn bore tech long range reload

tacsniper0888

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 21, 2012
Hey guys. I'm new here. I'm looking for some load data for a .338 win mag. I'm shooting a Remington 700 Sendero in .338 win mag. I have a millett LRS-1 6-25X56 scope on the gun with a millett one piece 20 moa base. 26" barrel with 1 in 10" twist. I'm gonna be loading the new bore tech 245 grain V3 solid match bullets. I have spoken with them and they said to start at the max load in a manual for a 250 grain jacketed bullet and go up from there because they generate less pressure and have to be going at LEAST 3,000 fps out of the muzzle to stabilize! A min load and a max load would be greatly appreciated if anyone has any load data for the new Berger 250 grain OTM bullets out of a .338 win mag instead of a .338 Lapua. All I can find is Lapua data. Thanks again guys. Oh and I wasn't sure where to put this. I couldn't find a reloading forum. Hope this is where it goes. Have a great day guys and send em down range.