• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

375 Chey Tac Load Info for the 352 grain Cutting Edge Bullet

zenbiker

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 15, 2009
Charlottesville, Virginia
Sorry if this has been covered elsewhere, but my search-fu is kid of poor. I just shot a box of DTA 375 CT with the 352 gr Cutting Edge Bulllet They cloverleafed at 100 yds, even with me driving, so if I could duplicate this load, it would be great. I have RL25 and Retumbo, but if there is something else I should use I'll get it. Any recommendations on load, primers, and anything unique to loading this cartridge would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Here is my initial range report from my Hti. The load that I cite in there mirrors the dtm for mv (3054 fps) when both were fired through my chrono on the same day:
http://www.snipershide.com/shooting/elr-beyond-1000-yards/242715-375ct-dta-hti-up-running.html
Ive had it out past 2375 yds with great accuracy, except I couldnt get a precise firing solution yet. I recently tried to recheck just a 300yd 0 and shot a fu@&ing 2 moa group. So at the recommendation of Russ at dt, I did a full cleaning of my barrel and haven't had the opportunity to try it again and refoul the barrel. Russ and Orkan have both discussed the sweet spot of 10ish-100ish rounds on the .375 barrel elsewhere on here, especially when shooting solids.
Hope this helps.

Also, per Russ, dtm has had the best success with CE projectiles when they stick with CEs projection length of 1.402" so I shortened my coal to 4.433" with my last batch. As I said, I haven't had the opportunity to refoul and test yet.

Here is my group @ 2377yds. 3/5 are on the board, the other two landed in the dirt in front of the target. Now I just need AB to agree with the target or vice versa.