• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

40 sw brass - anybody know where I can get some?

getula72

Private
Minuteman
Mar 8, 2008
Florida
midway, midsouth, and natchez are sold out. Can anybody point me in the right direction to buy some 40 sw brass?

thanks in advance.

Re: 40 sw brass - anybody know where I can get some?

Are you wanting new brass. I have some used brass. Wouldn't want to say it all is once fired but I know some of it is cause I got it from a indoor range that will not let you pick up your brass and they sell lots of handgun rounds to people coming there to shoot.

Also if you are looking for more than just .40 cal. I can got you in touch with them they sell it mixed 5 gallon bucket for $65 last one I bought. I have seperated about 6" deep into the bucket and I have got (2) quart ziplock bags full of 9mm/40cal/45acp, about a quart ziplock bag of 38/357, and about a half a quart bag of .380acp.

They also sell it sorted but not sure want they charge to sort it out.

I can sell you a few thousand within a few weeks. (I have a side business doing it to support my university's shooting team)

Guys - thank you for the responses. I got some from the PM that was sent. I can't believe how easy it was to get an answer here.

THANK YOU.