• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6.5 creedmoor

Re: 6.5 creedmoor

Also the least expensive and one of the most accurate factory match rounds available...

I have a GAP build, kreiger barreled Armalite AR10, it shoots lights out with factory ammo all the way to 1000yds, great caliber and very little recoil.

I have a Tooley built 6.5 CM. I have other custom rifles that stack handloads. This one stacks handloads AND factory ammo. I temporarily quit reloading, can't beat the Hornady stuff so I might as well save the time. All around fun and effective cartridge.

i've been ramping up shooting a recently acquired Eliseo RTM with Pierce action and a Broughton 5C button 6.5mm barrel in 24" long Medium Palma contour.

I'm shooting factory loaded 120g and 140g Hornady A-Max.

The ammo is a good value, but sometimes requires a wait due to 'on back-order status' at online stores.

The ammo+rig shoots well. I'm interested more in consistency across several shots rather than hyping 3-round groups. Here's some details from range day #3 at 200 yds.

moa-width: 0.597 moa-height: 0.358 5 shots
moa-width: 1.791 moa-height: 0.657 12 shots

shooting position was standing with the front bipod resting off a wall with sandbags. not the best ergonometric position... i'm expecting better future performance off a bench or prone. A 300yd range report is next....

Do a search tons of info and many people using them. I have been using mine since 2008. Excellent round. Accurate affordable factory ammunition and easty to reload for. I use it in a GAP built rifle, specs:
GAP Templar action
28" 8 twist Kreiger barrel
Manners T3 stock
Badger DBM

P1010009-3.jpg